Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennybobs

Chatty Member
I kind of agree... But why was there a comment seen by at least 1 of us saying it was catered...
And its been suspiciously deleted...???
It's not expensive to get food delivered now. Local takeaways and cafes delivery Sunday Roasts where we live for about £9 per person. They probably got it delivered from a cafe in their local village.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Kimbo

Chatty Member
Oh, that was about me. I’m still waiting for the police to come round.

I hate the whole be kind movement and it’s stupid mantras such as if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all and the chestnut here in a world where you can be anytthing…

no one is kind 100% of the time. Fucking sheep following, bandwagon jumping twats.

* this exact conversation has earned me a 30 day Facebook ban overnight because I called someone out for being a sheep and a massive arsehole 😂
Toxic positivity. Solomon is a driver for masking poor parenting with this.

33jj86

Is the Tefal video still up because a lot of people messaged and complained. I just don't remember which vlog it is

nowest9

Chatty Member
Sorry if it’s already been said, but how do we know Isla wanted an iPad? Did she say it in a vlog?
She did when they were away. They were walking back from the showers and discussing presents. Esme said iphone 12, I think isabelle said a phone and isla said ipad

Reactions: 6

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Sorry to correct you but it was a Mary Shittle doll. And it was the start of Victoria making thousands of pounds out of her collaboration with the Inghams.
I always thought that one was from another lady who send them it for free, cant remember her name but her relationship with the minghams didnt end well , just another person they treated like shit.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Mostyn

VIP Member
I don’t know if this has been mentioned. The thread is moving fast but on last nights vlog- the girls clearly believe Father Christmas 🎅 when they’re talking about ‘seeing him’ bring their stockings but then when they’re opening the stockings Isla goes “Thankyou mummy”

Which was is it?!
No I don’t believe the girls thought it was Father Christmas at all.

Cake.machine

chris didn’t work all christmas day? wtf is he trying to claim he worked to save lives? give people food who couldn’t access it? that’s what your vetting company did (oh btw they shouldn’t of given you food as YOU can cook it you lazy twits) Chris angers me so much sitting AT HOME on your laptop editing a video isn’t proper work
I take issue with this. It's my job, and whilst I'm a keyworker so stayed working in studio (I took a year off craft to work in education and news) a lot of my colleagues have been forced to work from home on a laptop. I can assure you it's proper work, and everyone here benefits from it every time they turn on the TV or go to the cinema. It's not proper work when Chris does it, simply because he's terrible at editing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I see on here that people have had children who unfortunately had to have the cast on, I can’t imagine what it must of been like, so hats off to you, my daughter had ‘clicky hips’ she just had to wear double nappies for 6 weeks - proper Harrington towelling ones, even though she had 10 to 2 legs it was nothing like You have been through! wanted to ask - once casted is the baby only able to lay on their back for the whole time?
Whilst this is a very serious discussion the 10 to 2 legs made me smile. The vet told me that my fine-boned dog has 10 to 2 feet!!!!!! You will appreciate me smiling

Berto

I got an IPad Pro easy.. They had all IPads in stock at Currys when I was keeping an eye on them. I got a pencil for £99 in the Black Friday sales.
I work at Currys. If you got an ipad then you're lucky. Since black Friday I can count on one hand how many we had sent to store to sell. What little stock the company did get from Apple went straight online.

daisy_dee

They seem to be in stock on the John Lewis website right now, it might not arrive in time for his birthday but at least you could buy one.
I went to John Lewis as they said 7 in stock I drove to 2 different ones and they don’t have any. I then called head office and they said end of feb they will have some. For the iPad 10.2, same as what curry’s and apple said too. John Lewis stock checker online is wrong they even admitted that.

• Sad