Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
The one in York looks tacky from the outside. From a distance and if you didn't know what shop it actually was it could well be mistaken for a grotty massage parlor. 🙄
Where is the york one? We were thier in october and i didnt even think to look.

Reactions: 4

Puppet

VIP Member
I went to John Lewis as they said 7 in stock I drove to 2 different ones and they don’t have any. I then called head office and they said end of feb they will have some. For the iPad 10.2, same as what curry’s and apple said too. John Lewis stock checker online is wrong they even admitted that.
Ah i'm sorry to hear that. It's showing as in stock online for me, and i've been able to add to my basket so thought it would be the same for everyone.

Reactions: 3

Puppet

VIP Member
I would I could get an iPad next day 🤣 I’ve been trying for weeks for my sons birthday on new Years day. For once they are telling the truth lol
They seem to be in stock on the John Lewis website right now, it might not arrive in time for his birthday but at least you could buy one.

Charmball

VIP Member
That was absolutely awful Esme mentioning Isabelle being skinny!! That poor girl having to sit and listen to her taking the piss out of her. She didn’t like it when everyone was saying kiss a ginger day did she. I’ll tell you though Esme no one will ever invite you for a picnic when you clearly don’t wash for days!
What did Esme say?

candyland_

VIP Member
I work at Currys. If you got an ipad then you're lucky. Since black Friday I can count on one hand how many we had sent to store to sell. What little stock the company did get from Apple went straight online.
I bought it online from Currys in November.

YouTube

Tattle bot
The Ingham Family posted:
UNBOXING THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER & GIVING OUR BABY SOLID FOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME!
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

tidalwave

Chatty Member
Isla got similar dolls in summer clothing for her birthday from MS and they still acted like they had never seen anything like it before 🙄 It definitely is all fake and them desperately trying to recreate the moment that made them go viral.
What was it that made them go viral?

ses3711

VIP Member
I wonder why they’re getting treatment so quickly. Maybe it’s something to do with the angles/ measurements? Is that discussed? I presume they prioritise them due to the severity of the dysplasia? Age can’t be the only important factor?

As a ddh mum I have never heard of anyone getting surgery that quick. On the Facebook group many have done as they did with jace and paid private but that basically puts you at the top of the queue to be assessed, no one does surgery private you then still have to wait for your "turn". As I have said previously my son had surgery at 17 months, his wasn't picked up till his 9 month check, it took 4 months to get to see a consultant and then 3 months for surgery despite him being as classed as super urgent given his age. I've seen loads of 2 year old finally getting their dates for the end of January because there's was missed till they walked so I'm assuming they have been a good year waiting for their turn. At milas age, she isn't crawling or walking, the joint is not getting used as much as active babies.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

nattis

VIP Member
Girly? It’s a basket on a child’s trike? Unless it has a vagina or a picture of a crossed out penis that I’ve missed, I’m pretty sure it’s suitable for either gender…
yes and baskets are so hard to get off a bike if you want to make it look less girly.

cheshiretinker

When Jace showed Steve the monkey Steve spoke to him in that very odd, girly, high pitched patronising tone. 😆
Creepy had to get it from somewhere.
Sorry Steve ,only an observation 😂
There are several Yorkshire accents, and one is very soft and effeminate. I know this as I’m married to a Yorkshire man and fortunately he doesn’t speak like this 😂

• Haha

whatamess123

VIP Member
In the Ingham family Sarah buys the present and send them off to Santa so he can deliver them if he gets a report from the elves that they have been good girls while the elves were ther for some weird reason.
Strange concept but then i was brought up to believe in Father Christmas (no Santa back then:) .and we had one special gift from our parents.