The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be pen or dye but in any case there's no proof at all it's marks from parental abuse. All of the kids are feral. They have admitted that Jace hits her. He might get grabby or pinch too. I wouldn't put it past Esme to be rough either nastily or just because she has never been taught boundaries, safety or empathy. I'm not denying it's a bruise nor that if it is a bruise it's possible an adult did it but it's an accusation that requires a lot more evidence than one photo that doesn't even show the marks clearly to make publicly.
Well said. Honestly my first thought when someone said it looks like finger marks is that it might be her own 😕 Again, I'm not armchair diagnosising a kid I don't know but if she's struggling as much as it seems, it's possible she's lashing out inwardly (just speaking as another lonely kid who went through very similar upheaval at her age - house move, new school situation, too old for the new babies but too young for older siblings, few to no friends - it's a lot to deal with on your own at that age and her parents just keep shrugging her off 🙁 And it's very easy to take your frustration out on yourself when it's only ever you.)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
#209 Do we care for our Ifam at all ? course we do we've made them a weird looking overpriced doll

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lazy has plans for virtually the whole house and it'll probably take a month to get all the Christmas decorations down at the speed they work at, so why did they go to Lincoln?
Nowhere was open and it was just one of their pointless outings, a waste of time.
The trees and decks will go straight to the tip .
They will never make that house cosy they are clueless and I think lazy is regretting moving into it.
Good luck trying to sell it.
someone on the vlog said they need to sort out the crease in the carpet 😀
Why do the three girls need to go anywhere near the playroom? Can't one of the sooper dooper secret inaccessible rooms above the garage be a older chuldrun's living room. They could have yet another TV and sofa in there for Xbox and watching 'movies' and keep the LOLs, craft and other unsuitable things away from the younger two.

Of course Lazy has to pretend all the chuldrun are the same despite the large age gaps and needs the older ones to look after the little two.
I’m guessing the builder Never returned to finish those 2 rooms

The Ingham Family #209 - Should auld acquaintance(s) be forgot? NO! HELL NO!
Perfect

Reactions: 10
#209 Obese,grease and carpet crease the Minghams are shameless and continue to fleece

• Haha
Reactions: 51
The Ingham Family #209 - Still serving up crap like auld lang-sagne in a baguette.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just seen the lazys ones instA.
can’t wait for the decorating To begin.
is Milas op. not going to be mentioned again

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Where did this 6th jan op date come from? I dont remember hearing it in a vlog, not that i fully watch these days.

Reactions: 2
When Jace said "lets film it" about the castle, it broke my heart. He is the same age as my daughter, and all he knows is having is life filmed and put on camera like it's normal - so sad
Yes and he has no idea of the concept that his ‘filming’ is open for the world to see 😔

I thought it looked like red felt tip pen or something I just been and had a look
Look like flea bites to me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The Ingham Family #209 - Has anyone got any Mash potatoes potatoes please?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where did this 6th jan op date come from? I dont remember hearing it in a vlog, not that i fully watch these days.
When they first spoke about it isabelle mentioned the 6th jan and Sarah agreed. I don’t think it was for the op though personally I think that’s just another clinic appointment. We will see won’t we … or will we? It’s the 6th tomorrow so will we see something about it in fridays vlog?

Reactions: 12
I grow up where there was a lot of violence and abuse, that on Isle's arm is finger mark's as someone has graped her wrist you can see the shape of fingers on her arm
I'm not jumping to any conclusions but I have witnessed similar you can see a red mark otherside right by the wrist which really makes it look like she was grabbed around the wrist tbh looks small to be an adult so likely Esma or someone and hopefully just rough play or an accident or we are complete off I hope for once we are complete wrong or was just rough play

Creepy really makes me laugh he's all about the memories and on his insta today said he took so many million of pics in Italy but said before he won't have photos up in the house as doesn't like people seeing them! Firstly he plasters them all over the Internet and 2nd who the hell goes to there house anyway? It has now rubbed off on the girls as I know Izzy has no photos with friends but sure she took some with her super duper camera yet would rather buy a pack of fake photos from amazon to display! Qnd what the point in big family shoots when not a single one is displayed?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
“ I need some paint for the playroom because no one wants to play in there anymore and I think it’s because it’s so like, what’s the word, yeah it’s like cold, not cold temperature wise, it’s like a cold room, it’s not fun like, I feel like, we need like, to get the x box in there so it’s more appealing to the older ones ….cus they’re always in their bedrooms”

Oh dear Sarah, just why would your nearly 13 yr old and your 16 year old want to play in a play room instead of hanging out in their own personal space in their bedrooms? You astound us with your logic at times woman 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Those kids will end up like the Turpin children mentally underdeveloped for their age so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm sure when Sarah was 16 she wasn't wanting a playroom to share with a 2 year old.

If all jace's toys are there and he was told that's where he plays with them then I'm sure he wouldn't care what colour the walls are. I don't think there are many children of that age that if you said "let's play in here" they would look and say "well I would but the walls are a bit boring?"

There is plenty that needs working on in that house but as usual she's starting with the pointless bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.