The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands up if you bought a Jace doll after seeing him on Tattle! Why would anybody who doesn't watch their vlogs want a Jace doll? Nobody who does watch their vlogs could've possibly missed them banging on about it so how exactly does Sarah think trolls bringing attention to the Jace doll increased the sales? And if she's saying that trolls created more sales of their limited run item, then she must believe they wouldn't have sold all 250 Jace dolls without the help of trolls.

No matter. I'm just hoping for a super special bundle. Mila doll with her good friend, Prinny teddy, very limited stock remaining, definitely going to sell out very, very soon...
I bought 12 of them to go with my Ingham shrine in the basement! crappy Shortles saddle bag was full when she trotted up to the house to drop them off! After lighting my chip fat yankee candle it‘s just like I’m in pylon palace. 🤣🤣🤣

They make me laugh. They think they’re going to end up in the papers again for selling a doll of their baby to potential perverts. Anything to save their dying channel. 🙄

“Why do people have dollies of us mummy?”
“Because Mummy and Daddy wanted to make it into the newspaper to save our channel.”
“What channel mummy?”
“Shut up and eat your spam.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I really hope the press catch on, and I’m looking forward to the hostage style video, Christine and Lazys bloated faces looking like they’ve got a pile of tit under their noses
“We have NOT made a replica of our baby! It is just a representation of what she was like when she was born!”
I'm hoping either The Sun Or Piers Morgan get wind of the Shittle doll fiasco

Reactions: 17
And now loads of them are on eBay 😂
Just google to see what a quality reborn looks like. The reborns sold by Mary Shortle are shittle.

Ive just YouTubed spica casts. Oh my goodness, I don’t think they have any idea what they are in for. I hope their general stupidity doesn’t impact the baby when she’s in a cast.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What's stopping them is Creepy and his n0nce ways, and the enabler that is Lazy. I bet they would absolutely tit themselves if someone alerted any clubs the girls attended of his creepy ways around young girls.

They do not like it when they have no control of a situation. So they isolate the children from everyone.

No doubt it would be the Trolls fault too. Oh we cannot send them to any clubs because the Trolls will be in contact and telling them lies. So our children have to stay in Pylon Palace 24/7.

I would love to see Creepys reacation if someone stopped him in the street and asked about the messages to young girls.
Me to he would tit himself , I can honestly say I can’t see one mainly trait about him, disgusting little gnome.

• Heart
  • Haha
They seem to be in stock on the John Lewis website right now, it might not arrive in time for his birthday but at least you could buy one.
Very have them but I suppose it depends what model you want. I’m sure the average 9 year old wouldn’t worry about what model it was, it’s only Chris who wants to say it’s the latest, super duper one 😂 I’m still waiting for Isabelles recording studio to be set up! There again I think a simple karaoke machine connected to the tv in the kitchen would have done the job 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Creepy is king of the castle
Admit grooming you dirty bastard

There were once three bears mummy daddy and baby bear
Mummy bear sat on her arse all day arguing with truth tellers or as she calls them trolls
Daddy bear likes the night and chatting to girls he especially likes skinny dipping and slippery towels.
Baby bear has sat in a chair or car seat for most of her life but she gets taken out when it’s video time.

Hickory dickory dock
The Ingham’s can’t read a clock
The clock strikes five
No vlog has arrived
Hickory dickory flop.

Big cook little cook
We had a catered party

Anyone else fancy doing some ingham songs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I really hope the press catch on, and I’m looking forward to the hostage style video, Christine and Lazys bloated faces looking like they’ve got a pile of tit under their noses
“We have NOT made a replica of our baby! It is just a representation of what she was like when she was born!”
Would that not be the same though? Honest question and i feel dumb for asking

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doughy BeanieBoi skated on a wall
Doughy BeanieBoi had a great fall
All the Shittle horses and all the builder's men
Chased Doughy BeanieBoi out of Youtube never to be seen again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They haven't made a replica of Mila. They have actually made a replica of Steve, not their fault if no one can tell the difference.

• Haha
The Ingham Family #208: Selling toy versions of their kids then wondering why they get hate hate hate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lazy, Lazy, quite contrary
How does your belly grow?
With silver traybakes and dozens of cakes
And tit sandwiches all in a row
And tit sandwiches all in a row

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It seems lots of the influencers, have truly dreadfully diets. Eating so much rubbish, Sarah has a wonderful.opportunity in her kitchen to go all out and produce proper nutritious food.She had loads of space to work with.
I struggle with the amount of snacks her kids have, and you rarely see them eat healthy food. The next step will be having fridges in their bedrooms, to keep their snacks in, also to make their bedrooms not look so big and empty.
Sarah is setting them up for a fail, with Eating disorders and childhood obesity on the rise it is an issue. It's just like kerry conway who leaves snacks outside the kids bedroom, for during the night, and they then have a pre breakfast snack, while waiting for breakfast to be prepared.
Yes it's a total free for all eating gunge non stop in that house. I don't know how the toddler hasn't cleaved himself with the dishwasher door left open 24/7 while he is raiding the gunge cupboard. It seems a lot of influencers online order McDonalds or Coffee out by shouting from a car window then go home get cosy, throw a bathbomb into a pampering bath and soak for 12 hours while watching Netflix on loop while posing aesthetically.

I swear, when that boy grows up he’s going to think his first name is Wow.
Wow-Jace.

Bad enough that every moment of his sleeping and waking life is out there for anyone and everyone, but at least they could have made him look clean and tidy some of the time. I bet he gets his head shaved as soon as he’s free from them.

• Haha
I swear, when that boy grows up he’s going to think his first name is Wow.
Wow-Jace.

Bad enough that every moment of his sleeping and waking life is out there for anyone and everyone, but at least they could have made him look clean and tidy some of the time. I bet he gets his head shaved as soon as he’s free from them.

They've done everything they can to ensure that if Jace does get back into mainstream education, he will be bullied mercilessly. Poor, poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Sing along to “I Will Survive” tune, by Gloria Gaynor….

At first she was afraid, she was petrified
Kept thinking she could never live without him by her side
She spent so many nights, thinking how he did her wrong
But she was wrong!
She learned how to live with his pong!
And now she’s dammed
Oh yes she’s dammed
He walks around pylon prison, with his Bissell in his hand
He won’t let the kids have locks
He won’t let them use a key
Because there is no way, he will give them privacy!

Go on now go!
Leave them alone
Don’t you realise now
That they are prisoners in your home?
You are the ones that hurt your kids so bad
Why can’t you see
That you just can’t be a mom and dad!

Oh no not you!
Yes you survive
With hot tubs and velvet sofas, those material things make up your lives
But the kids they should come first
They are so short of your nurture
Tattle try so hard to reach them, as you re arrange your furniture!
But you survive, hey hey

You are too wrapped up with shopping for your bits of tat
Keep trying to show off that you can afford all that
And oh you spend too many nights, working on DMs
And she believes your lies that your editing never ends!
And now just look, you don’t care a *uck
You will replicate your baby, as sure as shittle is muck!
You think more bad publicity will get you both unstuck
But it won’t!
Nothing now will save your boat!

You won’t survive!
You won’t survive!
Your channel is now dying, no matter how much more you’re lying
The Jace and Mi Mi show now has no place else to gooooooooo
You are done…….yeah yeah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Creepy is king of the castle
Admit grooming you dirty bastard

There were once three bears mummy daddy and baby bear
Mummy bear sat on her arse all day arguing with truth tellers or as she calls them trolls
Daddy bear likes the night and chatting to girls he especially likes skinny dipping and slippery towels.
Baby bear has sat in a chair or car seat for most of her life but she gets taken out when it’s video time.

Hickory dickory dock
The Ingham’s can’t read a clock
The clock strikes five
No vlog has arrived
Hickory dickory flop.

Big cook little cook
We had a catered party

Anyone else fancy doing some ingham songs 🤣🤣
Love these … especially the hickory sick org clock one!

Reactions: 9
That shittle woman doesn't do that well from working with them didnt she have to shut one of the shops down ?
Shittle has been racking it in off the back of the Inghams for years why do you think those Pink bags appear every Birthday and Christmas. First time round Shittle made over £70K in sales from those Rubber Jason’s!! Apparently the Inghams were getting £25 per doll.

Rubber Jason’s were released months before Christmas with payment plans and with the dangling carrot of a Tea Party with the Inghams. Which turned out to be a squash and a squeeze meet and greet upstairs inside the now defunct Shittle Shop in Leeds and a bit of cake to take away.

Lazy really thinks that Rubber Mila’s will sell like hot cakes after Christmas like the Jason’s did?? She couldn’t even sell out on the tat and me Christmas blankets.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.