The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @sunniva
1640561470487.png

TLDR
- 12 year old Esme still believes in Santa thanks to her useless parents, who have sheltered her and her siblings from the outside world. Esme believes she filmed 'Santa' on her iPad (it was actually Chris sticking his arm through the door).
- Christmas Day brought more tat for the kids including LOL dolls and clothes. 9 year old Isla got an apple watch (she asked for an ipad) whilst Esme and Isabelle got new iphones).
- Something may be going on behind the scenes. The uploading schedule has become very hit and miss recently.
- Chris and Sarah threw a Christmas party for Stacey and Lottie. Unfortunately Boris Johnson couldn't make it.
- Chris cried at the new Spiderman film.
- Sarah made Chris walk around the village dressed as a turkey.
- Chris brought Sarah a River island bag and a phone case she already had for Secret Santa.
- It doesn't look like Esme and Isla's hair has been washed in weeks. The girls also wear the same pyjamas for multiple days in a row.
- Granny Jane and Hi Steve went are at the Inghams' for Christmas.
- Sarah pretended to cook Christmas dinner when it was delivered by a catering company.

Hi Steve. 👋 Sorry to see you looking so rough. I hope you and the wife got some botox vouchers for Christmas because you sure need it.
Screenshot 2021-12-26 220031.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I watched family fizz one and I think the presents looked better. quality wise and they were more useful and age appropriate

Reactions: 23
Esme said she'd be happy with an iPhone 12 too. So they got her a 13. They could have gone for a cheaper one and got a contract for the tablet.

I suspect they are going away again soon and want the girl to have their own data.

Reactions: 27
Sexpest has big Lazy up the duff again. If so, I bet they knew before Meela's diagnosis.
Boy wonder is very chipper and Lazy looks defeated, green around the gills and more tired than usual.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I was two seconds away from the Mary Shittle shop last week and seriously thought about going in and pretending to like dolls :sick: for a laugh
She still gets awful reviews on Google. They’re a hoot to read.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
There’s also 4 more dolls ‘Rosie’ ‘Kitty’ ‘Phoebe’ and ‘Phoenix’.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I had a brief watch of the vlog, the noise 🙀

Esmes facial expressions and Islas hyperventilating really are embarrassing. I just don’t understand the Apple Watch, and it’s huge not even one of the smaller faced ones. Nothing screams set for life like two contract phones with add-ons. If they’re with sky tv they could have got an iPad with sky mobile for a reasonable monthly amount.

also at the beginning mila was still asleep. Where? In the big bed? When she is now rolling over? So left unattended?

Sexpest has big Lazy up the duff again. If so, I bet they knew before Meela's diagnosis.
Boy wonder is very chipper and Lazy looks defeated, green around the gills and more tired than usual.
Is that why her smear test was cancelled? Discovered she was up the spout again.
she’s been up the spout more times than incy wincy spider.

(having that as a thread suggestion if she is lol)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
If she is I just hope it wasn’t conceived in that DPD van with them poor sods underneath. Pair of wrong uns they are

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Who are these kids even going to text? They have no friends. What next, a car for prinny? Isla looked like she was going to pop, Esme sounds like she’s going to pop and Isabelle acts like she already burst years ago. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Has anyone noticed that Isabelle hasn't seen her best friend Lucy for so long? I wonder what's gone on there

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They always say Jace isn't a morning person but that's maybe as the kid is used to being up till all hours there's no routine etc and then is woken with a camera in his face everyday!

Reactions: 41
Buying Isla an Apple Watch is like buying somebody with no head a hat…. Pointless and unusable

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Has anyone noticed that Isabelle hasn't seen her best friend Lucy for so long? I wonder what's gone on there
I think Chris happened. It might have been due to Izzy moving schools but the allegations against him really were a nail in the coffin for a lot of the girls' friendships.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Pile of cheap tat continues to grow smaller and cheaper each year.

Besides develop an unhealthy relationship with exercise what can a 9 year old do with an Apple Watch? When was the last time Isla washed her hair? Why buy so many clothes for girls who just sit in the house all day and don’t even wash? Why not put Jace on the edge instead of the middle so Isabelle didn’t have to keep helping him? Why get Esme and Isla to do that Santa nonsense year after year?

Honestly these vlogs leave me with so many questions.

I think they skipped a large amount of the present opening to hide just how much of it was junk. Plus so many thoughtless presents, Isabelle should have gotten more books and Isla and Esme should have gotten more age appropriate and hobby related gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Living a bad dream that's what those chuldrun are doing,performing for the camera,born for views and cash,I detest that pair of so called parents,the feminine one in particular thinks he is above everyone,the sausage fingered one is vile too .The chuldrun are unwashed and feral with no positive future as they are stuck in that ultra odd house

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just bringing these over to the new thread 😉😉
I wonder what Sarah and Chris bought for each other, and for Steve and Jane!
They never mention presents from other family members I.e Katrina, Nana Jean or Sarah's Dad?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Defo short on money piles we're much smaller this year and seemed to be just 1 lol doll each and for some reason he seemed to skip qlot out

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.