The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight's trainwreck opens with Isabelle talking about how she's been learning something completely new in her English lessons with her tutor. It's analysing a text.

No year 11 should be learning ANYTHING completely new, let alone at this stage and certainly not relating to text analysis. They should be perfecting it ready for their exams.
According to my daughter, the same age and year at school, text analysis is done in YEAR 7

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Ooooh someone is getting some action tonight. Wonder if he will wear his sex beanie?
Is he going in the van? Is he going with one of his imaginary friends? Not feeling sorry for Lazy being left alone with Mila and the children, but must say, it's a head move.
I spent some time on another thread last night and must say there is one other Youtuber/'influencer who gives me the same visceral reaction Creepy does. Just looking at their faces gives me the ick.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ooooh someone is getting some action tonight. Wonder if he will wear his sex beanie?
Is he going in the van? Is he going with one of his imaginary friends? Not feeling sorry for Lazy being left alone with Mila and the children, but must say, it's a head move.
I spent some time on another thread last night and must say there is one other Youtuber/'influencer who gives me the same visceral reaction Creepy does. Just looking at their faces gives me the ick.
No way will lazy be on her own
Jane and Steve in the caravan

Reactions: 8
Creepy great with his editing Izzy it's Friday having a turor session and spending the day cleaning 2 secs later lazy says it's the weekend Izzys just doing extra revision qnd then going out 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The absolute state of Jace’s nails. He’s recovering from a serious infection and clearly hand hygiene isn’t at the top of the list! Absolutely no need at all
Absolutely disgusting aren’t they, he’s just come off antibiotics for his poor little eyes but then also he was licking his fingers with that cake mix! Not his fault but 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Izzys read the whole series but she's missing book three, you've not the whole series then have you love !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why did they do this to Isabelle?? Clearly getting her to have a bad conscience for going out with friends. First Isla is pissed, because she had been prommissed to have a sleepover (like they don't have that every other night..) then talk about it on the vlog and at the end using it as a f..kng thumbnail.
Lazy should invite someone over, or hire someone for an afternoon to come over to teach Esme to use the showingmachine and make something nice. Would give her so much more than just cutting with sissors and just use a peace of scrap to get it to fit around her tummy.

Reactions: 20
From what we`ve seen ,Mila is a thriving chubby adorable baby ,nothing teeny tiny about her.Sarah should be grateful to have such a bonny baby ,instead of trying to convince everyone she`s sooo small !
The problem is they are morons so trying to understand how their stupid minds work is a waste of time

Reactions: 19
Sarah is soooooo busy and doesn’t have time to shower but she’s watched 4 seasons of selling sunset in a week.

So todays was filmed on Saturday so today (Sunday) Chris apparently has a big ‘secret overnight’ mission that’s going to take him right into Monday.

LOOK AFTER YOUR bleeping CHILDREN YOU WET WIPE
No surprise there. Us tattlers knew he’d be off pretty quick. No way Hopefully with luckhe won’t bother coming back.

Reactions: 22
No update on Jaces eyes take it appointment went against Chris then Made me laugh when lazy was saying its got worse and he was trying to say no then actually had been improvement and needed a smaller prescription funny how we never hear when hasn't gone his way
Also if Izzy has really gone out shows what a cult they are Isla upset no sister sleepover and lazy saying how werid it is

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I doubt creepy would even be able to skate anymore. He’s doubled
Surely his ‘secret mission’ he could have taken the two younger girls and left isabelle and Jace with Sarah to take some of the pressure off her. What’s so urgent that he couldn’t do before the surgery or wait a few weeks for. Makes no sense

Reactions: 21
No way will lazy be on her own
Jane and Steve in the caravan
Hi Steve. 👋
Get Jane to give Jace a good scrub please, and take Esme, Ilsa and Jace for haircuts tomorrow morning before people think your grandchuldrun are members of the LDS.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Makes me laugh when they always ask for suggestion of series to watch Seriously shows all they do all day is sit and watch TV
I’m always tempted to suggest The Minimalist series. Imagine them trying to live with less?

Reactions: 9
Sarah trying to get Jace to find number jigsaw pieces with the numbers thrown in a pile, all backwards and upside down 🤦‍♀️ Think Jace (who was looking for a 2 and picked up a backwards 5, which looks more like a 2 than a backwards 2 does) is brighter than his mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm wondering if his little moment on Instagram was connected to his trip - it happened late afternoon when he was meant to be leaving. Thinking if it's because he knows he's been reported for driving the Chav wagon without an MOT, so had a little dig. He's pretty transparent with this stuff, thinks he's getting the upper hand but manages to look an even bigger tit

Remember last time he had a night away we got the Prinny Woo meltdown?! Probably anxious because he's not been anywhere else without his family as a shield since then.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.