The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy is still adamant that there were 3 designs of those pictures, she really is thick. Even the designs that are different look too similar on the wall. View attachment 950687

And she’s no chef, the woman can barely make toast without burning it!!
Anyone with an idea for design, decor, or basically things that look pleasing to the eye, will know that they are far too far apart. But then I suppose it has been done in the hope people won't notice two are identical. They really haven't got a clue. About anything.

Reactions: 18
She used to def have Lush bath bombs.. I remember her dropping Dragons Egg into the bath water.. So I'm now thinking they must have been gifted... Cos she she as hell dont buy them now
The Dove set was probably the same private or cheaper than a bath bomb and bulks up the pile more. Remember they’re not looking for cool or trendy things the girls might actually want, they’re just looking to bulk up the piles of tat as much as possible. The presents are for the benefit of the bank and getting views, the children are
just there as unpaid actors.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Get yourselves washed youre all full of muck did she cook at Xmas.. we don’t give a f@ck

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My daughter bought me the most beautiful sleepy bath set from lush for xmas. Quality over quantity every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Good question! Where ARE the nappies 🥴 surely they don't put them in the kitchen bin never mind the floor 😳 i always put nappies in a nappy bag and straight out in the wheelie bin! How can that gobshite even be so thick to admit something like that! A hobby horse has more brains than that fool 🙄

I also think Jane cooked the dinner, and placed it in warmers. When have we ever seen Sarah mash spuds or cook fresh veg or roast a large bird. Last year there dinner was in foil trays if I remember correctly, and I'm willing to bet Jane cooked that too and hey Steve 👋 dropped it at their front door. Sarah Ingham the pasta queen cooking an entire Christmas Dinner for 8 or 9 people if you include dave.. I think not 😂 and she definitely wouldn't clean as she goes 😏
what on earth are they wiring up in Milas bed??
View attachment 950701
the drill

Reactions: 5
What a waste of time that was, another dig about not having caterers , then tells the world her 16 year old is on her period.
Goes to do a makeover in issys room which was putting up pictures two of which are the same but lazy only knows that because she’s read it on tattle and they moved a table but it now looks so cozy and soooo cute.
Some one needs to tell esme unless she washes her hair it will never curl the grease is weighing it down.
Isla in bed with Jace for story time I’m sure by next week that girl will start wearing nappies.
To top it of a fountain in the front garden southfork eat your heart out 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
What a waste of time that was, another dig about not having caterers , then tells the world her 16 year old is on her period.
Goes to do a makeover in issys room which was putting up pictures two of which are the same but lazy only knows that because she’s read it on tattle and they moved a table but it now looks so cozy and soooo cute.
Isla in bed with Jace for story time I’m sure by next week that girl will start wearing nappies.
To top it of a fountain in the front garden southfork eat your heart out 🤣🤣
Islas face is very bloated

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I must admit I brought the dove gift set for our neighbours and I have to admit after isolating after our holiday I picked in it in B&M was either 23/24 and they had already started reducing stuff and it was £2 that's the only reason Izzy got it lol I'll go back to the basement now 🤦‍♀️😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh my Christ..

I hope you DO read here Sarah.
What an AMAZING MUM you are not !!!!
Broadcasting to the web your teenage daughters monthly cycle......
You Are Disgusting Parents......
You Said It !! and He didn't Edit .....
VILE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Islas right Lazy does look like Megamind with that massive bleeping head of hers.
Also announcing to the world that Isabelle is on her period is just wrong. That poor girl has no privacy at all.
And as for the baby, bloody hell that insta post is filtered to duck. The fact Lazy had to filter her baby that much is actually quite disturbing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When they’re all getting into the hot tub, Lazy can persuade Jace not to but promising him a bath after?
So he’s had approximately one bath in the last 2 months 🤮
Surely a bath shouldn’t be a bloody treat for a child, more a staple of the evening?
But what do I know? I’m just jealous.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wouldn’t swap my life with theirs if you paid me all the money in the world. We have a roof over our head, good nutritious food in our tummies and we are happy. My daughter is also my equal not my property and she has always had a say what goes on in this house.
Same here. Yes we don’t have a big house just a tiny 3 bed cottage but I have a faithful husband who genuinely loves me for who I am and we have a beautiful 11 year old daughter who is quite equal to us and actually has a say in things we do as a family (obviously she don’t rule the roost as I’m queen bee in my house lol). We don’t have a great deal of money but we’re happy. We eat proper home cooked dinners.
I do have very bad health though unfortunately through no fault of my own I was diagnosed with kidney failure when I was 17 weeks pregnant with my daughter and it’s a miracle I was even able to give birth to her but I did at 36 weeks and she was absolutely fine. I also have other illnesses too and I have spent a lot of time in hospital over the years but my husband is amazing and so supportive and even though it’s been a tough 11 years we’ve made the most of everything and we really appreciate life and never ever take it for granted! I do actually consider myself very very lucky!

I often think to myself though would Chris stand by Sarah and be very supportive of her if she got very ill with something like kidney failure and was reliant on going dialysis 3 times a week which made going on holiday almost impossible (especially at the minute Cos no other dialysis unit is offering holiday dialysis currently due to Covid and I can’t see that changing anytime soon) I honestly don’t think he would somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s g
Oh, that was about me. I’m still waiting for the police to come round.

I hate the whole be kind movement and it’s stupid mantras such as if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all and the chestnut here in a world where you can be anytthing…

no one is kind 100% of the time. bleeping sheep following, bandwagon jumping twats.

* this exact conversation has earned me a 30 day Facebook ban overnight because I called someone out for being a sheep and a massive hole 😂
It’s going around. I am “under investigation “ on fb for telling a good friend to burn her house down after she discovered a Huntsman spider in her a house ( they’re huge Australian spiders!)
The thing is with the Ingham’s they can’t take constructive criticism so even sensible suggestions from people who are worried about an aspect of their lives, are being unkind meanies.

Reactions: 11
Same here. Yes we don’t have a big house just a tiny 3 bed cottage but I have a faithful husband who genuinely loves me for who I am and we have a beautiful 11 year old daughter who is quite equal to us and actually has a say in things we do as a family (obviously she don’t rule the roost as I’m queen bee in my house lol). We don’t have a great deal of money but we’re happy. We eat proper home cooked dinners.
I do have very bad health though unfortunately through no fault of my own I was diagnosed with kidney failure when I was 17 weeks pregnant with my daughter and it’s a miracle I was even able to give birth to her but I did at 36 weeks and she was absolutely fine. I also have other illnesses too and I have spent a lot of time in hospital over the years but my husband is amazing and so supportive and even though it’s been a tough 11 years we’ve made the most of everything and we really appreciate life and never ever take it for granted! I do actually consider myself very very lucky!

I often think to myself though would Chris stand by Sarah and be very supportive of her if she got very ill with something like kidney failure and was reliant on going dialysis 3 times a week which made going on holiday almost impossible (especially at the minute Cos no other dialysis unit is offering holiday dialysis currently due to Covid and I can’t see that changing anytime soon) I honestly don’t think he would somehow.
Edit I just want to clarify I wouldn’t wish what I have on anyone even them … this isn’t a pity me post either as I don’t do pity … I am a very positive person who never ever gives up on anything and strongly believes the phrase …. “When life gives you lemons just made the best lemonade you possibly can” Cos ok lets face it being upset, angry or depressed about my situations isn’t gonna change anything apart from make my life miserable.

• Heart
Absolutely no need to broadcast to thousands of people that your teenage daughter is on her period, I wonder if Izzy ever watches the vlogs back? I’m sure she said in a video a while back that she doesn’t, meaning she probably has no idea he’s left that clip in. Vile.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.