Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliviaPope

Maybe social services are involved hence why they got a operation date so quick, I’m pretty sure social service could get a quicker operation due to the fact the Minghams are a flight risk and could run away go travelling again at any moment and leaving it any longer will damage more Mila even more
When they kept on saying that the op would be in January they hadn’t been given a date at that point, they haven’t really mentioned it since. Where they going to travel too? Unless they do the NC500 again they are not going anywhere soon. This Op is vlogging gold for them, they have been salivating on how many views this will bring them!!
8ACB99C8-317B-4AB0-B2F8-1B328251DFAC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

julian

I'm still confused by Issy and Esme need iPhone 13's to text the family AND why an Apple Watch would be any benefit for Isla?!

If Chris and Sarah just sold the van, camper van and didn't spend money on tat maybe they could buy the children proper clothes that last, purchase meaningful gifts and encourage their children to be creative instead of screen slaves.
The phones will be tossed to one side and never used again, growing up my friends who got phones far too early never used them. I’m sure half of the tat they get will be completely forgotten about and the Mary Shortle dolls ruined because they were never meant for kids to rag around to begin with. It’s all for views because they know their Christmas Day vlog rakes in the most.

Reactions: 9

Leethechimpanzee

I think it’s quite interesting the character traits and different ways the Ingham children respond to a life in front of a camera, I also find funny the different views on them this then brings.

To me Esme is the most personable, I find her quite creative and very funny, I also think she the child you are most likely to see a true reaction from whether that’s a positive action, playing with the dog, making something for a sibling, linking arms/cuddling with her mum or something more mischievous, pulling a silly face, arguing, not being able to hide if she’s in a bad mood...

To me this suggests, despite the dysfunctional childhood, a fairly rounded “normal” child and likely the least compliant to the small YouTube shaped life that has been carved out for her.

HNB2206

going back to a person who said “Sarah let it slip that Esmè was to blame for Islas OCD due to scaring her and teasing her with monsters etc” this makes me now not feel so sorry for Esmè having to have sleepovers with Isla whenever Isla wants. You created the problem Esmè so I’m sorry but she should have to deal with it.

however, having said that, Chris is 100% to blame because let’s face it, he used to chase Jason round primark with dinosaur head and roaring while Jason would be sprinting away in fear. They seem to get a sick ‘kick’ out of seeing fear in their children! Wait till Mila is in a cast, they will milk it like mad with free entry to places because “we have a disabled child” or using disabled parking! Just you wait!
Lets hope they don't abuse disabled parking or use their daughters poor health as a meal ticket.

I was in a wheelchair for six months after a serious accident and my mother parked in a disabled bay at a supermarket with me just because I had to pick up medication / it was an opportunity for me to get out of the house in my wheelchair. The parking attended asked my mother to move because we didn't have a blue badge; it was understandable but made the entire process so much harder.

At least they will be able to use parent and child spaces....however they will probably just attention seek.

caw654

The wet fart likes to moan about how hard he works putting content out for us to 'enjoy'.
How quickly they forget what it was like starting a channel with little subscribers. The problem is that they became famous quickly, money poured in and they lack the creativity and talent to sustain interest, not to mention how he fucked up his family's future.

Him complaining about working all of Christmas day until 5am is as tone deaf as moaning that it was really hard for Youtubers creating content during lockdown.
Stop complaining about how hard you work because every view contributes to your privileged lifestyle. You 'work' because it is easy money and you crave fame. If it is such a sacrifice, simply stop or scale down, vlog once a week, but that's not sustainable right?
Spot on!

• Heart

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Just a warning for everyone. Don’t go and look at the “reborn animals” section of the Mary Shortle website unless you don’t want to sleep tonight. I think I’ll be having nightmares 😨
It really is the stuff of nightmares 🤣 just why would anyone want to buy these ?!

• Haha

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
Or just do a live to watch him to do, obviously "5 hours" is a long time to watch someone but wouldnt that clear things up? Although im sure he would just still pretend and take his time doing it "to prove" something
They used to do 'lives' regularly.... Never now... Wonder why?

• Haha

hayley

VIP Member
I really hope the press catch on, and I’m looking forward to the hostage style video, Christine and Lazys bloated faces looking like they’ve got a pile of shit under their noses
“We have NOT made a replica of our baby! It is just a representation of what she was like when she was born!”
Would that not be the same though? Honest question and i feel dumb for asking

• Haha

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
OMG what a difference all round!
Sarah was groomed and spoke well
The girls were well presented and clearly meant more of than a pay packet
Hairs were tied back / brushed/ clean
Even Prinny was smart and clean
They walked to school and school was going so well! 😭😭😭
There was mention of swimming, gymnastics, gyms,
The girls were praised and not made fun of
There we’re outdoor activities in the park
Chris had a proper job!

What on earth has happened to this family?
FAME happened

• Heart

whatamess123

VIP Member
Sing along to “I Will Survive” tune, by Gloria Gaynor….

At first she was afraid, she was petrified
Kept thinking she could never live without him by her side
She spent so many nights, thinking how he did her wrong
But she was wrong!
She learned how to live with his pong!
And now she’s dammed
Oh yes she’s dammed
He walks around pylon prison, with his Bissell in his hand
He won’t let the kids have locks
He won’t let them use a key
Because there is no way, he will give them privacy!

Go on now go!
Leave them alone
Don’t you realise now
That they are prisoners in your home?
You are the ones that hurt your kids so bad
Why can’t you see
That you just can’t be a mom and dad!

Oh no not you!
Yes you survive
With hot tubs and velvet sofas, those material things make up your lives
But the kids they should come first
They are so short of your nurture
Tattle try so hard to reach them, as you re arrange your furniture!
But you survive, hey hey

You are too wrapped up with shopping for your bits of tat
Keep trying to show off that you can afford all that
And oh you spend too many nights, working on DMs
And she believes your lies that your editing never ends!
And now just look, you don’t care a *uck
You will replicate your baby, as sure as shittle is muck!
You think more bad publicity will get you both unstuck
But it won’t!
Nothing now will save your boat!

You won’t survive!
You won’t survive!
Your channel is now dying, no matter how much more you’re lying
The Jace and Mi Mi show now has no place else to gooooooooo
You are done…….yeah yeah
👏👏👏👏👏 Brilliant!! :)

ses3711

VIP Member
Best post ever 😂😂
It’s partly due to his excessive nocturnal workload. When exposed to direct light he becomes disoriented & longs for the sweet relief of the dimly-lit ambience inside the delivery van of dreams. He is potentially evolving into a mole.

Raw

VIP Member
Is the Tefal video still up because a lot of people messaged and complained. I just don't remember which vlog it is
yeah complaining didn’t do any good, it’s still up….Baby girl needs surgery vlog

• Sad

Holol457

The doll that made them go Viral was a Mary Shortle Doll, but that was not the first reborn Esme got. I saw somewhere that she got another one a month or so before, but it was never seen or mentioned again after that christmas. (if I remember correctly from what I saw.)
That's true a lady made Esme and Isla one about November before she got the shitty shortle one

Bored83

Although they haven’t said this because it makes them look bad, I wouldn’t be surprised if Mila’s treatment is classed as emergency. In under a month? On the NHS?

QUOTE="Bored83, post: 7639138, member: 282750"]
Because they don't. I cant see mila getting her op in January if cases keep rising so they either do the decent thing and sit tight and wait for her operation or go away. We all know which it would be. The kids have no friends, no school, no interests outside the house. They don't even get a decent home school education. All they have is to spend days finding their own entertainment
[/QUOTE]
As a ddh mum I have never heard of anyone getting surgery that quick. On the Facebook group many have done as they did with jace and paid private but that basically puts you at the top of the queue to be assessed, no one does surgery private you then still have to wait for your "turn". As I have said previously my son had surgery at 17 months, his wasn't picked up till his 9 month check, it took 4 months to get to see a consultant and then 3 months for surgery despite him being as classed as super urgent given his age. I've seen loads of 2 year old finally getting their dates for the end of January because there's was missed till they walked so I'm assuming they have been a good year waiting for their turn. At milas age, she isn't crawling or walking, the joint is not getting used as much as active babies.

• Heart