The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh why did Sarah need to broadcast that Isabelle is on her period or “ladies reasons” for not going in the hot tub. Give her some privacy 🤦🏻

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
That’s not what I meant when I wrote that. I worked for a very very long time in social justice and was a single parent for a long time myself. I worked primarily in housing and the reason I actually left is because it wasn’t fair the way houses were being allocated anymore. I for one minute did NOT mention anything about people in SH or otherwise. My family started off on SH, some of my family do live in SH as I once did.
Oh I know that’s not what you meant the point I was trying to make was massive house or social housing it’s not those things that make you happy 😊

Reactions: 13
Ewww imagine the hot tub water after that greasy manky lot had been in it ,filthy feral family fun 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Apologies if this has already been said but only just watched yesterday's vlog.
Why does that woman lie about everything? She's sat there saying she has had too design a Star blanket for Mila as she couldn't find one anywhere!! Well Sarah just look on Amazon and there they are about £25! But as she's already said for Islas she paid about £40 we can guess how much she's going to charge for her bespoke Baby Star Blankets!!
Seriously that woman is going to milk this for every penny she can before this vlogging hopefully comes to an end!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 17
Catching up on the Christmas gifts. Did they really get Izzy a Dove gift set? Does Lazy not know other shops exists other than B&M*? Like Lush?

*I'm sure B&M is great if you're on a budget ... but they are, supposedly, set for life ...

• Sad
Reactions: 31
So they have suddenly decided they are staying home for NYE. Would that be anything to Covid finally catching up with them. This is purely my opinion nothing as been mentioned. X

Reactions: 18
They have been busy with Christmas hahaha. They did bugger all but stay in. Make digs and that's about it. And im so bored if hearing how big the rooms are. The house is lifeless and has nothing about it

Sarah's looking rough and covering her stomach a lot

Reactions: 29
Oh I know that’s not what you meant the point I was trying to make was massive house or social housing it’s not those things that make you happy 😊
Thats ok as I hate to offend anyone or sound offensive as I’m really not meaning to 😊 I just mean she calls us all jealous but I think we all sound like we have lovely normal lives. Unlike that lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Doughy BeanieBoi skated on a wall
Doughy BeanieBoi had a great fall
All the Shittle horses and all the builder's men
Chased Doughy BeanieBoi out of Youtube never to be seen again
Ba ba beanie ,put it in the wash ,
No no says creepy that`s aload of tosh.
One for the skater boi and one for all his " babes" ,
and one for the little cheeky boi who ran (away) down the lane...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They were never going to go out for New Years. Even their imaginary friends have cancelled on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sing along to “I Will Survive” tune, by Gloria Gaynor….

At first she was afraid, she was petrified
Kept thinking she could never live without him by her side
She spent so many nights, thinking how he did her wrong
But she was wrong!
She learned how to live with his pong!
And now she’s dammed
Oh yes she’s dammed
He walks around pylon prison, with his Bissell in his hand
He won’t let the kids have locks
He won’t let them use a key
Because there is no way, he will give them privacy!

Go on now go!
Leave them alone
Don’t you realise now
That they are prisoners in your home?
You are the ones that hurt your kids so bad
Why can’t you see
That you just can’t be a mom and dad!

Oh no not you!
Yes you survive
With hot tubs and velvet sofas, those material things make up your lives
But the kids they should come first
They are so short of your nurture
Tattle try so hard to reach them, as you re arrange your furniture!
But you survive, hey hey

You are too wrapped up with shopping for your bits of tat
Keep trying to show off that you can afford all that
And oh you spend too many nights, working on DMs
And she believes your lies that your editing never ends!
And now just look, you don’t care a *uck
You will replicate your baby, as sure as shittle is muck!
You think more bad publicity will get you both unstuck
But it won’t!
Nothing now will save your boat!

You won’t survive!
You won’t survive!
Your channel is now dying, no matter how much more you’re lying
The Jace and Mi Mi show now has no place else to gooooooooo
You are done…….yeah yeah
👏👏👏👏👏 Brilliant!! :)

Reactions: 9
Catching up on the Christmas gifts. Did they really get Izzy a Dove gift set? Does Lazy not know other shops exists other than B&M*? Like Lush?

*I'm sure B&M is great if you're on a budget ... but they are, supposedly, set for life ...
She used to def have Lush bath bombs.. I remember her dropping Dragons Egg into the bath water.. So I'm now thinking they must have been gifted... Cos she she as hell dont buy them now

Reactions: 22
That's what I call a room transformation, hanging up some "art" and moving a minitable from one place to another.
I notice the music recording box is gone. Finally found the time to take it back to the store Huh Chris. Need that extra cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It goes to show these morons only think about money!!! How much debt are they in to make another doll looking like there child when they got so much back lash last time? It’s disturbing, wrong and creepy in every way!
These two couldn’t give a tit about the children and they never will be! They will keep breeding children just to make money out of them! How are they still able to post videos on YouTube?????
That my dear fellow tattler is the 50million dollar question.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They really are a gormless bunch with as much personality as one of those bleeping awful nutcracker soldiers ,give up the vlogs Minghams , you're flogging a dead horse and it stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.