The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To both of you I send love and light. I lost my beautiful son 9 years ago when he was 15 and I have hated NYE ever since. I hate starting another NY that he will never know. Sounds silly I know. Wishing you the best for 2022 xx
That`s never silly.It`s hard enough losing a husband and father ,and miscarrying late but nobody should know the pain of losing their child.Sending much love to you ,you have more strength than i could ever imagine.xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I go out for the day and have 6 pages to read 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why did Lazy feel the need to tell us the doll is wearing a Portuguese jacket and onesie? Can't forget the blanket as well! I don't think knowing that it comes from Portugal makes it any better that you are selling your child as a bit of plastic with painted on hair.
That’s a nod to little Mila bring conceived on the island of Portugal 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
How do they not worry about who will turn up at these meet and greets!?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is that the doll in the pic? They’re holding it with more care than they’ve ever held Mila 🙄
So basically it’s a baby doll that the Shottle has called Mila? Last year she also had a baby monkey thinga me bobby doo also called Mila 😂 sad really that people will take out payment plans to pay for one.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
£25 to meet this, nasty predator. As if the world wasn't crazy enough. crappy Shortle should be shut down for supporting this.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
What an idiot he was, putting the 2021 countdown on the telly 🤣🤣
No Calamity Kayaking in the montage of 2021 😆😆
Gone are the days when they had management organising their massive meet and greets, now its in a scary doll shop!
Organising the playroom, surely that's the idea, that it's meant to look messy!

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.