Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charmball

VIP Member
When they were on their DPD van of dreams trek around the European Lidl and Flying Tiger branches, didn’t they say the builder was going to be in fixing all of the house and preparing the super secret rooms nobody has seen for their grand reveal?

What happened? Did the builder get lost? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Holy moly, the lazy one has bought ‘meeel tickets first pair of cheap supermarket shoes. Notwithstanding the poor kid will likely be delayed walking and have poor muscle tone due to being in the cast - surely the already long suffering child is worth of quality fitted shoes to compensate and rectify any ongoing problems caused by her hips. Words don’t often fail me but for the sake of Christ

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Raw

VIP Member
“ I need some paint for the playroom because no one wants to play in there anymore and I think it’s because it’s so like, what’s the word, yeah it’s like cold, not cold temperature wise, it’s like a cold room, it’s not fun like, I feel like, we need like, to get the x box in there so it’s more appealing to the older ones ….cus they’re always in their bedrooms”

Oh dear Sarah, just why would your nearly 13 yr old and your 16 year old want to play in a play room instead of hanging out in their own personal space in their bedrooms? You astound us with your logic at times woman 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
Seen as though the years more or less done with, I’m thinking we should do some sort of mingham award ceremony, the categories could include:
Most cringe worthy moment.
Rant of the year.
Most neglectful moment.
Best Lidl haul.
Best “we went to but it was closed” moment.
Although no prizes for guessing what the best moment of the year is… without a doubt…
King kayak Paul “your a fool mr Ingram!!”
Anyone else with any categories, feel free to add!

• Haha
  • Heart

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Hi all :love:

Whilst this family make me so angry ! and believe me I think they are despicable :mad: and I do enjoy the interaction on this wonderful platform too.

However I do feel that I have to air a little bit of contrariety regarding Mama Bears size comments ~ are they really relevant ?

I say this as a 50 /40 in age :ROFLMAO: Mother and really size does not make any difference to what they do or are doing in fairness.

Anyway just feel I had to make a point as I haul myself into bed after a lovely evening albeit OUTDOORS with my lovely amazing 20 ish year old kids and loved it ( #need to loose 3 stone but now a non smoker over 6 mths.)...... Go me
(and no bad breath forgotten one)
Of course her size is relevant! The lazy lardarse photoshops/uses filters on her pictures to make herself look smaller than she is. No one would bat an eyelid if she was true to herself and her size, it is the deceit and her claims to be a size 12/14 or whatever fantasy size she reckons she is this week.

With respect, this is not about you or your size or your age. This is about Princess thunderthighs and her incredible shrinking photoshops. It is not personal and there is no need to take it that way.

• Heart

Greykitty2020

She’s on baby and me saying how sorry she is that the orders places in december october for preorder of snugglehoods still havnt arrived . She is saying that she is doing everything she can and is “just as upset as her customers” . Didn’t look like it from vlogmas you fat lazy bint. I guarantee the money she took from preorders fully funded their cr4p Christmas . Their Christmas was dire and I hope this year is truely the demise of their channel

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Disney_Wolf

Chatty Member
Guys I feel like an Ingham...I haven't washed since last year ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I'm hoping you guys all the best this year and for all that struggled last year for whatever reasonz I hope that is left in the last year and that this year is extra amazing for you 💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Abbvay

VIP Member
"van road trip to Lincoln"

Since they now live in Lincolnshire I would hardly call it a road trip.

Later this week I'm going on a road trip to Asda, 5 minutes away.

• Haha

Bingbunny

A quick skim through the Everything Ingham group tells me that pretty much everyone saying they’ve ordered the Mila doll is a vulnerable person or an individual with learning difficulties.
This gives me the absolute rage, I have an autistic son and know how they can be very impressionable and trusting, it makes me so cross that scum bags take advantage of these individuals, Sarah is well aware that the vast majority of her ‘fans’ are easy to exploit and behind all those excited to have spaffed their money up the wall on this shit are many others on a low income that are desperate to go the meet and greet but can’t afford the flipping doll.

I hate this family, rotten to the core.

• Angry
  • Sad

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Chris seriously wafted around Ikea with that kiddy backpack on?

Tell me you're a childcatching nonce without telling me you're a childcatching nonce :rolleyes:

1640983508314.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

jellybelly136

Read in the style of the classic nursery rhyme “hey diddle diddle” … 🐄 🌙

Hey diddle diddle,
With young teens Chris will fiddle,
Lazy cow aint’ up until noon,
The little dog prinny ain’t so skinny,
And the kids can’t even use a fucking spoon! 🥄 🎶 🎼

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Slightly Bonkers

Chatty Member
Sending you love it`s been almost 14 yrs for me ,and NYE doesn`t get any easier.I celebrated ,quietly ,with 2 of my girls and you`re right ,it`s time we can look back on our memories ,and ahead to the future.Baby steps ,with some smiles along the way.Happy 2022 to you both ,from me and mine.xox
To both of you I send love and light. I lost my beautiful son 9 years ago when he was 15 and I have hated NYE ever since. I hate starting another NY that he will never know. Sounds silly I know. Wishing you the best for 2022 xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Basic

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t care for hot tubs. They are gross, sitting in a large bath full of other peoples dead skin cells, hair and general nastiness. I know they have enough chemicals (if used correctly) to kill harmful bacteria but they still gross me out. I do use swimming pool but it’s a much larger body of water. They should have put a heated inground pool in the garden. It’s just a blank boring space.

• Heart
Reactions: 51