The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will be nothing to left to sue them for. The youtube bubble will burst and they will be downsizing, back to doing regular jobs.
Always said the children should have a percentage from all the channels and Mary Shortle collaborations, I've seen Dad v Girls say they split the money and the girls get their own payments for AD work, it's big money Grace said 3k for one brand deal and Kaci was nearer 10k. Ridiculous amounts of money but the girls were fully aware of income, savings and plans for their futures. Poor Isabelle has to beg to buy new look clothing using her Dad's card and probably has no idea what happens to her channel income.
I agree apart from the infamous pair getting regular jobs. There surely can’t be anyone looking to employ those two with their notoriety and limited/non existent skill set.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just want to know what colour she has ordered Victoria’s staff to paint on the dolls head.
Ginger, but not quite ginger, with a hint of blondy brown, a completely unique hair colour that is definitely not ginger.
I hope the press do pick up on it again be nice if they drag all his dirty messages out again to remind everyone he should not have the platform he does.
I think they got a lot of sales in the Leeds branch of The doll store with it being close to home ( I know it was Bradford) but still 😂
This doll is going to be a mini shrunken Steve lookalike doll, I cant wait to see this thing 😂😂
They were still getting decent views when the first doll was released, I cannot see them selling many Meelaa dolls.
Only their hardcore fans will want one which includes many vulnerable people. Sarah will of course kindly let them know if they can’t afford one she has a payment plan they can use to get into debt for a ginger doll.
Shes kind like that.
Someone should tweet piers Morgan, didn’t he mention them 😂 I’d love influencers to be interviewed, not just the inghams but mainly the inghams

Reactions: 16
disgusted by mary shortle reviews! no wonder they get on well with the inghams they are the same people, saying customers are the ones in the wrong and threatening the business, we know where creepy and lazy will work once their youtube goes down the pan as it’ll be the only place to ever except them

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Before anyone jumps on me for mentioning the children’s looks I’m not in a negative way, everyone’s kids are beautiful to them. However, the ingham chuldren are not doll worthy, you’d never go out and say what beautiful children.

The whole family are delusional from sausage fingers sazzy-seacroft and noncey nora. Isabelle the cardboard crying ‘influencer’, Chris 2.0, poor Isla (I feel so bad for this kid) Jace who is quite simply true man himself and now baby meela ticket

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Why post a picture of your baby on Instagram and HEAVILY filter the photo? Seems wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It goes to show these morons only think about money!!! How much debt are they in to make another doll looking like there child when they got so much back lash last time? It’s disturbing, wrong and creepy in every way!
These two couldn’t give a tit about the children and they never will be! They will keep breeding children just to make money out of them! How are they still able to post videos on YouTube?????

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.