The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy is a joke, can’t get her the TWE because she’s so itty bitty🙄 But the alternative is no car seat, or just sit her on the floor of the van. They’ve NEVER given a crap about car seats and have vlogged that many times for all girls and Jace.

If Mila is over 6kg and considering the weight of the cast she would be close to the 9kg and be far safer to travel to and from the hospital in that car seat considering it’s rear facing and that is specially fitted for spica cast rather than the alternative of no car seat. There’s no reason for them to be dragging Mila out in the car daily to the discount shops Lazy frequents, apart from the fact that Lazy wants to show her off to strangers to get the attention she craves.

Creepy is the reason for the refusal of that car seat because it won’t fit in the van, the only possible place it would fit would be the passenger seat therefore Lazy would have to squeeze in the back next to Issy and Isla. With the way the seats have been set up there’s no room for a person to sit in that corner.
Maxi cosi do a car seat for hip dysplasia from birth so there’s no excuse for them not to have one…they are just too miserable and tight. Your dead right they never gave a tit about car seats and safety. They are disgraceful parents.

Reactions: 27
After Madam’s heartfelt slog yesterday about how hard life is having to actually take some responsibility and to not even be able to have a shower, you would of thought this pair of knobs would not have time today to 1/ take pictures and upload the wearable wankets in insta 2/ have time to scroll through your phone to find video and sit for ages thinking up a sarky little swipe at ‘trolls’
Must be run off their bloody feet poor things

Reactions: 31
Funny how someone mentioned on her yesterday or day before about him blocking the highways 🤔🤣 Hi Chris maybe give your daughter some pain relief, take the others out and hold the baby so your wife who never washes anyway can have a shower!

Reactions: 38
Oh definitely. Children thrive on routine. I often think the reason Jace, Isla and Esme are so desperate and over the top when infront of the camera is because it's the only way to get any attention and interaction from others. Their days must be so boring. Imagine as a child waking up and having nothing to do all day. Then repeat that for another day, a week a month etc. It's no wonder they act up, there's nothing else going on in their lives. No friends, school, groups. Every day is just like the one before, unless they get a surprise trip sprung on them. 😔
Jace you would think is too young to understand but he totally gets it ! He knows when they are on camera as obviously there’s a camera in his face but more than that I’m convinced that Sarah especially acts differently on camera so the kids could sense the ON CAMERA mum is very different to the OFF CAMERA mum and I think he along with his siblings take advantage of that to act in a certain way that they wouldn’t maybe if they where not being filmed. I’ve noticed since mila came home from the hospital jace is doing what isla always does, literally putting his head / face in front of the camera to take the attention off mila and on to himself.

Isla went from being the star of the show for the first 8 years ( until jace was born ) and so since then had been desperate for camera time , to the point of literally shoving her face into every shot she can , placing herself into the background at every opportunity, literally moving from place to place to ensure she can be seen. Imitating jace and even mila 😲 to get that attention because 8 years wasn’t enough for her. Snatching off and pushing Esme all the time. She is the grabbiest attention hungry kid I’ve seen on YouTube but sadly jace is starting to do the same to her as she does to Esme and Izzy !

Esme & Izzy seem equally competitive to me, never to the level of isla but still they both clearly love camera time, Esme to show off what she’s made or drawn and Izzy prefers the camera to herself for 5-10 mins sit downs to talk about her clothes or whatever else she finds interesting.

Creepy - if he’s feeling good about his appearance 😬 he will jabber on about the van or anything equally as boring but seems generally prefer to be off camera or in the background with his bissle 🙄

Lazy is the most camera hungry of the lot ! She loves the sound of her own voice and there are often videos with her all the way through or 80-90% of her chatting tit with her big face on the screen or her big sausage digits pointing at everything she has bought or wants to buy ! She obviously wanted to be an actor or a singer and as she failed at that so YouTube is her chance for fame and to be the star of the show , her ifam fans are just what she believes she’s entitled to and born for. She often says she doesn’t have to explain herself , this is because she honestly thinks she is better than the rest and is above reproach ! It’s hilarious as what we see is an overweight talentless unwashed uneducated blimp but she is clearly a narcissist and to her no one else’s opinion matters or counts as if they are not praising her they are jealous haters as in her own mind she’s this svelte beautiful star and anyone who can’t see that is at fault. 😂

Jokers !

Oh and PS. Little mila already understands she’s an unpaid actor and shakes her little head in defiance of her pushy parents forcing her to see the world through a camera , which proves to me she is the most intelligent of the bunch ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
As a mother, my heart breaks for Mila if she is not being given pain relief. She is acting this way Sarah because she is in PAIN!! She has had surgery and is in a body cast, her world as she knew it has been changed dramatically! "We have no idea whats wrong with her" is she for bleeping real? Would she be all happy and smiles if she had just undergone surgery?!
I just can't imagine having my legs stuck in one place constantly. Even when the cat sits on my legs my muscles start twitching after an hour. I cant imagine what poor Mila is feeling.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
bleeping pure evil withholding pain relief from Mila. And that actually IS physical abuse. Who could do that? Watch their child have their tendon cut and the trauma of the op making her legs swell against the cast, and not even so much as a drop of calpol. Why in Chris’s Instagram story has he only pointed arrows at Isabelle? Ohhhh sorry, I forgot, it’s his BbyGurl

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why can't these horrible parents put down the camera and give the youtube world a break from their inane boring crappy vlogs ?

Reactions: 28
im sorry but theres no way in hell izzy is taking her gcse exams this year if shes only just learning to analyze a text.

Reactions: 46
Tonight's trainwreck opens with Isabelle talking about how she's been learning something completely new in her English lessons with her tutor. It's analysing a text.

No year 11 should be learning ANYTHING completely new, let alone at this stage and certainly not relating to text analysis. They should be perfecting it ready for their exams.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Goes to show Isabelle doesn’t read the books properly as she would of 100% know that she was missing a book in the middle of the series. I did wonder why she was reading books so quickly

Reactions: 37
Apparently Sarah is getting REALLY adventurous with her cooking… she’s making a pasta dish.

Chris thinks because she’s not using a jar it’s adventurous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Wow, learning to analyse texts in the latter stages of Year 11. That's pretty much all I remember doing for both year 10 and 11. Madness.

Reactions: 38
Why is she analysing some text from a random book? Surely if the tutor knew her stuff she would be using the texts that they study for GCSE’s? That’s all my daughter is doing - they have 3 books to study over Y10 & I’m guessing also into Y11 as she’s not that far yet before the GCSE papers? It’s been a hard slog for her and she’s still got another year to go

Reactions: 34
Goes to show Isabelle doesn’t read the books properly as she would of 100% know that she was missing a book in the middle of the series. I did wonder why she was reading books so quickly
She looks at the pictures and colours them in more than she actually reads

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Apparently Sarah is getting REALLY adventurous with her cooking… she’s making a pasta dish.

Chris thinks because she’s not using a jar it’s adventurous 😂
Im not the best at cooking but even i can make a pasta sauce and not touch a jar

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Isabelle looks nice in tonight’s vlog it’s good to see her having a semblance of a social life. I hope she finds some independence to create her own little life.

Reactions: 21
Sarah is soooooo busy and doesn’t have time to shower but she’s watched 4 seasons of selling sunset in a week.

So todays was filmed on Saturday so today (Sunday) Chris apparently has a big ‘secret overnight’ mission that’s going to take him right into Monday.

LOOK AFTER YOUR bleeping CHILDREN YOU WET WIPE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Sarah is soooooo busy and doesn’t have time to shower but she’s watched 4 seasons of selling sunset in a week.

So todays was filmed on Saturday so today (Sunday) Chris apparently has a big ‘secret overnight’ mission that’s going to take him right into Monday.

LOOK AFTER YOUR bleeping CHILDREN YOU WET WIPE
Makes me laugh when they always ask for suggestion of series to watch Seriously shows all they do all day is sit and watch TV

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.