The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to def have Lush bath bombs.. I use remember her dropping Dragons Egg into the bath water.. So I'm now thinking they must have been gifted... Cos she she as hell dont buy them now
She used to have a HUGE bag of them back when she first started vlogging. I always found it odd as she would randomly have a bath with a bath bomb in the middle of the day. I also used to think she must have had a fanny of steel to bath everyday with a Lush bath bomb 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She used to def have Lush bath bombs.. I remember her dropping Dragons Egg into the bath water.. So I'm now thinking they must have been gifted... Cos she she as hell dont buy them now
When they used to go out shopping they would call in Lush and the girls would choose something, even Isla who was about 4. Difference is they used to have a bath, now they don't bother with bath or shower very often. The gift set was just a filler present to make it look like there was more presents. Didn't they have some kind of bath bomb advent calendar last year, they never mentioned using any.

Reactions: 27
So they have suddenly decided they are staying home for NYE. Would that be anything to Covid finally catching up with them. This is purely my opinion nothing as been mentioned. X
IMO they hadn’t been invited anywhere because they’re noncey. She’s just trying to save face the stupid cow

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Views are starting to drop back to their nearly normal numbers, you wait for the next drama or scandal. As seacroft said they love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She used to have a HUGE bag of them back when she first started vlogging. I always found it odd as she would randomly have a bath with a bath bomb in the middle of the day. I also used to thing she just have had a fanny of steel to bath everyday with a Lush bath bomb 😂
Hahahahaha! Have you ever listened to Sarah Millican and bath bombs??:)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wee creepy winky runs through the town
Upstairs and downstairs peeking at nightgowns
Looking through the keyholes and hiding under beds
Wee creepy winky is off his bloomin head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She used to have a HUGE bag of them back when she first started vlogging. I always found it odd as she would randomly have a bath with a bath bomb in the middle of the day. I also used to think she must have had a fanny of steel to bath everyday with a Lush bath bomb 😂
Yes she did.
Could it just be as simple as she got them for herself.. But she ain't buying them for her kids... And most girls I know really love Lush

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do they want to brag anymore about how “humongous“ everything is in the house?! Can’t wait to see the water feature roundabout in the driveway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why on earth did she announce Izzy was on her period 🤦🏻‍♀️ Saying Izzy did not wish to partake would be perfectly sufficient

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Been to Harry Potter Studios and realised how tit the Inghams made it look. It was so magical but their vlog from what I remember made it look boring.
Honestly it was only when I was half way round and saw the giant spider Jace was scared off, then loved that I remembered they went!

Reactions: 23
I think reading anything is better than nothing, but I am also not convinced she really reads them. It's more a character that she has been given, like Isla is the "clever" one, Esme is the "funny" one.

When I was her age I had a boyfriend who was really into the classics and reading philosophy. He looked down on anything else and although I had always loved reading he didn't consider anything I wanted to read as a real book. So being young and wanting to impress I tried reading all his recommendations instead and have never been so bored, so if that's what she is genuinely enjoying then it's good for her to at least have the books. The others don't get any.

I do wish she would look at some books for herself instead of just what is popular on tik tok because there is so much to enjoy and more to discover. I doubt she even knows other books/series by the same authors if they aren't heavily featured on tik tok as the latest trend. She doesn't seem to look up similar books/authors based on what she has already enjoyed which makes me think it's all just based on social media not what she really wants.

If she loves reading so much then why does she have to wait months to get more books? There's no limit on books in our house and my children always have something to read.
I have a 17 year old daughter and 18 year old son and I see this all the time. Bookish specky worthy shots for their socials, then you're lucky if they read a horoscope in real life.

Agreed, if Izzy is reading anything even trash from tik tok it's better than nothing.

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but the two big rooms upstairs have the same two windows together which means it's one room 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s definitely got a fanny of steel to have allowed creepy’s chipolata in 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Shittle has been racking it in off the back of the Inghams for years why do you think those Pink bags appear every Birthday and Christmas. First time round Shittle made over £70K in sales from those Rubber Jason’s!! Apparently the Inghams were getting £25 per doll.

Rubber Jason’s were released months before Christmas with payment plans and with the dangling carrot of a Tea Party with the Inghams. Which turned out to be a squash and a squeeze meet and greet upstairs inside the now defunct Shittle Shop in Leeds and a bit of cake to take away.

Lazy really thinks that Rubber Mila’s will sell like hot cakes after Christmas like the Jason’s did?? She couldn’t even sell out on the tat and me Christmas blankets.
I just spat out my hot chocolate repeatedly reading ‘’rubber Jasons’’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh, that was about me. I’m still waiting for the police to come round.

I hate the whole be kind movement and it’s stupid mantras such as if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all and the chestnut here in a world where you can be anytthing…

no one is kind 100% of the time. bleeping sheep following, bandwagon jumping twats.

* this exact conversation has earned me a 30 day Facebook ban overnight because I called someone out for being a sheep and a massive hole 😂
Toxic positivity. Solomon is a driver for masking poor parenting with this.

Reactions: 7
Thats ok as I hate to offend anyone or sound offensive as I’m really not meaning to 😊 I just mean she calls us all jealous but I think we all sound like we have lovely normal lives. Unlike that lot.
I wouldn’t swap my life with theirs if you paid me all the money in the world. We have a roof over our head, good nutritious food in our tummies and we are happy. My daughter is also my equal not my property and she has always had a say what goes on in this house.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.