Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ronnie2

Totally agree.I’m guessing creepy has wrecked their caravan pulling parts out to put in the dpd van of dreams.
i dont know why creepy had to tow hi Steve’s caravan .I did think maybe lazys dad has bought it as if I remember his got wrecked on a nc500 trip.
lazy did say they would explain later why creepy had gone for the caravan but it was never mentioned again and no explanation on whose the little dog was.
if Dave was there it explains why no big shots of them at the dinner table
what a way to live your life.
I don’t think lazys dad has the money to buy it. Unless he takes over the payment plan. Chris did say to Jace that Jace can help him fix up the van 😯. I wonder is another trip is coming up.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

oldandgrey

Sorry if this is a stupid question. Is there even any point to weaning Mila now? It's only recommended you wean a baby when they can sit up on their own. She'll lose all muscle tone after a while so won't be able to sit up on her own. Will she still be allowed to eat solid food?
Yes, they can eat solid food you have to kind of prop them up with cushions etc. or use a highchair.

No you get shown in hospital how to fit the nappies, how to lift them etc and then its on your own till your next appointment. For us it was 9 weeks till he had it off. In their defence they are impossible to keep clean, I don't know anyone who kid had the spica and it was clean when taken off.
Agreed. Ours was in the body cast for many months, with it being changed every six weeks. It's impossible for it to be kept clean.

Last edited:

Mostyn

VIP Member
Good question! Where ARE the nappies 🥴 surely they don't put them in the kitchen bin never mind the floor 😳 i always put nappies in a nappy bag and straight out in the wheelie bin! How can that gobshite even be so thick to admit something like that! A hobby horse has more brains than that fool 🙄

I also think Jane cooked the dinner, and placed it in warmers. When have we ever seen Sarah mash spuds or cook fresh veg or roast a large bird. Last year there dinner was in foil trays if I remember correctly, and I'm willing to bet Jane cooked that too and hey Steve 👋 dropped it at their front door. Sarah Ingham the pasta queen cooking an entire Christmas Dinner for 8 or 9 people if you include dave.. I think not 😂 and she definitely wouldn't clean as she goes 😏
what on earth are they wiring up in Milas bed??
View attachment 950701
the drill

Scotblock

VIP Member
I read somewhere about someone who met Chris and apparently he absolutely stunk 🤮
I live in social housing but I love my home and it’s made me and my daughter very happy. My daughter is about to finish her final year in special effects makeup at college and wants to go to Canada to learn as much as she can about the industry. And all that from a council house 🤷‍♀️ What Sarah doesn’t realise is it doesn’t matter what the size of your house or bank balance is those things don’t bring you joy in life and anyone who dares to disagree is either jealous or a troll.

Will have to go check that out.
That’s not what I meant when I wrote that. I worked for a very very long time in social justice and was a single parent for a long time myself. I worked primarily in housing and the reason I actually left is because it wasn’t fair the way houses were being allocated anymore. I for one minute did NOT mention anything about people in SH or otherwise. My family started off on SH, some of my family do live in SH as I once did.

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
I dont know if anybody has already suggested this but perhaps the presents were so bad because Sarah didnt have as much time to put in much thought or effort cos of the can trip and then once she was home she spent the majority of her time planning and buying Christmas decorations!

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
I think there’s something up with hi Steve and Jane’s caravan, have we seen any footage of it outside the house? I’m thinking it will still be under warranty and probably in creepys name, so he can claim it as a business expense (I don’t know if that’s possible?) so he’s the one who’s had to take it in?
I know these lot are a weird bunch, but they have the van, the caravan (although we don’t know what creepy did to it when he stole bits for the van), the older 3 girls were in Esme’s room, so that’s izzys and Islas room free, and the sofa bed in the playroom.
There’s plenty of space for guests, so I doubt they’re using it for that.

ronnie2

I wondered if Sarah's Dad was in it. When Sarah mentioned Chris picking up the caravan she said it was a long story for another time. Then later she showed her Dad's childhood mementos but no context to his visit. Usually when her Dad visits she goes on about it and he's seen on camera.
I wondered if Mr D has been playing away again and lost another woman in his life and 'borrowing' a caravan.
Maybe he borrowed it to sleep on Katrina’s driveway. 😂

nattis

VIP Member
Chris said in the vlog that Sarah was heavily pregnant last Christmas with Mila so she struggled to cook Christmas lunch. Mila was born in July??? So if that's the case she would only have been a couple of months pregnant then. Do you think he meant she struggled because of sickness?
Probably. Sarah talked about it in another vlog. She was so sick and they kept hiding it even when filming.

nowest9

Chatty Member
But why did chris have to pick it up if his parents were coming they could of just brought it with them
I'm thinking that Sarah's dad is living in it at the moment, like someone else said.
The reason Chris would have to pick it up, is because it would be staying on the inghams driveway and Chris' parents need a car to get around/get home.

Reactions: 4

OliviaPope

I wish I cu

I would I could get an iPad next day 🤣 I’ve been trying for weeks for my sons birthday on new Years day. For once they are telling the truth lol
Costco online has sliver and white mini and Pro in stock. You don’t need to be a Costco member to buy online, but since they must be vat registered it would be easy for them to get a Costco card.

gossiper4

Anyone with experience with a baby in a cast, do they have to be lead flat all the time? Or held? How would do they learn to eat, can they sit in a high chair? Would they need a specially adapted buggy? Sorry I’m just curious
Loads of videos on TikTok in regards to this