Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyland_

VIP Member
I had originally planned to buy the iPad Air and they had plenty of those in stock too but we decided it wasn’t worth it in the end. They could have bought her a mini or even the cheapest one just to make her happy.

Reactions: 8

Footballgirl

Girly? It’s a basket on a child’s trike? Unless it has a vagina or a picture of a crossed out penis that I’ve missed, I’m pretty sure it’s suitable for either gender…
It just looked old fashioned, they should of got a balance bike those are the best things to learn to ride a bike

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Kinda scary how they handle the baby monkey better than actual baby Mila.

Why does Chris think he was working all day Christmas Day? Looked like he was enjoying Christmas with his family and occasionally picking up a camera. Surely it doesn’t take 8 hours to edit a vlog?
It doesn't but creepys obviously not just editing the vlog at night time

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Although they haven’t said this because it makes them look bad, I wouldn’t be surprised if Mila’s treatment is classed as emergency. In under a month? On the NHS?

QUOTE="Bored83, post: 7639138, member: 282750"]
Because they don't. I cant see mila getting her op in January if cases keep rising so they either do the decent thing and sit tight and wait for her operation or go away. We all know which it would be. The kids have no friends, no school, no interests outside the house. They don't even get a decent home school education. All they have is to spend days finding their own entertainment
[/QUOTE]

I think so too. They probably worry the family is a 'flight risk' too 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 7

nowest9

Chatty Member
I half expect Sarah and Chris to be saying to the girls that they have to pay for the contracts put of their pocket money 🤣

RosePetals

Chatty Member
Re the baby Mila doll
It makes me feel so uncomfortable knowing another one of their children moulded-in doll shape will be in strangers houses. I used to work at build-a-bear, for any who aren't familiar it's a chain of shops that sell teddy bears which we stuff right in front of your child and put scents sounds inside the teddy bear and also had a ton of accessories for the teddy bears. We also used to fix the teddies that were brought in if they were ripped etc for free.

While my year of working there, a couple used to come to the shop every weekend to buy a new bear and get their other teddy bears stitched up and they used to have holes in questionable places and used to be wet from an unknown substance. It was shocking, to say the least, i never knew people used to do stuff like that and looking back on it and knowing that the Inghams have made a replica of their own children gives me the absolute chills and makes me feel sick to my stomach. There's a whole bunch of weirdos out there and they are so blind to it :cry:
Stop before you give creepy any ideas! I hope Shithole doesn’t sell any teenage dolls

ses3711

VIP Member
They can’t risk delaying treatment and causing her to have a disability; I potentially have a joint condition and have been told delayed treatment causing permanent damage is negligence, not that I’m taking action but that’s why things are sped up in certain situations.

Attachments

Last edited:

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
Isla does push Jace, we’ve already witnessed a push on a vlog before… where do you think he gets that behaviour from. I don’t think this is a ‘poor isla’ situation at all, she’s old enough to know better

• Heart

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
Sorry but if shes 6 months blw is fine its very big nowadays my son had florets of brocolli and shredded apple for his first but did have a crisp now and again ... aslong as fed a balanced diet but we all know she will be just fed crap

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I’ve just watched an item on bbc news about bed poverty
a young teacher in Leeds has set up a charity to provide beds after she discovered how many children in her school didn’t Have a bed.
This wonderful teacher spent Christmas Eve delivering beds.
Sleepy Sarah says she was brought up in difficult circumstances
Has she done anything to help others this Christmas or any other time
Of course she has. They provide FREE entertainment for everyone. It’s so much hard work and it’s so kind of them to do just for us

• Haha

Grace23

Sorry if it’s already been said, but how do we know Isla wanted an iPad? Did she say it in a vlog?

Tricham

Chatty Member
Chris said in the vlog that Sarah was heavily pregnant last Christmas with Mila so she struggled to cook Christmas lunch. Mila was born in July??? So if that's the case she would only have been a couple of months pregnant then. Do you think he meant she struggled because of sickness?
This confused me too!