The Ingham Family #211 Mingham mentality - Trips before Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris was saying to Jace “ you have to hold daddy’s hand” but clearly is neither holding his outfit or his hand near the edge in one shot
He is a moron plain and simple
Just one slip that’s all it would take or a crumbling edge 🤷‍♀️

ETA: Esme and Isla looking over the top of that cliff with no supervision at all
That picture of prinny is bleeping disgusting. These are like people that haven’t ever left the house. Everything is amazing and not dangerous, they have no real life concepts. It’s like when they found veg all over again. They cannot see danger.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, he’s not a dad he’s a fairy bleeping Peter cunting pan joke! He so obviously got bullied in school and now he thinks he’s a big boy. That’s why he groomed vulnerable kids because It gave him the power he so badly craved.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Sadly I think they’ll say it’s trolling that they’ve been reported and police will shrug off because I imagine they’ve had stuff before and used “trolling” to dodge any repercussions. It’ll take something bigger for actual investigation. Unless they get pulled up by LEA before that for different reasons.
I agree with you, but it’s got to the point now that I’m not willing to take the chance in not reporting them anymore. If the police view the footage and come back to us and say that nothing is untoward and they feel no further action should be taken, then so be it. I will vehemently disagree with them, but we have escalated it to the powers that be, and I’m not sure what else we can do other than to report when we see something.

I’m honestly just hoping the best outcome is that the parents get the help they so obviously need to ensure the safety of their kids. If that takes the form of social services intervention then that’s a great step forward, and something I feel is desperately needed in that house x

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The 3rd party channel that is used for hate watches get more comments than these cretins!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seriously it's getting so embarrassing at this point, are they stuck on? Because he hasn't had them off him at all! What a stinking sweaty vile little man he is. I'd be mortified to bee seen near him. Or sarah. 2 scruffy looking bogbeasts
he actually had the first day, because I thought, wow he actually changed his pants for this lifetime trip...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Prinny kept on almost going over and the girls were grabbing her back. They could have been pulled over by Prinny or lost their footing. How could anybody take chances with their precious children and pets like that?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW EPIC THIS PLACE WAS!

Lazy starts the vlog Jace has a stick he found last night. He also has a packet of Belvita. He runs over to the folded up mat. They have a few things to do including seeing the caves Lazy didn't see so that Creepy can get drone footage. They're also heading to Filey. They have a later checkout. The caves are 3-4 minutes around the corner. Jace talks about his shadow. Prinny wanders into the road and Lazy calls her back, before realising she's heading to the grass and says she can go.

The girls and Jace walk up the hill. Creepy tells us there are loads of coastal walks you can do around the cliffs. Jace says he can't go in the puddle but Lazy says he can as he has wellington boots on. Drone shots of Thornwick Bay. England has beautiful coastal regions and Creepy can't believe he didn't think about coming here before He wants to bring the van and plonk it on the cliff for a couple of days. The place is famous for rock pools and fossils. Drone shots.

Creepy promised Jace he would take him up to the rock where the girls are. He says it's not a good idea and the most precarious thing he's ever done. They get to where the girls are and Creepy tells Jace he has to hold his hand. He doesn't think the drop several metres down to the rocks below is "that bad of a drop". Esme has found some rocks. Creepy says there will be a lot of crabs in the rock pools. What has more crabs - Creepy or the rockpool? Christine says the view is insane. The cliff faces are really cool. Jace throws some rocks towards the sea.

The kids had funs exploring. The Inghams are about to head back to the car and head to Filey. They're at Thornwick Bay Café, which is at the top of the mountain. Mountain? It's a hill at the most, thicko. Lazy tells Esme to write the date on the rock she has and put it in her memory box. The café has a rocking duck and she says it's terrifying. Jace tries to open the crack in the side of the building so Lazy tells him to stop. Creepy is on his phone in the background.

The caravan site have allowed the Inghams to stay until 3pm, 3 hours past check out. Creepy hope he can find somewhere to park in Filey. Time lapse of him reattaching the caravan to the car. Multiple angles of him driving out of the site.

Inghams chip shop is closed and Creepy feels sorrowful. The Inghams' friend was in the chip shop the other day and said "Yo, you guys do good fish and chips up in Filey".

The Inghams have driven to Filey from "Brid". It felt like an eternity on the dodgiest A road ever. Their friend sent a photo of Inghams Fish and hip shop and it looked incredible. Jace screeches and hugs Creepy. He wants his dinner. The only fish and chip shop open was CJs. They didn't have peas left because the Inghams came late in the day so Creepy had to get beans. There will be plenty left over for Prinny.

Lazy says the fish and chip shop have given them four fish and a sausage for Prinny. They won't give it to Prinny in the restaurant in case she's sick. She's usually sick in the car but hasn't been on their trip.

The Inghams are home to Prinny's delight because she got to enjoy the food she melt in the car. Isla left half her fish and Lazy doesn't like to waste food so asked for them to box it up for Prinny. The lady put a couple more fish in the box as well because they were closing. They couldn't pay by card so Creepy had to run to the cash machine. By the time he got back they'd locked up so he banged on the door for a bit and paid. Lazy shows us the size of the fish. They have cut the batter off the top one.

It feels good to be home and the house is toasty. Creepy says they have to leave the heating on when they go away and Lazy thinks they'd freeze over. She moans about Isla hovering behind her and Esme trying to show us her book. She recommends Scarlet and Ivy for any age. Esme doesn't like reading. They've spent a lot of money on different books and she enjoys these ones. Isla told Esme it would be fun for them to each take a Kindi Kid to play with. Isla asked for it back the second they walked back through the door. Jace comes in screeching that Mila has fallen over.

Isabelle was left to babysit Mila but she went upstairs. Jace was left to babysit but he had leg ache so couldn't walk upstairs to get Isabelle. I guess Creepy is unavailable then The Ibis doesn't close at 8pm like the chip shop. Lazy says Jace's legs were aching when he got to the top of the hill. Lazy tells Jace not to be rough and drop his toys on Isla. Jace and Mila slept the whole way home up to 20 minutes before they got home. The fish and chip shop Creepy says they were at closes at 8pm. Its an almost 2 hour drive back to the house so it must be gone 10pm. The kids are all still awake and Jace is incredibly hyper. Jace jumps on Lazy and drags her to the floor. She says she'll be back soon. She tells Jace off for saying "turd".

Mila woke up 20 minutes before they got home and started crying. This woke Jace up slightly and he told Lazy he would fly the plane. He always says he dreams about monster trucks. He says turds again a couple of times. He remembered about the plane when he woke up. Lazy is giving Jace, Mila and herself a bath. Isla also wants a bath. Lazy is ending the vlog. They're finishing off the playroom tomorrow. She started painting on the walls and it was an experience they probably won't repeat. Isla says she hasn't looked at it so runs out to look at it, followed by Jace. Jace runs over, grabs Lazy's bowling ball head and says goodnight.

End of vlog
Getting self-conscious about his collection of chins
View attachment 1000251

View attachment 1000254View attachment 1000252View attachment 1000253
View attachment 1000256View attachment 1000257
He looks nervous af an trying to hide his double chin lol

Reactions: 17
oh my days I can’t believe what I’ve just seen! They are at thorn wick bay and they let esme and isla and prinny who was off the lead climb down the cliff to a precarious point (photo screen shots below.
There’s been loads of landslides there recently (as you can see) and Chris Isabelle Sarah mila and Jace are standing on top of the cliff and are really far from them so if one of them slipped and fell down the cliff there’s no way they could help them!

then Chris takes Jace down and on the way down he says that it looks dangerous but it’s actually not unless they go over the edge and that it’s quite shallow going down so it’s all good … I was horrified and my heart was racing Cos I know how dangerous it is round there.
Then Chris changes his tune a bit Cos he says to Jace we got to be careful it’s so slippy and how scary it actually is and how he don’t think this is a good idea or something (please note he carries on regardless of saying this with Jace instead of turning round and going back)
They don’t seem to have 2 brain cells to rub together
2 call outs for lifeboat at Birling Gap today and Seaford to rescue dogs that had gone over the cliffs because idiots don’t keep them on leads. What a waste of resources

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This has to be the most WTF vlog they’ve posted. Thank god Esme loves that dog and was clearly worried she might go over the edge whilst Chris was waffling on paying no regard for the fact Esme could have gone over the edge with the dog in an instant. My heart was in my mouth.

why oh why don’t they ever tell Jace to just be quiet or shut up! He’s so loud and doesn’t shut up!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
When your subtitles troll you

070223C4-93FA-48BF-B88C-E39908A6CE76.jpeg

and them trousers that are actually jogging bottoms again 🤢

I just cannot believe what I have witnessed tonight! How irresponsible and neglectful can you get. I’m so sick of seeing this family put their children in harms way like this.

God forbid anything happened to their kids, but at this point S+C is it going to take one of your children to have a serious accident or lose their life for you to realise how much danger you put them in?

I showed my husband, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen him this angry before, he’s physically shaking, and he’s currently reporting them to the police citing child endangerment.

C/S if you’re reading here, we are not trolls, or people who are out to do you harm, but someone has to do something before you end up killing one of your children, because it’s blatantly obvious that you are incapable of looking after them correctly and you both seriously need help! I don’t know how you’ve been so lucky so far for there not to have been a more serious accident in your family, but I flat out refuse to allow you to put them in danger anymore without trying to intervene.
thank your husband ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Local radio would probably cover it
I might of messaged my brother in law who presents and helped set up the local radio station there Cos this is the coast. He’s not got back to me yet.

2 call outs for lifeboat at Birling Gap today and Seaford to rescue dogs that had gone over the cliffs because idiots don’t keep them on leads. What a waste of resources
I couldn’t agree more! I wouldn’t mind but it’s basic common sense … it’s not rocket science

• Heart
I’m constantly rolling my eyes on Isla, she is the most irritating child!!!😬 I guess I’m not her Mother,though,so that’s the difference!
Ahh I don't know but to me she comes across like a little ghost, always in the background . It's like she has no place... torn between either sleeping in a bloody cot or trying to get her older sisters to include her. None of the kids have a hope in hell anyway with a twit of a mother and a twisted pervert for a dad. poor bairns the lot of them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Prinny kept on almost going over and the girls were grabbing her back. They could have been pulled over by Prinny or lost their footing. How could anybody take chances with their precious children and pets like that?!
Did Lazy and Creepy send her up with the girls in the hope that she would go over so they did not need to find dogsitters or take her on their trip anymore... (did I actually let that thought into my head)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did Lazy and Creepy send her up with the girls in the hope that she would go over so they did not need to find dogsitters or take her on their trip anymore... (did I actually let that thought into my head)
Thought similar! That and they never take her anywhere but now suddenly taking her to from what I’ve on beaches that are dangerous for dogs atm

• Sad
Reactions: 17
you Would think they would have learnt after the life jacket saga but now standing at cliff edges

bloody idiots

Reactions: 22
Their holiday vlogs are so Effin boring I just can’t ! I put them on and then have to rewind as I realise I didn’t watch but the third time I did this I realised I just gave the tit heads 3 views and didn’t watch one of them ! Grrrrrrr ! Instead just decided to read greencrows write ups ! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Iam waiting on the "it's wasn't that bad, if was the wide lense that may the cliff look dangerous"

Morons just when you think thay can't get worse!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.