The Ingham Family #211 Mingham mentality - Trips before Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
min the vlog today they went for a walk after their take away tea and Jace was very very loud (well they all were but Jace was loudest) and Sarah said she knewJace was being very loud but it’s ok Cos it’s only 6:30-7pm so no one would be asleep … what she don’t seem to understand is that’s not the point some people start winding down at that time and want peace also some children actually go bed between 6-6:30pm but she won’t be able to comprehend that Cos her kids have never gone bed that time
My baby goes to bed at 6pm and my 3 year old goes to bed at 7pm. If this horrible lot were outside yelling and screeching, we would be outside there to tell them to shut the f up and have some respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Poor Izzy has spoken to her sister in trust because let's face it she has no friends to talk to. Then her sister breaks her that trust and tells her mum. Then her crappy mum tells the world, letting all the pervs etc know. This young girl is learning about herself and her sexuality, she should be able to do this without having to worry about strangers knowing and her mum trying to get a few likes from pervs.
What have I missed?

My baby goes to bed at 6pm and my 3 year old goes to bed at 7pm. If this horrible lot were outside yelling and screeching, we would be outside there to tell them to shut the f up and have some respect.
They have no respect for anyone , they're feral and only think of themselves not caring a jot about anyone else including the gullible Ifam

Reactions: 24
Yeah they discussed in a previous vlog that they co-sleep with Mila. But as Sarah NEVER moves around in her sleep there are no risks.... 🙄.

not sure how co-sleeping works. But also, mila is a LOT more active now. There are risks that she could move in her sleep? No judgement as I legit have no clue about this sort of thing. Just seems dangerous to me.
To be fair Sarah never moves around when she's awake never mind when she's sleeping so that I can believe. Still risky with a baby with hip problems in with them though. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe the doctor dared give them an appointment at 8am. He obviously doesn't know they are the famous Ingram family. I feel he should have instead offered to work late and see them at the much more reasonable time of 11pm, just after tea time.

I do hope he took into account that they are not so good at telling the time though, and made arrangements for the room to be fumigated straight after.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Any news about the appointment on Facebook? I'm half expecting Lazy to cancel the surgery after the appointment with the consultant.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How is this the second year he’s driven round with no MOT and now he’s pulling a caravan and a car with 7 people and a dog in it.

where is prinny in that car? She should be safely strapped in too

boils my blood the stuff they get away with not only doing but filming and proving themselves doing.
I hope Prinny isnt travelling in the caravan

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Creepy is still wearing the same trousers 😰 with tops/shirts that don't match 😅

Is it a thing in the UK for men to say things are "so pretty" 🤔 Chris must have said it 10 times in that vlog, "the view is so pretty"
I don't want to offend anyone, I've just never heard any other men say it 😬
No Hell NO!! I`d have given any man in my life a funny look had they constantly responded to everything with this!:)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She had a Apple Watch I’m not sure what happened to it 🤷‍♀️
I have always had a higher resting heart rate between 85/95 but I’ve been checked many times and all was well. If her heart rate is really that different when at home I would say there is some serious stress going on - maybe debt collectors. It’s the kids I feel sorry for yes they can be annoying but they are a product of there upbringing, unfortunately they are the losing ones in this situation 😔
Tbh it looks like isla has her apple watch exactly the same one sarah had a while ago

If creepy brought one of them home and told lazy it was the same size as a caravan she would believe him.
Tbh if creepy told sarah a spider has no legs she would believe him😂😂

This is my thing - why is she stressing over her resting BPM at home when it’s normal anyway? She is acting like it’s off the charts.
She needs to get off her fat ass and start moving

Reactions: 15
Whoever said the other day that this trip was for Chris so he could get epic drone shots was absolutely right, this trip is all about him and nothing to do with the children. Sarah is an enabling mug.

I see the views are falling now they are back to travel vlogging.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
If Sarah’s heart rate is 80 resting then it'll probably be topping 100 every time she moves. I reckon that's what's got her obsessing over her heart rate rather than her resting rate but she can hardly tell us all that she's so unfit that her watch thinks she's been for a jog every time she slogs her way up the farble staircase.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When Isla was talking to Sarah in the kitchen she rolled her eyes several times and made it so
Obvious to Isla too 😢 nasty witch!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
oh my days I can’t believe what I’ve just seen! They are at thorn wick bay and they let esme and isla and prinny who was off the lead climb down the cliff to a precarious point (photo screen shots below.
There’s been loads of landslides there recently (as you can see) and Chris Isabelle Sarah mila and Jace are standing on top of the cliff and are really far from them so if one of them slipped and fell down the cliff there’s no way they could help them!

then Chris takes Jace down and on the way down he says that it looks dangerous but it’s actually not unless they go over the edge and that it’s quite shallow going down so it’s all good … I was horrified and my heart was racing Cos I know how dangerous it is round there.
Then Chris changes his tune a bit Cos he says to Jace we got to be careful it’s so slippy and how scary it actually is and how he don’t think this is a good idea or something (please note he carries on regardless of saying this with Jace instead of turning round and going back)
They don’t seem to have 2 brain cells to rub together

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Do they want one of those kids to have a bad accident because it’s looking more and more like it the dangers they put them in every day!!

Creepy’s logic it’s only dangerous if they went over the edge!! YOU THINK!! But as he’s walking to meet them he’s saying it’s the most precarious thing he’s ever done and it’s slippy!! So let’s take a 2 year old to the edge of a cliff with a large drop!!

The man running crying in A&E with stomach problems gorging himself of greasy fish and chips!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Gordon Bennet! How irresponsible was that! Plus the recycled Sarah thumb nail strikes yet again, and again, and again ….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.