The Ingham Family #211 Mingham mentality - Trips before Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, wtf is wrong with those two?! Can't see any comments on the vlog mentioning how dangerous it is, wonder if they are quick on the deleting today or the ifam are just simply that braindead.

Reactions: 33
Chris: “Esme and Isla are being dangermice. It’s not actually danger, it’s danger if they went over the edge….they’re fine now”. Unbelievable!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Another one here who can't believe what I've watched tonight, they really think they are untouchable, but their luck is going to run out pretty soon, that is way past careless parenting, that is actual child endangerment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I am totally shocked on many levels with tonights vlog, I do think stinkhams need to start thinking of the safety of the kids now and not what they think is good footage! I don't get why they are being so reckless its happening more and more

The cliff was VERY steep and rocky and those two poor girl should not of been het to go there alone plus with a dog of his lead, my heart stopped when they threw a stone over the cliff who does that when dogs go chasing after them!

Chris thinking I better show them all its not bad to get there and show the route now they have been spotted on his long and boring drone footage, Mate you made it look even worse!

The eye rolling at Isla, its so sad you can see Isla is yearning for attention! Jace comes up immediately after and she is all over what he has to say! very sad indeed.

Then Jace comes in and says "I'm going to pour these monster trucks on Isla" Sarah says "ok but don't be rough' then she thought hold on tattle will be watching and they care about my kids welfare I better tell him no you can't do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Cannot believe how irresponsible those cretins are,they put those children in dangerous situations so often,no common sense .They have been lucky that nothing bad has happened ,I too have reported them.Lincolnshire Social Services will be next when I get home

• Heart
Reactions: 35
#212 The Ingham‘s stupidity can’t be mended, their reckless actions can’t be defended

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Full Beanie Watch will return this weekend, but it's safe to say Creepy is eyeing up baby number 6 with the return of Sex Beanie...

View attachment 1000112

Plus, who would be up for Trouser Watch as a Beanie Watch spinoff? I swear he's worn this pair of ill-fitting strangely smart-looking slacks for ages?

View attachment 1000113
Seriously it's getting so embarrassing at this point, are they stuck on? Because he hasn't had them off him at all! What a stinking sweaty vile little man he is. I'd be mortified to bee seen near him. Or sarah. 2 scruffy looking bogbeasts

• Haha
Reactions: 16
COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW EPIC THIS PLACE WAS!

Lazy starts the vlog Jace has a stick he found last night. He also has a packet of Belvita. He runs over to the folded up mat. They have a few things to do including seeing the caves Lazy didn't see so that Creepy can get drone footage. They're also heading to Filey. They have a later checkout. The caves are 3-4 minutes around the corner. Jace talks about his shadow. Prinny wanders into the road and Lazy calls her back, before realising she's heading to the grass and says she can go.

The girls and Jace walk up the hill. Creepy tells us there are loads of coastal walks you can do around the cliffs. Jace says he can't go in the puddle but Lazy says he can as he has wellington boots on. Drone shots of Thornwick Bay. England has beautiful coastal regions and Creepy can't believe he didn't think about coming here before He wants to bring the van and plonk it on the cliff for a couple of days. The place is famous for rock pools and fossils. Drone shots.

Creepy promised Jace he would take him up to the rock where the girls are. He says it's not a good idea and the most precarious thing he's ever done. They get to where the girls are and Creepy tells Jace he has to hold his hand. He doesn't think the drop several metres down to the rocks below is "that bad of a drop". Esme has found some rocks. Creepy says there will be a lot of crabs in the rock pools. What has more crabs - Creepy or the rockpool? Christine says the view is insane. The cliff faces are really cool. Jace throws some rocks towards the sea.

The kids had funs exploring. The Inghams are about to head back to the car and head to Filey. They're at Thornwick Bay Café, which is at the top of the mountain. Mountain? It's a hill at the most, thicko. Lazy tells Esme to write the date on the rock she has and put it in her memory box. The café has a rocking duck and she says it's terrifying. Jace tries to open the crack in the side of the building so Lazy tells him to stop. Creepy is on his phone in the background.

The caravan site have allowed the Inghams to stay until 3pm, 3 hours past check out. Creepy hope he can find somewhere to park in Filey. Time lapse of him reattaching the caravan to the car. Multiple angles of him driving out of the site.

Inghams chip shop is closed and Creepy feels sorrowful. The Inghams' friend was in the chip shop the other day and said "Yo, you guys do good fish and chips up in Filey".

The Inghams have driven to Filey from "Brid". It felt like an eternity on the dodgiest A road ever. Their friend sent a photo of Inghams Fish and hip shop and it looked incredible. Jace screeches and hugs Creepy. He wants his dinner. The only fish and chip shop open was CJs. They didn't have peas left because the Inghams came late in the day so Creepy had to get beans. There will be plenty left over for Prinny.

Lazy says the fish and chip shop have given them four fish and a sausage for Prinny. They won't give it to Prinny in the restaurant in case she's sick. She's usually sick in the car but hasn't been on their trip.

The Inghams are home to Prinny's delight because she got to enjoy the food she melt in the car. Isla left half her fish and Lazy doesn't like to waste food so asked for them to box it up for Prinny. The lady put a couple more fish in the box as well because they were closing. They couldn't pay by card so Creepy had to run to the cash machine. By the time he got back they'd locked up so he banged on the door for a bit and paid. Lazy shows us the size of the fish. They have cut the batter off the top one.

It feels good to be home and the house is toasty. Creepy says they have to leave the heating on when they go away and Lazy thinks they'd freeze over. She moans about Isla hovering behind her and Esme trying to show us her book. She recommends Scarlet and Ivy for any age. Esme doesn't like reading. They've spent a lot of money on different books and she enjoys these ones. Isla told Esme it would be fun for them to each take a Kindi Kid to play with. Isla asked for it back the second they walked back through the door. Jace comes in screeching that Mila has fallen over.

Isabelle was left to babysit Mila but she went upstairs. Jace was left to babysit but he had leg ache so couldn't walk upstairs to get Isabelle. I guess Creepy is unavailable then The Ibis doesn't close at 8pm like the chip shop. Lazy says Jace's legs were aching when he got to the top of the hill. Lazy tells Jace not to be rough and drop his toys on Isla. Jace and Mila slept the whole way home up to 20 minutes before they got home. The fish and chip shop Creepy says they were at closes at 8pm. Its an almost 2 hour drive back to the house so it must be gone 10pm. The kids are all still awake and Jace is incredibly hyper. Jace jumps on Lazy and drags her to the floor. She says she'll be back soon. She tells Jace off for saying "turd".

Mila woke up 20 minutes before they got home and started crying. This woke Jace up slightly and he told Lazy he would fly the plane. He always says he dreams about monster trucks. He says turds again a couple of times. He remembered about the plane when he woke up. Lazy is giving Jace, Mila and herself a bath. Isla also wants a bath. Lazy is ending the vlog. They're finishing off the playroom tomorrow. She started painting on the walls and it was an experience they probably won't repeat. Isla says she hasn't looked at it so runs out to look at it, followed by Jace. Jace runs over, grabs Lazy's bowling ball head and says goodnight.

End of vlog
Getting self-conscious about his collection of chins
Screenshot 2022-01-19 175923.png

Screenshot 2022-01-19 175536.png
Screenshot 2022-01-19 181857.png
Screenshot 2022-01-19 180421.png

Screenshot 2022-01-19 181713.png
Screenshot 2022-01-19 175821.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Full Beanie Watch will return this weekend, but it's safe to say Creepy is eyeing up baby number 6 with the return of Sex Beanie...

View attachment 1000112

Plus, who would be up for Trouser Watch as a Beanie Watch spinoff? I swear he's worn this pair of ill-fitting strangely smart-looking slacks for ages?

View attachment 1000113
He had those on in the everything wrong with our house vlog which has to be a week ago 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Why are they so stupid. I just looked up the fish shop in Filey and it took me less than 2 minutes to find them and see they are closed Monday to Thursday in the winter season.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Crikey calm doon man Cassie 😂
The usual suspects ,Cassie,Elizabeth and Andrea...they are there ready to jump on any non ifam 😂😂

Anyone notice a new "fan" commenting on the vlogs Dan O'Brien, he uses very similar words and phrases to Creepy like Epic etc

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.