The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pylon Prison Camp is right - completely ostracised from mainstream society and led by cult leaders who can only exist by exploiting their children, Mormon style.

Lazy is so juvenile and dim, she doesn’t realise that it isn’t healthy to talk about “haters” in front of her children constantly in the vlogs. Can she not fathom what that might be doing to them psychologically, fearing that people in the general public “hate” them? It strengthens and justifies their introverted, claustrophobic life without school, friends, hobbies, clubs etc. TBH I think the Local Authority is really letting those kids down by enabling this “home schooling” charade at this point when the primary aim of their day to day life is filming, not learning in any capacity. They won’t be able to pass exams and there won’t be any college - Isabelle is not mentally resilient or capable of succeeding in that environment at all. But oh well Sarah, at least you can flog another doll to weirdos on the internet and make yourself feel important!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I haven't watched but is she really insinuating that we're all jealous?
Ok maybe at the beginning we were. The all inclusive holiday's, the month long trip to Florida. Sponsored days out with Lego and Merlin. But now? What is there to actually envy? The cheating husband? The mortgage you can't afford on a house that backs onto a motorway? The complete disregard to your children's wants and needs?
I'm confused Big Sarah so please, come join us and enlighten me

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Pylon Prison Camp is right - completely ostracised from mainstream society and led by cult leaders who can only exist by exploiting their children, Mormon style.

Lazy is so juvenile and dim, she doesn’t realise that it isn’t healthy to talk about “haters” in front of her children constantly in the vlogs. Can she not fathom what that might be doing to them psychologically, fearing that people in the general public “hate” them? It strengthens and justifies their introverted, claustrophobic life without school, friends, hobbies, clubs etc. TBH I think the Local Authority is really letting those kids down by enabling this “home schooling” charade at this point when the primary aim of their day to day life is filming, not learning in any capacity. They won’t be able to pass exams and there won’t be any college - Isabelle is not mentally resilient or capable of succeeding in that environment at all. But oh well Sarah, at least you can flog another doll to weirdos on the internet and make yourself feel important!
Quite. It’s no surprise that their 9 year old child is scared to sleep on her own when her parents talk of people hating them and didn’t they used to say people would hang around outside their old house? She is probably petrified!

Their LA is a tricky one to work with from what I’ve read. I imagine the talk of clubs is to appease them. I think that when they were contacted in summer they wrote a report but said they were new to the area and were planning on travelling for several months so said the girls weren’t attending social activities due to this but would once they returned and now it’s 6 months on and they will have to stay home for a while due to Mila and they know they need to get the girls mixing or potentially receive an SAO. I would love to see the report they wrote!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok maybe at the beginning we were. The all inclusive holiday's, the month long trip to Florida. Sponsored days out with Lego and Merlin. But now? What is there to actually envy? The cheating husband? The mortgage you can't afford on a house that backs onto a motorway? The complete disregard to your children's wants and needs?
The Turpins went on holiday and often Disneyland ;)

Reactions: 21
I hope they don't come back to the south-west on their travels ..imagine finally getting the chance and the confidence to take your child on a little holiday , only to find poncy mc nonce face in the next cabin

• Haha
Reactions: 20
just saw this post on the not so secret facebook group and had to share, in what world is a physical replica of your child for anyone buy the same as a 3D pregnancy scan that is for you only, i swear these people are as dense as the rest of them:

View attachment 950077

ETA: looks like it’s definitely happening then:View attachment 950080
so, 14 hours have passed and she could only get 16 likes on the post? And she thinks she could sell 250 more of mila dolls? Or even a hundred? 🤣 Dream on, Sarah.

i like watching Air Crash Investigation but it doesn’t mean I’m jealous of those in the planes. I’m saying this because, Sarah, you’re more than a train wreck. You’re an air crash. A blimp, to be precise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Where is the york one? We were thier in october and i didnt even think to look.
On Lord Mayors Walk, just outside the walls near Goodramgate.
I used it as a point of reference for my dad when we went before Xmas as he doesn’t know York. I said if you get to the end of Goodramgate and pass the grim bright pink doll shop then you’ve gone wrong, so turn around and walk in the opposite direction … fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish I cu
Sewing machine from Jane was the most thoughtful present you could tell how surprised and thrilled Esme was, the reaction was the only authentic one. Those saying iPads are hard to get hold of? Sorry where? A mere google search and you can have one delivered tomorrow lol. Set for life my arse, they couldn’t afford for her to have the iPad so settled for a freebie watch. As an avid gym goer I love my Apple Watch but it serves me literally no purpose other than fitness tracking. What an earth is a 9 year old that does not partake in any sports/activities going to do with one? Bizarre gift I’m sure she’s secretly gutted.
I would I could get an iPad next day 🤣 I’ve been trying for weeks for my sons birthday on new Years day. For once they are telling the truth lol

I wernt jealous of anything she’s living in a bubble thats not real, she’s a silly fuckin nob ed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would I could get an iPad next day 🤣 I’ve been trying for weeks for my sons birthday on new Years day. For once they are telling the truth lol
They seem to be in stock on the John Lewis website right now, it might not arrive in time for his birthday but at least you could buy one.

Reactions: 3
I think that those who react to any kind of criticism with the,
your so jealous are judging others by their own standards.
I am not I the least jealous of the Inghams or any of these influencers who live a pretend life, use their influence to exploit their followers by encouraging them to spend their hard earned cash on rubbish overpriced merch, or dishonest reviews on products they themselves don't buy it takes a certain type of human being to knowingly deceive others, very often they are aware that followers are not in a position to spend and get themselves in financial difficulties or feel failures because they can't provide their kids with endless holidays and trips.
Sarah as a mother should feel empathy for the thousands of families that don't have holidays or give so many gifts but she doesn't she exploits them, she exploits her own children.
I wouldn't want to do this, I wish I had a little more money as most of do but not by taking from others, not by living a fantasy life, and no amount of money would keep me with a man like Chris.
She is hurting her own kids to continue to live this way I feel for them but the older girls know and go along with the charade hopefully they will develope a conscience and one day refuse to keep doing this but it's doubtful when they have such parents.
What worries me more are how many follow and do envy the lifestyle who defend these awful parents who can't see the dishonesty or do see it but think it's ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she’s bragging about selling 250 Jace dolls from over a million strong ifam 🤭
Most of them are on ebay 😂😂😂

Has anyone noticed how often Sarah says she’s treated “herself” to some brownies from that place Cos she never has any treats to “herself”

So them big tubs of chocolates … she’s not had any at all? So why has she been mentioning she’s just eating a chocolate etc

How many big bags of the pick and mix sweets has she sat and ate herself when she’s been feeding mila? They had a load gifted supposedly from a friend and she said she ate them while feeding mila Cos they were perfect for that etc I could go on but I think you get the gist … the point is they all love their brownies so why is she so selfish to order them just for herself? Why not just treat the family? She moans they have all eaten them but rightly so in my eyes she shouldn’t be such a selfish greedy witch. I wouldn’t dream of buying something like that in which the entire family loves but just buy it for myself.
Surelly they have had enough sugar by now I’m surprised they haven't had a hypo with diabetes the amount of sugar they eat it’s horrendous

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They seem to be in stock on the John Lewis website right now, it might not arrive in time for his birthday but at least you could buy one.
I went to John Lewis as they said 7 in stock I drove to 2 different ones and they don’t have any. I then called head office and they said end of feb they will have some. For the iPad 10.2, same as what curry’s and apple said too. John Lewis stock checker online is wrong they even admitted that.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I went to John Lewis as they said 7 in stock I drove to 2 different ones and they don’t have any. I then called head office and they said end of feb they will have some. For the iPad 10.2, same as what curry’s and apple said too. John Lewis stock checker online is wrong they even admitted that.
Ah i'm sorry to hear that. It's showing as in stock online for me, and i've been able to add to my basket so thought it would be the same for everyone.

Reactions: 3
It seems lots of the influencers, have truly dreadfully diets. Eating so much rubbish, Sarah has a wonderful.opportunity in her kitchen to go all out and produce proper nutritious food.She had loads of space to work with.
I struggle with the amount of snacks her kids have, and you rarely see them eat healthy food. The next step will be having fridges in their bedrooms, to keep their snacks in, also to make their bedrooms not look so big and empty.
Sarah is setting them up for a fail, with Eating disorders and childhood obesity on the rise it is an issue. It's just like kerry conway who leaves snacks outside the kids bedroom, for during the night, and they then have a pre breakfast snack, while waiting for breakfast to be prepared.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I just want to know what colour she has ordered Victoria’s staff to paint on the dolls head.
Ginger, but not quite ginger, with a hint of blondy brown, a completely unique hair colour that is definitely not ginger.
I hope the press do pick up on it again be nice if they drag all his dirty messages out again to remind everyone he should not have the platform he does.
I think they got a lot of sales in the Leeds branch of The doll store with it being close to home ( I know it was Bradford) but still 😂
This doll is going to be a mini shrunken Steve lookalike doll, I cant wait to see this thing 😂😂
They were still getting decent views when the first doll was released, I cannot see them selling many Meelaa dolls.
Only their hardcore fans will want one which includes many vulnerable people. Sarah will of course kindly let them know if they can’t afford one she has a payment plan they can use to get into debt for a ginger doll.
Shes kind like that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I wish I cu

Costco online has sliver and white mini and Pro in stock. You don’t need to be a Costco member to buy online, but since they must be vat registered it would be easy for them to get a Costco card.

Reactions: 4
I just want to know what colour she has ordered Victoria’s staff to paint on the dolls head.
Ginger, but not quite ginger, with a hint of blondy brown, a completely unique hair colour that is definitely not ginger.
I hope the press do pick up on it again be nice if they drag all his dirty messages out again to remind everyone he should not have the platform he does.
I think they got a lot of sales in the Leeds branch of The doll store with it being close to home ( I know it was Bradford) but still 😂
This doll is going to be a mini shrunken Steve lookalike doll, I cant wait to see this thing 😂😂
They were still getting decent views when the first doll was released, I cannot see them selling many Meelaa dolls.
Only their hardcore fans will want one which includes many vulnerable people. Sarah will of course kindly let them know if they can’t afford one she has a payment plan they can use to get into debt for a ginger doll.
Shes kind like that.
I really hope the press catch on, and I’m looking forward to the hostage style video, Christine and Lazys bloated faces looking like they’ve got a pile of tit under their noses
“We have NOT made a replica of our baby! It is just a representation of what she was like when she was born!”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Most of them are on ebay 😂😂😂

Surelly they have had enough sugar by now I’m surprised they haven't had a hypo with diabetes the amount of sugar they eat it’s horrendous
A hypo would mean they needed sugar quickly, not that they had had too much

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.