The Ingham Family #211 Mingham mentality - Trips before Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe how irresponsible those cretins are,they put those children in dangerous situations so often,no common sense .They have been lucky that nothing bad has happened ,I too have reported them.Lincolnshire Social Services will be next when I get home
Chris was saying to Jace “ you have to hold daddy’s hand” but clearly is neither holding his outfit or his hand near the edge in one shot
He is a moron plain and simple
Just one slip that’s all it would take or a crumbling edge 🤷‍♀️

ETA: Esme and Isla looking over the top of that cliff with no supervision at all

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Oh my god, wtf is wrong with those two?! Can't see any comments on the vlog mentioning how dangerous it is, wonder if they are quick on the deleting today or the ifam are just simply that braindead.
Made my stomach go over.

Reactions: 22
Just a quick update re my husbands phone call with the police. He gave all information he could (vlog title/time stamps/location of incident. They did ask for their address which I believe we have correct!). If Chris edits that bit out of the vlog, we have downloaded the original should anyone need it. They have confirmed that they will be escalating and investigating the incident, and will be contacting us again to let us know of the outcome. Hopefully they will do that, and I can update you, but you know how these things go, we might not hear back depending on the outcome.

I know the police take every case regarding child safety very seriously on their own merit, but I would urge to report yourselves if poss to add weight to the case. Just dial 101, get through to South Yorkshire police. My husband was on hold as a non emergency for around 45 minutes so there is a bit of a wait currently x

• Heart
Reactions: 85
I cannot believe the sheer stupidity of those twats. Allowing two children and a dog not on a lead, to go up a cliff and hang over the edge is the most sickening thing I've ever seen.

My heart was in my mouth the whole time. Prinny kept going to the edge, and Esme was leaning over to grab her. God forbid that child slipped trying to stop the dog going over the edge.

Is there an equivalent of Paul Kayak that they can be reported to for their stupidity?

I honestly felt sick watching those 3 kids and Prinny on the cliff like that. There is no telling how the stability is, which is why you never ever go to a cliff edge!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I can't believe the doctor dared give them an appointment at 8am. He obviously doesn't know they are the famous Ingram family. I feel he should have instead offered to work late and see them at the much more reasonable time of 11pm, just after tea time.

I do hope he took into account that they are not so good at telling the time though, and made arrangements for the room to be fumigated straight after.
The Dr probably fitted them in before a full day of surgery on other poor children , they better not complain about having to get up early !

Every day Drs , nurses and other hospital workers get up very early in the dark and travel good distances to be ready for the day ahead , caring for other people , often leaving their own kids at home to get themselves to school etc

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Chris was saying to Jace “ you have to hold daddy’s hand” but clearly is neither holding his outfit or his hand near the edge in one shot
He is a moron plain and simple
Just one slip that’s all it would take or a crumbling edge 🤷‍♀️

ETA: Esme and Isla looking over the top of that cliff with no supervision at all
Didn’t he say something stupid like it’s only ‘danger if you go over the edge’ ! No sh*t Sherlock 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Can’t believe what I just watched children and a dog on a cliff edge creepy walking a toddler on a cliff that he could see was unsafe, why was the dog of a lead ? They have no brains at all and then go home and leave mila in the living room with Jace who had to go to the kitchen to find lazy and tell her mila had fallen over, she says I thought Isabelle was here but there’s no way Isabelle would have left that child alone.
There disgusting parents and pet owners 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just a quick update re my husbands phone call with the police. He gave all information he could (vlog title/time stamps/location of incident. They did ask for their address which I believe we have correct!). If Chris edits that bit out of the vlog, we have downloaded the original should anyone need it. They have confirmed that they will be escalating and investigating the incident, and will be contacting us again to let us know of the outcome. Hopefully they will do that, and I can update you, but you know how these things go, we might not hear back depending on the outcome.

I know the police take every case regarding child safety very seriously on their own merit, but I would urge to report yourselves if poss to add weight to the case. Just dial 101, get through to South Yorkshire police. My husband was on hold as a non emergency for around 45 minutes so there is a bit of a wait currently x
Well done for taking this so seriously, I hope that he also mentioned that two children were either squashed in the boot of a non mot/prob insurance car if they were travelling illegally in a caravan!!! If not can the next person to report please include

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Would the press take this seriously?

Not saying this out of spite, but in desperate hope for an intervention before something catastrophic happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Would the press take this seriously?

Not saying this out of spite, but in desperate hope for an intervention before something catastrophic happens.
Maybe the ones who reported on them leaving the baby on the beach. Especially as people have had to be rescued from those cliffs.

Sadly I think they’ll say it’s trolling that they’ve been reported and police will shrug off because I imagine they’ve had stuff before and used “trolling” to dodge any repercussions. It’ll take something bigger for actual investigation. Unless they get pulled up by LEA before that for different reasons.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Well done for taking this so seriously, I hope that he also mentioned that two children were either squashed in the boot of a non mot/prob insurance car if they were travelling illegally in a caravan!!! If not can the next person to report please include
Sorry to quote myself I forgot to add I have also reported

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m not usually lost for words but duck I’m lost for words tonight. My stomach hasn’t flipped watching a vlogging family like it did tonight whilst watching these idiots. Jesus Christ in Heaven.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm no Piers Morgan fan but didnt he do a write up about the minghams at some point ?

Reactions: 20
The U.K. coastguard have been putting information out on social media about keeping safe by cliffs, keeping your dog on a lead, keeping away from the edge etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Unfortunately we forgot to add that in, but he did tell them that this family have form when it comes to neglect with their children, and that it’s been well documented online and easily searchable should they need to/relevant to their investigation. The lady he spoke to took all this information down, but seemed more interested in the specific details of what we were reporting. Well worth mentioning though I think, should anyone else report.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm no Piers Morgan fan but didnt he do a write up about the minghams at some point ?
Not specifically, but this was what he said in an article …’Some influencers are just plain creepy like the infamous Ingham Family, who have 1.2 million followers and sold life-like replica dolls of their own four-month- old baby Jace’

Reactions: 19
Not specifically, but this was what he said in an article …’Some influencers are just plain creepy like the infamous Ingham Family, who have 1.2 million followers and sold life-like replica dolls of their own four-month- old baby Jace’
Thank you for reminding me I had a vague recollection of something like that

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.