Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BuddyBird

My Dad managed to get my mum an iPad so they are in stock, it’s just an excuse as the phones didn’t come with one in a bundle. That watch should of gone with Esme’s phone.
Must admit I had to get one for my mum and couldn’t get one till Jan. so that may be true. But why not get one later or for her birthday

Reactions: 1

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
Sorry I sounded a bit ranty 🙈

it’s just they infuriate me how they treat Mila

first of all she’s sooooo teeny tiny ( perfectly normal baby size)
Then they ran off in that shitty van and she’s had to sit/lie in that baby carrier for hours when they knew she has a hip problem

then they come home took Mila to her hospital appt then there was their fake concern over her now having to go in a body cast

then they are just so slap dash with her at home - how Jace hasn’t fallen on her god knows

and now she’s chewing on not one but two of those melty puff things that she’s too young for, part of me thinks how is she going to go on in a cast with them giving her good knows what to eat regardless of her ability to chew/not choke on it ☹

anyway I’ve calmed down now 🙈😃
No didnt sound ranty at all 🥰

• Heart

Hils

VIP Member
Also, there is another American YouTube family with 6 children, 5 girls ( ranging from 17 to 4 years old) and a 6 month old baby boy, and they all got age-appropriate, thoughtful gifts that matched their interests. They all look clean, well-dressed and though they were opening presents simultaneously, there wasn’t much/any shrieking apart from the 4 year-old girl, who was just a little bit over-excited but acceptably so. Lots of genuine thank yous and useful gifts too.
Which family is this please

daisy_dee

I wish I cu
Sewing machine from Jane was the most thoughtful present you could tell how surprised and thrilled Esme was, the reaction was the only authentic one. Those saying iPads are hard to get hold of? Sorry where? A mere google search and you can have one delivered tomorrow lol. Set for life my arse, they couldn’t afford for her to have the iPad so settled for a freebie watch. As an avid gym goer I love my Apple Watch but it serves me literally no purpose other than fitness tracking. What an earth is a 9 year old that does not partake in any sports/activities going to do with one? Bizarre gift I’m sure she’s secretly gutted.
I would I could get an iPad next day 🤣 I’ve been trying for weeks for my sons birthday on new Years day. For once they are telling the truth lol

jellybelly136

Sorry if this is off topic, but people say Isla winds jace up and is quite mean to him on occasions, pushing him over etc. Which Vlog is the pushing over? Or any you remember where she was particularly mean to him? Sorry to be annoying I just haven’t noticed and want to witness it. TIA 🥰