The Ingham Family #211 Mingham mentality - Trips before Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family# 212 Most diabolical comment ever “It’s not that much of a drop”

Reactions: 29
Screenshot (146)_LI.jpg

"It's not actually danger, it's danger when they go over the edge." I can't with this man's reasoning. 🤷‍♀️
"Prinny come away from the eggs" Did he mean to say ledge?
Also: ' Prinny come back, you are being way too much of a danger mouse' .
He realises that Prinny doesn't understand the full extent of his words right? Almost like when they warned safety officer Jace about the steps before he could actually understand the implications of their words.

My hands and feet are sweating buckets, that was terrifying to watch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1000750

"It's not actually danger, it's danger when they go over the edge." I can't with this man's reasoning. 🤷‍♀️
"Prinny come away from the eggs" Did he mean to say ledge?
Also: ' Prinny come back, you are being way too much of a danger mouse' .
He realises that Prinny doesn't understand the full extent of his words right? Almost like when they warned safety officer Jace about the steps before he could actually understand the implications of their words.

My hands and feet are sweating buckets, that was terrifying to watch.
Also was Esme holding her back with her hair?? Why did she not have a collar or harness on at least for Christ’s sake

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
i love how people say jace is clever for his age…the kid is almost 3, he’s at normal rate for his age do the ifam think he’s a baby still

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg I had vertigo watching that video and I’m not even scared of heights. The girls were up there alone with that poor dog absolutely crazy. That with the kayak incident surely cements the fact that the safety of their children is not a priority. When is there going to be an intervention when one of them is seriously injured. The baby always looks so sad as well she is so over them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Also was Esme holding her back with her hair?? Why did she not have a collar or harness on at least for Christ’s sake
I noticed that too, poor Esme must have been frightened about the situation herself. No lead or collar. Unbelievable

Reactions: 30
I reported the vlog to YouTube under harmful/dangerous acts! Not that YouTube care as long as they’re making money!

I’m sure creepy keeps taking the family away to deliberately put them in danger, he either wants something bad to happen for more views or he just doesn’t like his family, lazy is just so thick she doesn’t realise how dangerous it is but creepy I think has a few more brain cells

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn’t he say something stupid like it’s only ‘danger if you go over the edge’ ! No sh*t Sherlock 😂
It’s not danger if they go over the edge it’s death! If someone falls off a cliff no one goes ‘oh he’s in danger now’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Chris and his disgusting trousers, which must bleeping stink to high heaven by now. Bless him, we feel soooo sorry for you!!

1642629623571.gif

• Haha
Don’t watch their videos but the stills of them near the cliff has knocked me a bit sick 🤢 Same with the kayak stills on the loch.
These 2 crispy lipped bloated bastards need to duck off. They need to stop breeding. Put their poor kids back in school. Imagine being stuck home all day every day with those 2 pricks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Don’t watch their videos but the stills of them near the cliff has knocked me a bit sick 🤢 Same with the kayak stills on the loch.
These 2 crispy lipped bloated bastards need to duck off. They need to stop breeding. Put their poor kids back in school. Imagine being stuck home all day every day with those 2 pricks.
Crispy lipped bloated bastards hahaha what a classic there is an old saying that says fools rush in where angels fear to tread that is creepy to a t.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looked like she was gently (but nervously) pulling her back with a grip.
There is no way, no matter how sensible and aware my children are, or well trained my pets are that I would allow this.
You just can't guarantee safety. What if the wind was strong? What if one of them slipped? It's just like the loch vlog.
How would he help either of the girls if they slipped and protect Jace at the same time? How would he help Prinny?

• Heart
It’s official…… the Radford friends are as pig tit thick as this lot - kayaking in Scotland on TV tonight …. No life vests - kids with no seatbelts on - kids actually walking around moving camper van - absolute wankers the lot of them!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
just watched the blog and was convinced prinny was going to fall and one of the girls was going to go down with her oh my god i can’t cope with these parents

Reactions: 14
Omg I had vertigo watching that video and I’m not even scared of heights. The girls were up there alone with that poor dog absolutely crazy. That with the kayak incident surely cements the fact that the safety of their children is not a priority. When is there going to be an intervention when one of them is seriously injured. The baby always looks so sad as well she is so over them.
They really are incredibly lucky that nothing bad has happened to their children as a result of their choices. We can always reduce the degree of risk where our children are concerned, but never guarantee their safety when something is beyond our control. Luckily forums like this exist where every post adds to a pattern. Even if it does sometimes feel futile.

Reactions: 18
It must be really difficult for the children to have no idea what is happening each day. The lack of routine and sudden days out / trips away must be really frustrating, as they never know from one day the next where they're going to be and what they're going to do. Even as an adult I hate having a few days where I have nothing planned or a lack of routine, as I feel like the days slip into one and I never get anything done. Children thrive in a routine, and having them in school / nursery would make a world of difference as their days would have a structure and a purpose, rather than waking up at midday, tidying their room and then moping about the house watching TV / films all day.
The sad thing is the circle will happen with grandchildren as the children will think this life they lead is normal, I work in a school nursery and the diffrence in the kiddies from when they first start is phenomenal, we have a mix of 3 and 4 year olds and by 4 theyre really advanced in their social skills

Reactions: 15
Shame today’s daily Mail article just mentioned tattlers ‘slagging off women’ like hinch and didn’t highlight actual dangerous families like this family

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.