The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah I REPEAT YOU ARE NOT AN INTERIOR DESIGNER OR DECORATOR PLEASE HIRE AN PROFESSIONAL. BECAUSE YOU HAVE FAILED BIG TIME TRYING TO DECORATE THAT HOUSE YOU LIVE IN 🙄
482668F1-9D9C-43E6-81F6-C2B351B78BD1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thomas latest reply re:buttercups

Is he really real or is it Daddy Bear?

Oh and Goldielocks #super son, well as soon as that fuzz/hair is cut, it will be as dark as the forgotten one.
They are the spit of each other in fairness.

Side note:🎉🎉 Happy New Year 🎉🎉 and stay safe and Thank You for making me smile 🥰
Happy New Year!! TO you and all my wonderful caring fellow tattlers ,who`ve kept me smiling during some very difficult times last year.May you all be healthy happy ,and far away from the Inghams!! ❤ 🥂🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Guys I feel like an Ingham...I haven't washed since last year ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I'm hoping you guys all the best this year and for all that struggled last year for whatever reasonz I hope that is left in the last year and that this year is extra amazing for you 💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sarah took Mila to Mary Shittle on a vlog once. Dont pretend she was never modelled up for a reborn you disgusting parents 🤬
They took her within the first few weeks of her being born. Sarah feeding her whilst walking through the street. Mila was dangling from the boob ,no supporting her. Disgusting vile parents. Anything for a few quid, desperate twats.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Happy new year and huge thanks to you all for keeping me sane and upbeat through lockdown, two bouts of toothache and various ailments over the last two years. It’s been a blast - you are truly a tonic for my gin.
All the very best to each and everyone of you. Surely 2022 will be a much better year just like Christine will remain creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Happy new year Tattlers! Heres to more rants from creepy and lazy in 2022!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm having some alcohol to help me get through the final shitshow of 2021. It's NYE so why not. Kopparberg of course in homage to our favourite fooos.

ONE LAST CHRISTMAS SURPRISE FOR ESMÉ..

Lazy screeches good morning at Mila, who is dressed like Kat Slater. Esme comes in and she says how beautiful she looks. She is wearing jeans. They talk about how Esme curled her hair. Lazy got the curler off Amazon for £7. Isla shows us her outfit and LOL doll.

Lazy reminds us of how adorable Mila is. She puts her in her seat next to Prinny and Lazy tells her not to lick her face. One of her friends bought Mila her outfit. Lazy grabs the cardigan and says it's first size. Isabelle is having some daim cake. Lazy shows us the flowers from Shittle.

Isabelle points out that she and Lazy take a breath before they talk on the vlog. Lazy tells us they're going to IKEA. She thought they were being clever by avoiding the post Christmas storage run. They went last week and got everything they thought they needed. It's now 5 days past Christmas because they need more; Esme needs shelves, Creepy has decided the kids need a craft table because he doesn't want them to use their desks as they're for school and white. Just put a table cloth on it if you're so worried. The craft table be in the playroom until the other room is accessible.

The playroom is an absolute tip. The softplay can go in the corner, Mila's tent can go in the garage, the kitchen can go next to the chalkboard, Peppa Pig house can go elsewhere and the craft table can go next to Jace's. Jace doesn't want to tidy the room.

Lazy gives Esme another set of her bedsheets because it's the only design she'll have on there. She thought she'd never change it. Esme broke the zip on her other bedding so made it into a dress. Granny Jane and Hi Steve got her the bedding.

Creepy tells us they've come to their new local IKEA. It's exciting going to a new IKEA, especially when you get hit in the face by the smell of meatballs. Isabelle gets Deja Vu and thinks she's been there before. It's identical to the one they slept at in Italy. Creepy has good memories. Esme finds a fake plant she likes.

Isabelle isn't sure what height she wants the coffee table in her bedroom to be. IKEA is so quiet, apart from Jace's screeching. Lazy finds a coffee table she likes but is worried they won't be able to recreate the homely look. Creepy says they can put beanies aesthetic things in there.

Lazy wants to turn part of the living room into a media wall. Rather than getting a plasterer/builder in, Creepy has found a TV storage combo wall in IKEA. They sizing is all different though and Lazy doesn't like it. Their wall is too big for it. An alternative to having a builder come in and rebuild the wall might be something like the combo wall. Lazy likes the idea but needs to visualise it in her head. Creepy looks at some more cupboards and then films Lazy on the computer planning the living room.

Time to look for shelves now. Esme wants them for books and LOL dolls. Isla want them for dolls. Lazy prefers thick white ones but Creepy says they sag down so now they're looking at thinner ones.

Lazy screeches at Mila. She's found a bad boy light ring with a phone holder thingymabobbydo. She doesn't do Instagram lives for Tat and Me like she should because she has to hold her phone.

They've picked up glasses, shelves, brackets and a few other bits. They're now in the carpet section. There are a couple of rugs Lazy likes, a light brown one Creepy likes and a fluffy cream one she and Isabelle like. Lazy likes the bubbly ones but Creepy doesn't. Esme and Isla skate around the shop on their heelies. Lazy finds a cheaper rug that no one else likes.

The Inghams have left IKEA. It's more comfortable travelling in the van and they don't have to play Tetris, despite having two trolley loads. They got the craft table and other bits.

Jace wants to open the rug. Lazy is going to miss the Christmas decorations. Mila is making her way off the mat. She screeches at "cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeky one".

Jace was on the toilet, got close to Lazy's face and asked for his dinosaur "chorch". Lazy forgot he had one as they haven't been through his stocking toys. There are 24 images in it. Lazy tells him to climb onto the arm of the sofa and turn the living room light off. Creepy comes in and opens the rug whilst Lazy is testing the torch. She tells Jace not to shine it in Prinny's eyes. They're taking down the Christmas tree in a few days and the room will look bare. Jace shines the torch in Lazy's eyes. Creepy moans that the rug is too tightly wrapped.

When the Christmas tree is down, Lazy is moving the corner sofa to the other side of the room and ordering another three seater sofa. She doesn't like the rug being in front of the corner sofa because it's too long. Jace keep asking to turn the lights off and Lazy keeps saying yes.

Isla is in her bedroom with Jace. She's using her nightlight. Jace is eating, even though it seems to be close to bedtime. Footage of Isla's dolls. She has one more coming in the post. She has been reading Evie's Magic Bracelet. It's time to get Jace to bed but he's on one. They're ending the vlog because Lazy is getting herself and Mila to bed. They had plans to go to a friend's house tomorrow for a games night/takeaway but they're not doing that now because Creepy they wants a cosy evening in. They have an exciting day ahead.

End of vlog.

WTF is this outfit?
View attachment 953458

I'm not getting the 'stick an ugly collar on that dress/top/jumper' trend.
View attachment 953459View attachment 953460

View attachment 953461View attachment 953462View attachment 953463View attachment 953464View attachment 953465
Thankyou @thegreencow i think you deserve a medal in the new years honours list for services to Tattle!! x That "outfit" they`ve stuck on Meela resembles something my nan would have covered her tissue box with!! HOW did the lazy one ever imagine she`d be a (cough) designer/business woman?? Give your head a wobble Sarah..oh and while you`re at it ,refund all those poor kids who didn`t get their pre paid order from you!!!You are truly shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh and Goldielocks #super son, well as soon as that fuzz/hair is cut, it will be as dark as the forgotten one.

This is the reason she won't get it cut. In some lights it already looks darker.

Honestly they are beyond feral. The noise in ikea.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

This is the reason she won't get it cut. In some lights it already looks darker.

Honestly they are beyond feral. The noise in ikea.
If I was in a shop and they were there and the children were behaving like that! I swear I would knock them . Who let's their children behave like that !

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No it’s taken 5 months for their subs to increase by 10K. They have only had a 20K increase in subs for the whole year.
They only increase it when it hits 10k, so that’s why it looks like it was overnight…..don’t worry they are still irrelevant and only limping to 10k every 5/6 months….there increased views are purchased not earned I rekon…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Evening all. I’m a lurker, only ever commented a couple of times, sorry if this has already been mentioned and I’ve missed it, but has anyone else noticed the living room carpet? It’s creased! I noticed on Xmas day that there’s creases in the carpet! Do you recon it was put down without underlay? It’s either stretched and coming loose or not fitted properly! It’s very noticeable though, it looks awful! Wonder if this is why they want a rug 🤔
It’s because they have moved furniture around

Reactions: 5
I sit here and smile xx
It is my 1st New year on my own . Widowed at NOW 9 years ago my/our 22yrs old is probably delighted that I continued the MAM ALWAYS cries routine on New Years cos I DID <3 x And delighted both have had this special time together, as do you know what ! I am so so proud .... And Happy 2022 Everyone ...J'wept # but I only did a little bit xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy new year Tattlers ❤ Thank you all for the laughs I love you all. Me fox isn't impressed with the fireworks tonight. I'm dying to see what came out of motorway mansion tonight. The scruffy twats probably let off a few bangers.........creepy probably saved the catherine wheel for the end of his dick in the sludge tub.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Evening all. I’m a lurker, only ever commented a couple of times, sorry if this has already been mentioned and I’ve missed it, but has anyone else noticed the living room carpet? It’s creased! I noticed on Xmas day that there’s creases in the carpet! Do you recon it was put down without underlay? It’s either stretched and coming loose or not fitted properly! It’s very noticeable though, it looks awful! Wonder if this is why they want a rug 🤔
Its because Chris has bisselled it to within an inch of its life 🙄

Quoting myself to say, i could say im joking about the over Bisselling 🤣
But that carpet has looked like that from the day they moved in, they are both lazy by not calling back whoever laid that carpet. It would drive me nuts looking at it in that state every day. it does my head in seeing it on the vlogs 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Quoting myself to say, i could say im joking about the over Bisselling 🤣
But that carpet has looked like that from the day they moved in, they are both lazy by not calling back whoever laid that carpet. It would drive me nuts looking at it in that state every day. it does my head in seeing it on the vlogs 😂
Not to mention how bloody dangerous it is it would for sure be the carpet layers fault if someone tripped and hurt themselves 🙄
The over bisselling did make me chuckle tho 🤣

Happy New Year everyone 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.