The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had problems with my daughter taking medicines the dr told me it’s vital she had them and told me to get someone to hold her (arms included) and then someone else pinch her cheeks in to make a gap in her mouth or prise her mouth open then give the medicine then stroke her throat to encourage swallowing … it does work. It’s horrible and makes you feel awful for doing that to them but you have to be cruel to be kind … it’s more cruel to make them suffer in pain or poorly
Yes exactly you are doing it for the best and it’s soon forgotten about in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: 15
I was so cross watching Sarah talk last night. Let’s see YOU have major hip surgery and in a full leg casts with no pain relief shall we Sarah?!
How cruel can she be???
Mila’s had major surgery, and she’s off her food. No surprises there!
Can’t Sarah EVER put herself in her baby’s position? Is she that self centered! She’s off her food because when you’ve been in hospital it takes days to recover.
The anesthetic makes most patients feel very sick and woozy, the medication in hospital will put most off food, she had a sore dry throat and she’s had a big shock! Poor little baby. Just lots of milk, mummy, calm, quiet and cuddles. I just don’t understand what’s hard about that to work out?? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I just came on to say this! Someone gave her a car seat suggestion and she said Mila is just over 6kg which is why they couldn't get that one, surely at the hospital they were concerned about her size if she's that small at her age, especially since Sarah and Chris aren't small themselves!!
From what we`ve seen ,Mila is a thriving chubby adorable baby ,nothing teeny tiny about her.Sarah should be grateful to have such a bonny baby ,instead of trying to convince everyone she`s sooo small !

• Heart
Reactions: 42
My dog doesn’t like worming tablets and clamps his mouth shut. I prize it open, stick the tablet right down his throat and hold his mouth until he swallows. He doesn’t like it but it needs to be done, give him a treat after and it’s fine. Trust me, my dog has bigger teeth than any baby. Just get a bleeping grip and get on with it Sarah, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind
My hounds are so dammed greedy they grab the worming pills like they are fillet steak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It’s so upsetting to think of the baby not having pain relief after that sort of operation - the whole job now is pain management. No wonder she’s crying for hours on end.

I’m also upset for the other kids - why can’t Creepy take the out for the day or something? Their Chickens really are coming home to roost now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Or is she holding back the meds in hoping they'll end up back in hospital? She knows that brings in the views.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
From what we`ve seen ,Mila is a thriving chubby adorable baby ,nothing teeny tiny about her.Sarah should be grateful to have such a bonny baby ,instead of trying to convince everyone she`s sooo small !
Makes me mad my littlest is almost 10months and is very small and has physio qs can't roll or sit but he's still 15lb but is under hospital care if she's smaller then that she would be able to sit and hospital would have step in He can fir in some 3-6 but I prefer things to be big then tight on him also no way would go over a cast! It's horrible but he's doing well but when you have them lie fir no reason qbout a perfectly chubby baby I don't get it qnd she would know the exact weight qs they would have weighed her at the hospital to work out how much to give her etc so fact she dosent know 🤦‍♀️ the women really needs help

Apart from the last trip when have the girls been out the house?

I can't believe the girls don't question anything they went from q normal family with dance classes, shows parties and sleepovers to fancy holidays to be removed from everything locked in that house 24/7 with not even family to talk to and only allowed out when they are trapped in that van sleeping in fields with no days out etc

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As a mother, my heart breaks for Mila if she is not being given pain relief. She is acting this way Sarah because she is in PAIN!! She has had surgery and is in a body cast, her world as she knew it has been changed dramatically! "We have no idea whats wrong with her" is she for bleeping real? Would she be all happy and smiles if she had just undergone surgery?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Oh he’s sharing videos of him skating in the old street calling people clowns for #callingthefuzz on him for blocking the street 😂 I think there’s been more trouble for him to share this again!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh he’s sharing videos of him skating in the old street calling people clowns for #callingthefuzz on him for blocking the street 😂 I think there’s been more trouble for him to share this again!
Also a photo of Izzy & one of the other younger girls with arrows pointing to Izzy. Creeeeppppy creepy little man

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wouldnt surprise me if they didnt give her the morphine because of all the covid anti vax stuff they read in to. Once your on those pages you are sure to get sucked in to "every drugs bad"

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
😂 Times are tough for Sister Christopher :m

He'll be off to A&E for more pain meds within the week

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wouldnt surprise me if they didnt give her the morphine because of all the coivd anti vax stuff they read in to. Once your on those pages you are sure to get sucked in to "every drugs bad"
Can he read ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldnt surprise me if they didnt give her the morphine because of all the coivd anti vax stuff they read in to. Once your on those pages you are sure to get sucked in to "every drugs bad"
No way he thinks all drugs are bad. It's just because it's their child and not them, and also because they are home so it's their responsibility. They wouldn't be happy if whilst in hospital she had been crying and the staff didn't give her any medicine.

I think they've forgotten the fuss about Sarah not getting her epidural, when it was everyone's fault and they had to do a vlog to complain about it. It's never guaranteed, there wasn't time but poor Sarah wasn't allowed the pain relief she wanted as soon as she asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My 13yo and his mates used to put rails up in the street for skateboarding and I know for a fact if this old Foo Chris rocked up on his roller-boots asking to have a go he'd be getting nOnced straight off by them all !!

Screenshot 2022-02-06 155845.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
No way he thinks all drugs are bad. It's just because it's their child and not them, and also because they are home so it's their responsibility. They wouldn't be happy if whilst in hospital she had been crying and the staff didn't give her any medicine.

I think they've forgotten the fuss about Sarah not getting her epidural, when it was everyone's fault and they had to do a vlog to complain about it. It's never guaranteed, there wasn't time but poor Sarah wasn't allowed the pain relief she wanted as soon as she asked.
The reason they wouldn’t get vaccination they are just to lazy to keep to appointments
It would interfere with their travels (I use that word travel loosely )
Same as they are to lazy to get up and get the children to school or activities
I wonder when those children last had a dental checkup

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.