The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we do accept Creepy's description of his job... If somebody I know said that they were under so much pressure that they're killing themselves staying up half the night working until they're physically unable to keep their eyes open (and then often merrily driving long distances with a van full of kids), I'd be telling them there's more to life than money and that they need to revaluate their work/life balance ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well that reply to IFAM is confusing. As if he edited it last night then he had more than enough time to upload it at 5pm. That’s more than 12 hours to upload and set it to go public for 5pm. No excise Chris! Just tit at your only job

Reactions: 26
Those views are shooting up - last nights video was 108k just a few mins ago, now 1k extra. I’m sure it was only 102k around 5pm - that’s why they are holding off - either buying the views or letting people rewatch last nights vid

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That great walking ballsack doesn’t have a clue about pressure. Both my son and daughter-in-law worked yesterday, they‘re nurses, both their departments were so short staffed due to Covid but they cracked on and even went in early and stayed late. They‘ve had today off and are back in tomorrow and the next two days after before they can come home to me. That’s probably more work than this lazy bastard has done all year! Pressure? He‘d not know it if it slapped him across the gob.
sending love there way it is a stressful time of year the one thing i love about working for nhs (im emergency med consultant) is the comradery and togetherness to get through it. hopefully you have a good couple of days when they can come home.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seeing as they are "set for life" why not take some pressure of themselves and give it up as a bad job, they have their many business ventures to fall back on, oh! did you see that pig just fly past the window !

• Haha
Reactions: 43
… or pay someone to edit. They would only need to employ someone for a few hours a week.

Reactions: 28
Agreed.

But something else caught my eye. Is Lazy trying to tell us something with that pampas grass reference? Coupled with their love of pineapples....Please tell me they don't keep their car keys in a bowl 🤔🤢🤭
Id the pampas grass really a sign of singers... I always thought thzt was a myth

Id the pampas grass really a sign of singers... I always thought thzt was a myth
Swingers....
Not singers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope they haven't overwhelmed the little two with silly amounts of presents. The 3 girls know the drill, scream and cry over a load of crap you don't want or need in the hope of millions of views but Mila is too young to know or care and Jace just wants to open a present and play with it not open 2million other presents.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 944523

im sorry but that comment has really annoyed me pressure you dont understand the meaning of pressure chris at all youve had multiple days off this week your hardly even in the vlogs your kids make the money all you have to do is put a simple video together. and upload? what about the pressue of those prople who go to work for 8 to 12 hours a day to feed the children or the pressure that nurses/doctors healthcare workers are under right now. heres a thought chris ill let u do my job today for 12 hours today and basically have to help people in serious situations and ill edit and simply upload a video while im sat at home doing so....

sending love to all you lovely people on here who are grateful and hardworking whether thats a job or looking after your children making sure there needs are met.

yes thank you!! What A smug jerk. I work with children with disabilities and it is often stressful, upsetting, but rewarding in the end. Chris- pressure isn’t bisseling your ugly house. You can trade days with me where I start my day at 4:30am to workout, work for 7 hours (blessed that it’s only 7!) at a school and come home to do all of the at home chores. Not trying to humble brag, but come on, how is he so unaware of how the real world works?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Chris you don't have a proper job. You do eff all. My husband works his fingers to the bone for us some days and weeks.

You don't know the meaning of the work hard work. Stinky breathed, rotten toothed man!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.