The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"It’s not our fault it’s late. YouTube is still processing the video. Nothing we can do. But it will be up in the next 20 mins."

Creepy's replied to somebody asking where the vlog is on his Insta post five minutes ago.
haha, surprise surprise. Where have we heard that before??? Not like he can do theese things in advance so he do not get into theese kinds of problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"It’s not our fault it’s late. YouTube is still processing the video. Nothing we can do. But it will be up in the next 20 mins."

Creepy's replied to somebody asking where the vlog is on his Insta post five minutes ago.
im sorry but its your job im at work at 10 tonight if i was late thered be questions asked plus a heap of people complaining because there sat in an already crowded waiting room how can you be so flippant about a job. plus how is something still process when u edit and do it all through night time? why not just change the reveal time to people and say like our upload will be available at 8pm that way saves all this confusion.

Reactions: 23
This is their huge money maker and it’s an hour late 😱 bets on what these mind blown surprises are? 🤣

Also I refuse to give it a view so will wait until tomorrow to watch on a third party. I’ll patiently wait for the rundown

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you think they’re missing vlogs to make people wonder whats going on and watch to find out?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh god, this travel couple i watch on YT are following creepy....do i tell them all about him. Id hate to have them be tarnished by him

ETA alot of ifam are following them too now

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She has her IFAM 'friends' from Roblox and Tiktok like Isabelle's got her 'book friends' from Instagram. Internet safety not on the curriculum at the Ingham School of Home Ed.
Is there a book that someone could suggest she reads about someone being kept in a cult? Might make something click for her to get out

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No, it’s because they are inept, disorganised and don’t really give a tit.
They‘re also greedy and egotistical too and this is their biggest week of the year and they’ve missed 2 with no explanation.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’ll only be half the day.. stockings in Lazys bed and the present opening in room 1.

Room 2 and granny’s cooking will be tomorrows.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh god, this travel couple i watch on YT are following creepy....do i tell them all about him. Id hate to have them be tarnished by him

ETA alot of ifam are following them too now
Can I ask who the travel couple are please?

Reactions: 3
im sorry but its your job im at work at 10 tonight if i was late thered be questions asked plus a heap of people complaining because there sat in an already crowded waiting room how can you be so flippant about a job. plus how is something still process when u edit and do it all through night time? why not just change the reveal time to people and say like our upload will be available at 8pm that way saves all this confusion.
Be sure to start getting ready for work bang on 10. Then when you're late, it's 'Sorry, boss, nothing I could do, if I start at 10, I'm not getting off one of my 90 sofas and thinking about work until 10'. Works for Creepy Ingram.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It would be too funny if their ‘fan’ didn’t bother watching and hit unsubscribe with it being so late and without even a quick story to say so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Could they make it any more obvious that they don't give a tit about their ifam anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have messaged them

Id rather not say on here so i dont recieve any backlash, sorry
Is said couple away somewhere snowy for Christmas lol.. If so same couple I watch and they also follow the minghams 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.