Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
I think Creepy needed a bigger size in that horrendous jumper, he was nearly bursting out of it.

Why don't they get Esme her own channel, that way she can perform away without taking over the main channel and do her sewing segment etc.

One minute Isla's dressing like Esme and had make up and nails on and then was rolling on the floor eating baby snacks.

Did anyone notice when Isabelle was showing things in her bedroom she covered a heart shaped frame with her hand so you couldn't see the picture inside. I wonder what the photo was of.
I think we’ve seen that before and it was of her brother on her dads side

• Sad
Reactions: 9

mummymouse82

Creepy is king of the castle
Admit grooming you dirty bastard

There were once three bears mummy daddy and baby bear
Mummy bear sat on her arse all day arguing with truth tellers or as she calls them trolls
Daddy bear likes the night and chatting to girls he especially likes skinny dipping and slippery towels.
Baby bear has sat in a chair or car seat for most of her life but she gets taken out when it’s video time.

Hickory dickory dock
The Ingham’s can’t read a clock
The clock strikes five
No vlog has arrived
Hickory dickory flop.

Big cook little cook
We had a catered party

Anyone else fancy doing some ingham songs 🤣🤣
Love these … especially the hickory sick org clock one!

whatamess123

VIP Member
How the Ingham Christmas present pile has changed over the years

2016 - 63 million views
View attachment 945658View attachment 945659

2017 - 10 million views
View attachment 945725
View attachment 945722View attachment 945723

2018 - 3.95 million views

View attachment 945687View attachment 945689View attachment 945691

2019 - 5.18 million views
View attachment 945735View attachment 945736

2020 - 1.3 million views
View attachment 945681View attachment 945682

2021 - 154k in 21 hours

View attachment 945739View attachment 945741View attachment 945742

This year looked smaller to me but I'm not sure if it's just the bigger living room.
2016 was obscene and unfortunately got them the increased subs and views they were after. This year`s definitely less but you`re right ,that room`s so big ,it`ll all get lost anyway.

Wonder what the announcement is in a few years time😖🖕
They`ll have left Youtube??🤔

ses3711

VIP Member
Bless her. I hope they research how to play with her after and explain to the girls what she can/ can’t do and that she needs a lot of attention, so Izzy or one parent can take Jace to the park and occupy him.

She's sitting but I wouldn't say she's completely independent yet, very wobbly still

Charmball

VIP Member
Sorry to go back to Christmas Day, but the way Esme spoke about Isabelle in front of everyone was disgraceful and not one adult told Esme to sit down and stop being rude. And that ladies and gentlemen is the crap that takes Chris hours to edit, seriously 😳
What did she say? I muted them because of the screaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I know the whole Christmas Day dinner is very controversial and a lot of people think they got caterers in but I honestly don’t think they did.

Firstly it’s a bit too classy for them and secondly they are too tight fisted!

I don’t believe Sarah cooked it though I think Jane did.

I have actually seen them buffet servers in home bargains Cos I did consider buying one myself (why I didn’t I have no idea Cos they are ideal).

They’ve also been buying a lot of kitchen gadgets lately to make them look posh and impress the extremely rare guests they’ve recently had.

We didn’t see anyone make any dinner in the kitchen however we also saw sarah in all of the present opening part Cos the girls kept thanking Sarah (much to Chris’ annoyance). Jane however wasn’t in every single bit! Maybe Jane washes up as she cooks.

Anyway like everyone says it don’t matter even if they did get caterers in but why lie about things? Why lie and say Sarah cooked it all on her own this year? That is a lie Cos it wasn’t her first time cooking Christmas dinner on her own at all Cos she cooked it last year and we were in lockdown so they didn’t even see Jane and Steve last year!

Honestly they can’t lie straight in bed!

Also I have to say their attitudes just lately have been disgusting
I don't think they got caterers in either. However I do think Sarah most likely used frozen prepared foods such as roasted Carrots, Parsnips, Potatoes, Yorkshire Puds, Peas etc.

Meisify2

VIP Member
Anyone with experience with a baby in a cast, do they have to be lead flat all the time? Or held? How would do they learn to eat, can they sit in a high chair? Would they need a specially adapted buggy? Sorry I’m just curious

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
Then yes
She’s just five months old today

whatever someone decided to give their baby is up to them but to then say you worry about choking 🤷‍♀️ Well don’t give that just 5 month old child foodstuff that clearly says it’s for babies from 6 months onwards
Sorry thought she was 6months ....yes Should be puree at that age

hayley

VIP Member
How do we know the photo in Isabelles room is of her brother? Very interesting if it is and she still chooses to display this in her room if she supposedly wants nothing to do with them🤔

on a side note, was just watching some old vlogs and how sad to see the difference in them all 😮 back when they had some aspiration, motivation and proper education!
She looks like a size 12-14 here more then what she believes she does now

As a ddh mum I have never heard of anyone getting surgery that quick. On the Facebook group many have done as they did with jace and paid private but that basically puts you at the top of the queue to be assessed, no one does surgery private you then still have to wait for your "turn". As I have said previously my son had surgery at 17 months, his wasn't picked up till his 9 month check, it took 4 months to get to see a consultant and then 3 months for surgery despite him being as classed as super urgent given his age. I've seen loads of 2 year old finally getting their dates for the end of January because there's was missed till they walked so I'm assuming they have been a good year waiting for their turn. At milas age, she isn't crawling or walking, the joint is not getting used as much as active babies.
[/QUOTE]
I’m not convinced the surgery couldn’t be done privately. Admittedly many people opt for a private ‘opinion’ from a consultant then remain in the NHS list for the surgery. My own children had operations (albeit not on their hips) privately. Obviously it’s unlikely the Ingram’s would pay for meel- ticket.

whatamess123

VIP Member
It goes to show these morons only think about money!!! How much debt are they in to make another doll looking like there child when they got so much back lash last time? It’s disturbing, wrong and creepy in every way!
These two couldn’t give a shit about the children and they never will be! They will keep breeding children just to make money out of them! How are they still able to post videos on YouTube?????
That my dear fellow tattler is the 50million dollar question.

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
Who watched "London Has Fallen"? Just wondering, because if it's the film I'm thinking of (starring Gerard Butler) it's a certificate 15 thriller.