The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the way natural born comedienne esmè and Isabelle used to dangle her in mid air or sit her on the palms of their hands with zero support, they’re lucky it wasn’t Mila’s shoulders that are fucked! Ive seen my 4 year old son hold and play with his stretch Armstrong (retro) toy better than those girls did to Mila. I don’t know why you’re all worrying, this family may have serious medical issues and ailments, but aren’t you forgetting they keep getting miraculously cured? Lazy’s toe cancer, cured ✅

Jace’s croup that clearly nearly killed the poor sod, cured ✅

Isla’s OCD, cured ✅

Esmè’s very sneaky toe/foot injury, cured ✅

tonsilitis that apparently creepy AND Isla “always suffer from”, cured ✅

Creepy’s sciatica, cured ✅

Jace’s severe (before 12 noon) travel sickness, cured ✅

Jace’s eyes, cured ✅

Creepy’s panic attacks, cured ✅

Esmè & Creepy’s severe emetophobia, cured ✅

I reckon Mila will have a sudden healing. Mark my words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
WHATS ON MY NEW IPHONE..

Today Lazy has chosen the 'middle aged primary school teacher' look. They couldn't be bothered to vlog yesterday and instead spent the day watching movies in their pyjamas and having a spruce. Lazy is trying to tell Creepy her plans for the kitchen but he's moaning that she'll ruin it. She wants to add things to the white walls but Creepy doesn't want screws in the wall. She wants a rug under the glass coffee table, a ladder shelf where the Christmas tree is with ornaments, plants and pampas grass on it, large pictures for the back wall with shelving and an electric fire. No wonder they're selling the Mila dolls; this will all cost an arm and a leg. Creepy wants a plant in the corner and it left as it is. The plant is dying. What do they do with a plant that is dying? They had a friend come and water it whilst they were away. Lazy has some shelves upstairs and might put them on the wall next to the dinning table. Isla is using the slushie maker; it's the most used present she and Esme got. She explains how to use it. Lazy wants a long mirror above the other sofa in the kitchen, with a decorative tray on the marble coffee table. Esme has taken Mila to her bedroom to play on the carpet.

The living room is a mess. Lazy and Esme screech about a bug on the curtain. Isabelle has done a clothing haul. Time lapse of her and Lazy tidying the living room.

Mila is sitting on the rug. She falls back onto it. Lazy says she has the stomach muscles to stop hurting herself and roll over. Creepy is being miserable about Lazy moving the sofa because he doesn't think it will fit. She doesn't think it will fit but wants to see. The room is uneven and smaller on one side. How? The room is a rectangle. Another duck up by the cowboy builders? The girls crowd around Mila. Lazy sorts out the sofa and says she needs a professional cushion sorter. She can't chop cushions. Mother of the year gives Mila some anti bac wipes to play with. Lazy says she's a clever girls some doesn't want to take her tree down tomorrow. The trees don't feel the same after new year. She wants to sort the house out this year and make rooms cosy.

Creepy bissels. Esme and Isla are in the playroom. Isla shows us her tie dye kit and tells us that Chad Valley is her favourite company. They have no table covers for the craft table so Esme put a bin bag and paper on it. Lazy tells the girls not to put the dye on the floor.

The utility room became a chaos room over Christmas. Lazy is gutted. People asked Lazy where she got the Christmas pyjamas from. They're from Shein but she doesn't recommend them because they've come out from the cold wash pink. She wanted to save them for next year because it's wasteful to get new ones every year. Oh the money is clearly tight because usually she's thrilled to get new Christmas pyjamas. Lazy thought putting them in a cold wash on their own would stop them turning pink but maybe now.

Footage of Esme and Isla dong the tie dye. They've decided to have a craft day. Isla is doing her Egyptian excavation kit, which looks like its designed for 6 year olds. Esme is using a resin kit.

Lazy should be doing laundry but instead she's playing with the babies. Jace got a wooden rocket for Christmas and wants to to open it. Mila is rolling over and trying to get up. He always calls Jace "blanket man" when he has some of his sleepsuits on. Jace tells Creepy to go away. Lazy puts some toys in front of Mila. Creepy climbs onto Lazy's back. Jace is trying to beat him up and take his beanie off. Lazy puts the rocket together with Creepy's drill. Christine then plays with Jace. Mila comes over to see what they're doing and Creepy says she's nosy.

Isabelle wants to show us what is on her phone. She covers the top of the phone to cover the village of where she lives. She shows us her social media apps including Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, YouTube, Snapchat and Pinterest. Then she shows us her self care apps. She has the Bloom app to help her prepare for the next day. Isabelle doesn't use games and only has the basics. She has the Starbucks app to look at the coffees. She uses the Colour Tone app to edit her Instagram photos. She is planning on getting another TikTok account as she's now 16. Isabelle doesn't know why her account was deleted. Isabelle shows us how to put the widgets on the phone. She says she doesn't use many of the apps on her phone but then lists all the apps she does use.

Creepy has spent half an hour cleaning. Tomorrow morning is back to home schooling. Lazy tells him that tomorrow is a bank holiday and he says "yeah boy, how about that". Jace is screeching. They've been talking about the decorations. Creepy had an epiphany out of the films. It was the best decision and hopefully everyone is on board Lazy says they haven't discussed it. Creepy says they can lock the house up and go travelling until November. Yes please do, you'll come back to having no viewers left. The house will be the Christmas vacation house and the best idea he's ever had. Lay says it's not happening. Esme has asked Lazy to show Creepy her Tik Tok. Creepy forgets to insert the video.

Esme is holing one of her dolls. She asks why it's called a 3D pen when pens are 3D. She has made some furniture for her dolls. Isla says they had a sleepover yesterday and are having another one. Esme is making a whole doll house.

There will be no year long travel this year. Lazy can't wait to decorate the house. The started but she was pregnant, they were travelling and not a lot got finished. The dressing room is a mess, Mila's room needs finishing and she doesn't have a cot. lay needs to get some paints to do the playroom but the shops are closed tomorrow. Then they have to do the living room and kitchen. Comment down below Netflix recommendations.

End of vlog
View attachment 961779View attachment 961780View attachment 961781View attachment 961783
View attachment 961787View attachment 961788View attachment 961789View attachment 961805
Wtf has she got on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I forgot to tell you (if you even remember) I have been bragging for ages about going to Disney this Jan - and I kept asking when they will be back -well covid has bit me in the arse - it’s made us postpone! Hey Ho it is what it is - Florida will always be there…. And I will be able to visit when appropriate….. I will ask once more…… what about you Mr and Mrs Mingham.
Oh no hope your all OK soon I know what the florida disappointment is like we have had to change it 5times now Fingers crossed for Sept and at least I know when we can we can go unlike the Minghams who have taken that away from his children!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
After the way natural born comedienne esmè and Isabelle used to dangle her in mid air or sit her on the palms of their hands with zero support, they’re lucky it wasn’t Mila’s shoulders that are fucked! Ive seen my 4 year old son hold and play with his stretch Armstrong (retro) toy better than those girls did to Mila. I don’t know why you’re all worrying, this family may have serious medical issues and ailments, but aren’t you forgetting they keep getting miraculously cured? Lazy’s toe cancer, cured ✅

Isla’s OCD, cured ✅

Jace’s eyes, cured ✅

Sarah is the new Jesus 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't get the obsession with being away all the time. They don't just go on holiday for a week or 2 it's for like 3 to 6 months at a time. Why???? I love going on holiday, but I also like coming home to my own bed. The way Chris talks, I reckon they ate constantly running away from something. What was the point in mortgaging themselves up to the hilt to buy a house that he now admits he wants only as a holiday home.
It shows how lazy they have both become. Instead of taking down a few Christmas trees and a couple of arches, creepy would rather shove his large family into a tiny van in winter and go away for a year so he doesn’t have to put them up again at the end of the year. If Sarah had agreed then they’d probably be on the way to Cornwall to freeze in a field for six months until summer when they’ll drive to Scotland again and do the same thing they do each year. 🙄

Chris is a selfish bastard who only thinks about himself. His baby daughter is about to spend months in a cast and as usual he’s thinking about what will make him happy. He must spend an hour a night editing boring vlog after boring vlog and he acts like he’s a busy nurse working in A&E. I can’t believe they had to have a day off to recharge from doing duck all at Christmas. All he does is barely edit and bissell and all she does is fake laugh at nothing funny and make arse prints in the sofa. 🙃

Chris. Take your decs down you lazy twit and start thinking about what poor Mila will have to go through in the next few weeks. If he’s too lazy to take down a tree, god knows how they’ll cope with a baby in a cast. He’s probably only had Jane and hi Steve around at Christmas so they can dump the baby on her while they still travel. 🙄 Those poor kids. It’s bad enough having one self centred, lazy parent but they have two.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I don't believe that creepy was joking about traveling for the year. He's a really nasty piece of work and his tone of voice when he was saying it was awful.
I really wouldn't put it past him to ignore his daughters surgery and do exactly what he said he wanted to do which is travel for a year.
The sooner his past and probably present catches up with him the better, he's definitely got to be chatting underage girls up. Every time I see the online pedalo catchers getting someone I always check to see if it's creepy.
Oh hang on maybe that's why he wanted a gated house.
Probably why he always take a kid out with him when he goes anywhere, (didn't Esme go with him on the train to pick up the DPD van ?), so no-one can have a pop at him in front of the kids or confront him , the stinky coward !

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Probably why he always take a kid out with him when he goes anywhere, (didn't Esme go with him on the train to pick up the DPD van ?), so no-one can have a pop at him in front of the kids or confront him , the stinky coward !
He took esme and isla with him to collect it. The wimp won't go anywhere in public alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
would you be jealous of that hottub when you thinking of Creepy being in there every evening treating his restless"leg"....
And then a family of no baths in days. I would not go near it.
A million quid couldn't get me in that hot tub after he's dipped his sweaty balls in there! 🤮 Dutty!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
A million quid couldn't get me in that hot tub after he's dipped his sweaty balls in there! 🤮 Dutty!
Or after Lazy has been in flapping her bikini bottoms about to get rid of her 5 day old disco fanny 🤢 Jesus, they all make me feel sick with the be lack of personal hygiene. It’s so bad you can tell when they’ve brushed their teeth as they appear less yellow 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Isla’s OCD, cured ✅

Jace’s eyes, cured ✅

Don’t forget isabelles broken toe too😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi all :love:

Whilst this family make me so angry ! and believe me I think they are despicable :mad: and I do enjoy the interaction on this wonderful platform too.

However I do feel that I have to air a little bit of contrariety regarding Mama Bears size comments ~ are they really relevant ?

I say this as a 50 /40 in age :ROFLMAO: Mother and really size does not make any difference to what they do or are doing in fairness.

Anyway just feel I had to make a point as I haul myself into bed after a lovely evening albeit OUTDOORS with my lovely amazing 20 ish year old kids and loved it ( #need to loose 3 stone but now a non smoker over 6 mths.)...... Go me
(and no bad breath forgotten one)
Of course her size is relevant! The lazy lardarse photoshops/uses filters on her pictures to make herself look smaller than she is. No one would bat an eyelid if she was true to herself and her size, it is the deceit and her claims to be a size 12/14 or whatever fantasy size she reckons she is this week.

With respect, this is not about you or your size or your age. This is about Princess thunderthighs and her incredible shrinking photoshops. It is not personal and there is no need to take it that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Someone needs to put him in his place😡😡
Seems the favoured child Jace does that pretty well.

Of course her size is relevant! The lazy lardarse photoshops/uses filters on her pictures to make herself look smaller than she is. No one would bat an eyelid if she was true to herself and her size, it is the deceit and her claims to be a size 12/14 or whatever fantasy size she reckons she is this week.

With respect, this is not about you or your size or your age. This is about Princess thunderthighs and her incredible shrinking photoshops. It is not personal and there is no need to take it that way.
No ,Sarah is vile to people she speaks to ,so ,because it`s yet again about her and her lies ,she deserves the backlash she gets.It`s got nothing to do with any tattlers whatsoever.Oh ,and my mum has smoked all her life ,and tried numerous times to quit (always increased her appetite) ,well done you on not smoking for 6 months! ❤ (y).That is some achievement!Xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I saw a snippet of Victoria chatting to children waiting in line to meet them. The witch in Hansel and Gretel has nothing on her. 🤭

View attachment 960072
View attachment 960076
WHAT the actual f is this?
She stinks of wrongun’ that horse faced weirdo ! I generally like people who have a little something different about them but that witch screams ‘ parental guide required ‘ however since none of the ifam parents seem todo their due diligence I fear for any child who comes into contact with the Inghams or shortle 🐴 ! ( shudder ) 😖

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There is already a doll on the Mary Shortle Ingham family section called Rose that looks a lot like the new Mila one, and is a lot cheaper. Once covered in all the frilly crap it's not like anyone would be able to tell the difference.

Reactions: 16
There is already a doll on the Mary Shortle Ingham family section called Rose that looks a lot like the new Mila one, and is a lot cheaper. Once covered in all the frilly crap it's not like anyone would be able to tell the difference.
yes your right I’ve just been on their website … I can’t see any difference personally. I also noticed they sell a few dolls that are branded by the ingham family.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Omfg!!!! 🤬 I'm surprised its taking her weight!! Must be reinforced glass 😂. On a seriously note, thats so bleeping stupid!
That little seat has also been seen on the kitchen bench…that poor little Bub has no hope that they will care for her properly if she really does have a cast put on…

• Sad
Reactions: 14
God, poor Mila’s eyes are just as fucked as Jace’s are.

(Edit: 15:40 in their recent vid. I deleted screenshot because I felt guilty posting the kid’s face)
Maybe it's just me but I don't see anything wrong at that time? Just looks like eyes that are focusing on something very close to the face so they both go a bit crossed. That isn't what strabismus is (I have it, it sucks), just one goes inwards, or outwards- usually when trying to focus on further away things I think, or at least is for me.

Reactions: 5
Oww good spot, they look pretty much identical.

1641286207674.png
1641286222389.png

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.