The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @PeachyJam @ruserious and @WhatwouldPrinnyDo
1640896817851.png

TLDR
- Another day, another Ingham (Reborn) baby on the way. Sarah confirmed that the new Mila doll will be announced on 1st January.
- Sarah has finally realised she got Isabelle two of the same pictures for Christmas.
- Chris finds it hilarious that Jace the brat has begun to hit Isla. Rather than MAKING him go to the naughty step, he ASKS him if he wants to go. Supernanny, where are you?
- There was more Mary Shittle tat for the Ingham kids on Boxing Day in the form of some hideous dolls. They'll be shoved in the garage to go dusty.
- The Inghams have shared their plans on how to tat up Motorway Mansion even more by adding a water fountain roundabout, a prison-esque fence to the perimeter, unveiling the secret rooms, unpacking the patio fire pit that has sat in a box for months and building an adventure playground for the chuldren. Who are they trying to kid? The place will be back on the market by the end of 2023.
- Sarah is trying to hide the fact she hired a caterer for Christmas Dinner. She's more than happy to tell the world that her daughter is on her period though.
- Poor Chris stays up until 5am editing the vlogs and they're still tit.
- Sarah still thinks Tattle is jealous of her sad life with her cheating hubby. She needs to get a better 'hobbie' that hanging around in her culty Facebook group with her 10 year old fans. Seriously babe, it's super creepy.
20211229_211618.jpg
1FC74E7B-D067-4540-B4E8-8D5A875FD6F6.png

Hi Steve 👋 Did you have a lovely stay at Motorway Mansion? Were you made to sign an NDA? How is fat Coco?

Dog turd sarnie anyone?
160AABF0-0898-4A4C-B086-93F34BC7703C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I could have done without seeing the dog tit sandwiches again. 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Congratulations @PeachyJam @ruserious and @WhatwouldPrinnyDo
View attachment 951044

TLDR
- Another day, another Ingham (Reborn) baby on the way. Sarah confirmed that the new Mila doll will be announced on 1st January.
- Sarah has finally realised she got Isabelle two of the same pictures for Christmas.
- Chris finds it hilarious that Jace the brat has begun to hit Isla. Rather than MAKING him go to the naughty step, he ASKS him if he wants to go. Supernanny, where are you?
- There was more Mary Shittle tat for the Ingham kids on Boxing Day in the form of some hideous dolls. They'll be shoved in the garage to go dusty.
- The Inghams have shared their plans on how to tat up Motorway Mansion even more by adding a water fountain roundabout, a prison-esque fence to the perimeter, unveiling the secret rooms, unpacking the patio fire pit that has sat in a box for months and building an adventure playground for the chuldren. Who are they trying to kid? The place will be back on the market by the end of 2023.
- Sarah is trying to hide the fact she hired a caterer for Christmas Dinner. She's more than happy to tell the world that her daughter is on her period though.
- Poor Chris stays up until 5am editing the vlogs and they're still tit.
- Sarah still thinks Tattle is jealous of her sad life with her cheating hubby. She needs to get a better 'hobbie' that hanging around in her culty Facebook group with her 10 year old fans. Seriously babe, it's super creepy.
View attachment 951050View attachment 951051

Hi Steve 👋 Did you have a lovely stay at Motorway Mansion? Were you made to sign an NDA? How is fat Coco?

Dog turd sarnie anyone?
View attachment 951052
👀👀👀 That thing on the sandwiches!! 👀👀 Who the duck did the catering? Beethoven? 🤢🤮

2A109E6C-D76D-433A-A6D7-211E51633060.jpeg

From the look of the tit sandwich. I actually believe Sarah cooked Christmas dinner! 🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Are they really putting a water feature roundabout in the front yard? Will they be selling tickets for people to watch Creepy 'I have no idea how my hire car got a massive dent in it' Ingram try to tow a caravan around it?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Have to admit I am jealous .. I am jealous of the hot tub .. not jealous of the beautiful motorway noise in the background though ..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes you are right Sarah it doesn’t affect us, but we actually feel sorry for your children who are sadly lacking an education or normal interaction with other children and who are forced to spend every day with two shysters who film them for an income

But laugh all you want, things will catch up with you and your husband eventually

And tattle helped you flog that doll of Jace 🤔🙄 yeah right and you are happy with negative publicity as it generates sales and money for you, you never think of the long term damage the negative publicity has on your children or the implications from being related to you will have on their future life…. Says it all really doesn’t it

Oh and try and edit your post before pressing send as it makes you look like the illiterate, thick bastard you actually are

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Seen as though the years more or less done with, I’m thinking we should do some sort of mingham award ceremony, the categories could include:
Most cringe worthy moment.
Rant of the year.
Most neglectful moment.
Best Lidl haul.
Best “we went to but it was closed” moment.
Although no prizes for guessing what the best moment of the year is… without a doubt…
King kayak Paul “your a fool mr Ingram!!”
Anyone else with any categories, feel free to add!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Have to admit I am jealous .. I am jealous of the hot tub .. not jealous of the beautiful motorway noise in the background though ..
would you be jealous of that hottub when you thinking of Creepy being in there every evening treating his restless"leg"....
And then a family of no baths in days. I would not go near it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Nice🤢 bath time shot down lazy's top!!
Does she even listen to herself! Going on about catering again! She sounds like a right tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Seen as though the years more or less done with, I’m thinking we should do some sort of mingham award ceremony, the categories could include:
Rant of the year.
Most neglectful moment.
Best Lidl haul.
Although no prizes for guessing what the best moment of the year is… without a doubt…
And his reply was "but I'm famous don't you know". This has to be the best 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Rant of the year.
Most neglectful moment.
Best Lidl haul.
king kayak Paul😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Aww bless Sarah, she is now getting vlog content from tattle ....

As you read here Sarah, wash your kids hair and give them a good scrub, also get their teeth sorted out. Give Jace some boundries, and stop holding Mila like a rag doll, you are making her hips worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Another thread...already! 😆
She's obsessed with prooving she cooked Christmas Dinner eh 🤣🤣
Looks like the coldsore is back!
Noticed on the photo with the sofa in the background, the side of it looks broken.....already! ( circled in red) !

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Rant of the year.
Most neglectful moment.
Best Lidl haul.
May I suggest
The loudest ohhh ehmm ghee
The most realistic tears goes to …
Photo shop award for the Best pic of skinny Sarah
The who treats Isla the worst award (tough one they’re all in the frame )
The most genius toddler award (favourite WOW Jace)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know about you but I’m actually thrilled to see their water fountain roundabout when it’s finally installed in 2029, right after Chris gets the wardrobes up.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
May I suggest
The loudest ohhh ehmm ghee
The most realistic tears goes to …
Photo shop award for the Best pic of skinny Sarah
The who treats Isla the worst award (tough one they’re all in the frame )
The most genius toddler award (favourite WOW Jace)
Those suggestions are way better than mine 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Best rant obviously has to be the bush rant vlog. The only quality content inghams have provided x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.