The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on now guys his little sex escape was ruined when Jace ended up in hospital he had a night the other day when Mila was in but now he's realised maybe awhile before he can run off again so needs to make an excuse and run off while lazys too tired to question him šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hereā€™s a few of my thoughts from the vlog.

If your teenager going out for the afternoon is such an event that you use it as your blog title and keep talking about it over and over, youā€™ve got real problems. Most parents would think ā€˜the teenager is home. Something must be wrongā€™

They havenā€™t filmed much because Sarah has been busy with Mila.
I thought they were the vlogging family? Why didnā€™t the rest of them pick up the slack? Oh yeah, because theyā€™re mostly children who donā€™t want to film and work shy Chris who couldnā€™t step up if you gave him a ladder.

Iā€™m no sooper homeschooler but surely if youā€™re teaching a 2 year old his numbers with big wooden numbers, youā€™d lay them out properly so he could easily make them out? Not dump them in a big pile, half of them backwards and upside down.

Esme is doing a sewing project while translates to cutting a big circle out of a bedsheet and tying it around her waist? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø I always thought she was the one with the agency.

Chris does no childcare, doesnā€™t cook dinner, is going away for an over night leaving his wife to look after a baby post surgery and a toddler, but heā€™s complaining because he has to do a food shop!

Sarah has no time to shower and is struggling with Mila yet she has plenty of time to get ā€˜adventurousā€™ in the kitchen and watch almost an entire series of some show in a week.
Okā€¦

ā€˜You go through the day thinking that youā€™ve not filmed very goodā€™
Chris Ingham, Head of English, Roseabelle Manor Academy.

Sarah has ā€˜worked outā€™ that if you stay on top of pain relief for someoneā€™s whoā€™s just had surgery, it makes a huge difference.
My god. Do doctors know about this? I feel like someone should tell them.

Isla desperate to join in at the end and Chris is Sarah completely oblivious šŸ˜ž

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Why did they do this to Isabelle?? Clearly getting her to have a bad conscience for going out with friends. First Isla is pissed, because she had been prommissed to have a sleepover (like they don't have that every other night..) then talk about it on the vlog and at the end using it as a f..kng thumbnail.
Lazy should invite someone over, or hire someone for an afternoon to come over to teach Esme to use the showingmachine and make something nice. Would give her so much more than just cutting with sissors and just use a peace of scrap to get it to fit around her tummy.
There are any number of simple sewing patterns they could buy Esme. God knows they are cheap enough and some cotton fabric wouldnā€™t break the bank.A basic front and back A line skirt with a tie band at the waist would be a good start. Sheā€™s a talented girl and appears to be blessed with patience and determination. She gets absolutely no encouragement.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
In our family if you didn't open your mouth for medicine a pinch on the nose soon gets it open šŸ˜‚
Not watched the vlog could the mission be selling the caravan .

Reactions: 9
? Me thinks he is off to the ibis again ! And is maybe picking up another old banger the next day , thats why he hasnā€™t bothered getting the car MOTā€™D

Reactions: 22
Could Isabelleā€™s sudden going out with ā€œfriendsā€ actually be now that she is 16 sheā€™s chosen to start meeting either her biological father or family from that side?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Isabelle went out
Isabelle went out
Isabelle went out
I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME SARAH !!!!!
P.S stop buying packet cake mix and teach the kids to bake X
The oil added makes me vomit to watch

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Since when did picking up a new car require an overnight stay though?
My father in law is so tight with money he drove 200 miles to buy a cheap car he saw on eBay, I can imagine creepy doing similar (or heā€™s using it as an excuse for a bunk up in the Ibis)! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We went to a roller rink today. It was great fun, we loved it, kids loved it :). There was a guy, great skater and he was helping kids and saying we'll done when you passed it etc. There was another guy..... Going super fast past you, weaving in and out of people fast just being a d*c#? Guess who. I thought of lol

Also dis she say somthing like.... We figured out that if we keep on top of the pain meds Mela is better!!! Really!!! That poor girl is suffering and thay can even follow basic instructions!!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
So in yesterdays vlog Sarah says theyā€™d already started filming bits that morning for todays vlogā€¦. Then in todays vlog she says hello etc and that sheā€™s just done the 10 min vlog from yesterday. So surprise surprise she hadnā€™t already started filming like she said she hadā€¦.. WHY LIE??!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Advertising cocoon without showing that cheeky lil #ad or #gifted sign again, Lazy.... I'm sure the ASA will love to hear all about it....AGAIN.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Gotta say !
My husband leaving for the night when a baby needs special care and needs NOT GOOD
Or is it just me me me
Parents and single parents have a life time looking after special needs children/adults
Your beautiful baby is temporary immobilised support each other and her...
Tattle ilife is not trolling just lost for words

Reactions: 21
In our family if you didn't open your mouth for medicine a pinch on the nose soon gets it open šŸ˜‚
Not watched the vlog could the mission be selling the caravan .
Mission Impossible!!
He thinks he's flipping Tom Cruise šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but did Isabelle say she's learning something new from her tutor? Isn't she meant to be sitting her GCSEs in a few months? Shouldn't she be revising the stuff she should know rather than being taught new curriculum? šŸ˜«

Reactions: 27
The painkiller thing doesnā€™t make sense as it was filmed the same day as yesterdayā€™s video where she said Mila wouldnā€™t take any at all, then in todays (also filmed yesterday) she says she takes them every two hours šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.