The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well what an absolute tit show, a baby doll that looks nothing like the baby it’s supposed to represent plus lots of crappy bits to go with it but don’t worry the Moses basket has a stand, then you can meet them, wow what a delight you can meet a nonce he’s massive gobby wife and there filthy children with greasy hair and filthy nails, who would be to scared to talk or do anything because there scared of everything, Isla was even scared to put a bath bomb in the bath.
Then you have Isabelle opening a lunch box and making herself lunch when she’s not even going anywhere not normal behaviour for a 16 year old.
I don’t think these idiots have any idea of the road ahead of them with mila’s operation and all that comes after.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
A few things:

1. On the vlogmas intro (not a weirdo but) why did Isabelle's cartoon have a chest whereas Sarah was flat chested.

2. They said the meet and greet ticket has been taken off the price of the doll but the Jace doll with the meet and greet was £20 less.

3. In Sarah's Instagram story showing the WhatsApp messages, notice how she tells Isabelle and Esme to get in "her" bed and not hers and Chris'.

Reactions: 33
A few things:

1. On the vlogmas intro (not a weirdo but) why did Isabelle's cartoon have a chest whereas Sarah was flat chested.

2. They said the meet and greet ticket has been taken off the price of the doll but the Jace doll with the meet and greet was £20 less.

3. In Sarah's Instagram story showing the WhatsApp messages, notice how she tells Isabelle and Esme to get in "her" bed and not hers and Chris'.
Completely agree, it's bleeping weird that cartoon isabelle has hips and boobs! Sarahs is the opposite.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I showed Mr abbvay the Moses basket filled with frilly tat and told him if we have another girl I'm going to buy it.

His response was "then I would have no choice but to take the child and run"

Doesn't matter how hard I try to make him ifam, he's just not giving in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ok caught up! So what I get from tonight’s vlog
  • Sarah doesn’t correct Jace when he says ‘It’s not your playroom, it’s mine’, lack of boundaries yet again.
  • Sarah states ‘Jaces’ playroom needs a mega tidy, then exits to the shops to leave the job to Chris!
  • Has she really bought Mila some Asda first shoes! 🤦
  • Please will someone teach Izzy and Sarah some synonyms for the word CUTE! Please I beg you.
  • Please put Prin Prin on a diet!
  • Please teach Mary Sh*** and Sarah, the meaning of the word ‘ representation’ because that doll ain’t representing baby Mila ONE OUNCE! Representation meaning…. (the description or portrayal of someone or something in a particular way) And it is not SO COOL to have these dolls made!
  • HOW MUCH! 😳😳😳
  • Wasn’t the vest that Sarah mentions, that Esme designed for doll Jace, copied from another source? I tried googling it but all traces of the said vest seem to have disappeared?
  • How dummer could one get, putting the wrong you tube New Year countdown on TV 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A few things:

Probably because he sleeps in the hot tub 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No they stood behind a ribbon. I’m guessing they didn’t have DBS check on Chris either
But the place and date was sent out really late I think, and was meant to be kept really secret. If I remember correctly

Reactions: 10
Didnt they have security at the last one
I think that you have misunderstood the situation. When there is someone as physically imposing as Mr Ingram, security is not required. Machismo & pure testosterone are ample repellents to any potential miscreants. I mean, think of the sheer volume of people who wouldn’t dream of going near him. I know a lot of door staff who can only fantasise about instilling that level of dread.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For an extra £5 they will probably let the iFam sign poor Mila’s cast 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I showed Mr abbvay the Moses basket filled with frilly tat and told him if we have another girl I'm going to buy it.

His response was "then I would have no choice but to take the child and run"

Doesn't matter how hard I try to make him ifam, he's just not giving in.
I think that Mr Abbvay is a very wise man 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.