The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did forget the dirt under the fingernails though. Is that an add on extra, bit of dirt for £25?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Holy tit how many fidget spinners will I get in my meet and greet gift bag to cover my £25 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Holy moly, the lazy one has bought ‘meeel tickets first pair of cheap supermarket shoes. Notwithstanding the poor kid will likely be delayed walking and have poor muscle tone due to being in the cast - surely the already long suffering child is worth of quality fitted shoes to compensate and rectify any ongoing problems caused by her hips. Words don’t often fail me but for the sake of Christ

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
God poor Isabelle making herself a lunch box to eat in her room. No friends or anything all because of that n0nce step-dad.

ETA; Her own mother has told the world she is on her periods ....how embarrassing can that be.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
So the meet and greets an add on when you buy the doll but thiers no set date, sarah just says end of 2022. Hope they have a refund policy for those unable to to make whichever date they do!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I never get time to post here anymore but I had to pop on after what I’ve just watched!!

Prinny is looking so overweight. It’s the first thing I noticed when looking at her. That poor dog.

Also, their baby is about to be in a hip cast which will take up so much time, and theyre here planning meet and greets and selling yet another doll of their child?? I can’t with these idiots. How are they even allowed on the internet. Isabelle seems like she’s on her way to a mental breakdown. Isla is regressing more and more since Mila has been born. Lordy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why did Lazy feel the need to tell us the doll is wearing a Portuguese jacket and onesie? Can't forget the blanket as well! I don't think knowing that it comes from Portugal makes it any better that you are selling your child as a bit of plastic with painted on hair.

Reactions: 31
How thick is that Creepy twit, though, playing the 2020 NYE countdown and vlogging it? How can they be responsible for homeschooling those poor kids?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I need to deviate from the freaky doll for a second.

Why did they buy Isabelle a lunchbox for Christmas and why did she make herself a pack up to take upstairs?
Well she does have to go up 2 flights on stairs thats a hike for them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sending you love it`s been almost 14 yrs for me ,and NYE doesn`t get any easier.I celebrated ,quietly ,with 2 of my girls and you`re right ,it`s time we can look back on our memories ,and ahead to the future.Baby steps ,with some smiles along the way.Happy 2022 to you both ,from me and mine.xox
To both of you I send love and light. I lost my beautiful son 9 years ago when he was 15 and I have hated NYE ever since. I hate starting another NY that he will never know. Sounds silly I know. Wishing you the best for 2022 xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Holy moly, the lazy one has bought ‘meeel tickets first pair of cheap supermarket shoes. Notwithstanding the poor kid will likely be delayed walking and have poor muscle tone due to being in the cast - surely the already long suffering child is worth of quality fitted shoes to compensate and rectify any ongoing problems caused by her hips. Words don’t often fail me but for the sake of Christ
Yes they need to go to clinkards they will know exactly what she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
so will this year be one for new duvet covers every few weeks. We have gotten 2 sets in 2 days.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.