The Ingham Family #211 Mingham mentality - Trips before Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in shock at Chris' stupidity tonight. He had no bleeping idea about the stability of that bit of cliff they were on. It's got me lost for words. Those kids could have been killed if the ground gave way.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Full Beanie Watch will return this weekend, but it's safe to say Creepy is eyeing up baby number 6 with the return of Sex Beanie...

Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 18.20.38.png

Plus, who would be up for Trouser Watch as a Beanie Watch spinoff? I swear he's worn this pair of ill-fitting strangely smart-looking slacks for ages?

Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 18.20.53.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Chris “It’s not that bad of a drop!”
Jeeeezus

62D9E3B3-8D25-4B9B-8CB8-66ED31BACD39.jpeg
F97ED957-9275-4F4E-AB41-6CDDE9D7D831.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I'm in shock at Chris' stupidity tonight. He had no bleeping idea about the stability of that bit of cliff they were on. It's got me lost for words. Those kids could have been killed if the ground gave way.
I have to agree he really needs his bleeping head testing what a moron he really is,also he is still wearing them hideous trousers and Isabelle still wearing them vile jeans.
I hate these two twats with a passion I have never hated anyone so much in my life

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I just cannot believe what I have witnessed tonight! How irresponsible and neglectful can you get. I’m so sick of seeing this family put their children in harms way like this.

God forbid anything happened to their kids, but at this point S+C is it going to take one of your children to have a serious accident or lose their life for you to realise how much danger you put them in?

I showed my husband, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen him this angry before, he’s physically shaking, and he’s currently reporting them to the police citing child endangerment.

C/S if you’re reading here, we are not trolls, or people who are out to do you harm, but someone has to do something before you end up killing one of your children, because it’s blatantly obvious that you are incapable of looking after them correctly and you both seriously need help! I don’t know how you’ve been so lucky so far for there not to have been a more serious accident in your family, but I flat out refuse to allow you to put them in danger anymore without trying to intervene.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I have been to that general area before (I don't think the exact place), but would no way be walking where they were myself never mind letting children go off by themselves, try to navigate a 2 year old around it and having Prinny off the lead. Not only could she fall herself but with her running around them one of the others could easily trip over her. They were standing far too close to the edge. You can get a good (stunning/pretty) view from walking on the safer paths, arguably more so because you aren't having to constantly look down at your feet to make sure you aren't about to fall to your death and it makes it a much more relaxing walk all round. They weren't even wearing appropriate footwear to be walking along any muddy paths never mind in such a dangerous position.

The children may have enjoyed climbing around, maybe take this as a sign that they would like more physical activity and go on safer walks or take them to climb at a clip n climb place. As usual Jace was the one who seemed the most aware of the dangers and was genuinely scared at one point that Chris was going to go an even more dangerous route. Sarah seemed to take her usual hands off approach to parenting and just watched, therefore seeing how bad this looked but letting it happen anyway. If my husband decided he was going to do this with the children (he wouldn't, he's not an idiot) then I wouldn't just sit back and let him.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Chris “It’s not that bad of a drop!”
Jeeeezus

View attachment 1000118View attachment 1000128
Why oh why do you put the most precious gifts YOUR CHILDREN in danger allowing them to go to the top of that hill without adult supervision! You admitted yourself how slippery the path was yet you take a two year old child up to the top too ! I seriously worry about those beautiful children 😞 Also going quickly to another topic I wonder if Isabelle will start looking for her biological father and his family 🤔 now she is 16, her brother must wonder why his sister doesn’t see him anymore too it’s all so sad 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I knew they would go there. Can’t believe they let the kids do that, I know the area and it is not safe to be doing that and they are so bloody irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What a pair of idiots, couldn't believe what I was seeing on that cliff.

Starting to wonder if Jace has hearing problems, he is so loud,

Reactions: 25
The cliffs was a NO HELL NO Chirs with camera in one hand a unpredictable 2yo child and a dog + a 12yo & 9yo
Anyone catch what Jace was saying and Sarah kept saying "You can't say that Jace" ?
Jace now baby-sitting Mila on own in sitting-room as he had to find Sarah to tell her Mila fell over

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Honestly I am so angry at them. Look this man got stuck and had to be rescued in the middle of summer and they think it’s a good idea to go climbing the cliffs in January ffs. The coastguards make it very clear not to do this kind of thing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Also Mila on her own with Jace in the living room , while Sarah talks to the camera. Jace comes and gets Sarah says ‘Mimi fell down’. Sarah says she thought Isabelle was with her. Either She’s that use to relying on her 16 year old to look after the baby or she knew Mila was in there on her own. I seriously doubt Isabelle , who does most of the child care would of walked off upstairs and left her. Put the camera down Sarah and look after your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Reported. Felt sick to my stomach. The girls being allowed up there is worse than bad, but Prinny! All it would take is for a noise to spook her and she would have gone over.

bleeping disgusting people.

I am far from a perfect parent, but I do engage common sense when it involves ensuring I keep my kids alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She's damn near 40 and rough as a dog's wotsit.
The original poster deleted the photo she had mocking Isla

Someone will have to do “thumb nail watch” I thinks it’s the 5th time he’s used that same photo of lazy

Reactions: 9
The cliffs was a NO HELL NO Chirs with camera in one hand a unpredictable 2yo child and a dog + a 12yo & 9yo
Anyone catch what Jace was saying and Sarah kept saying "You can't say that Jace" ?
Jace now baby-sitting Mila on own in sitting-room as he had to find Sarah to tell her Mila fell over
Sounded like he was saying he wanted a turd!

Awful watching tonight - Prinny dog and the girls being allowed to climb alone, why oh why was he carrying the camera with him walking down that hill as well? There were two people left at the top who could have used the drone but the most logical thing would have been to put that bloody camera down. It wasn’t interesting footage besides the fact he was endangering his kid - half wanted the idiot to slip down himself but he would have dragged Jace down with him.
This is right up there with the paddle boarding.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I be honest my 24 month old has no routine atm 🙈 he either goes to bed at 8pm gets up at 8/9 but naps whenever he feels like it which can be 3 till 4pm then he sometimes stays up till 10pm ... my older children go to school before we get up 😂 at 7am as the catch a bus and my 24month still wakes every bloody hour so if we have a lie in till 10am I dont mind 😂 however on holidays and days out were up at 7am and he will also be starting nursery next year so I'm making the most of sleep 😂

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe there weren’t warning signs near the cliff edge, maybe they didn’t notice them?! No way I would have let my kids do that, or a dog off the leash! And why did Sarah call it a mountain? She’s effing thick!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.