The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What else does he do all day?! Potters about with his hoover and checks on the DPD van. He's just bloody idle

Reactions: 35
If he’s having to stay up late at night editing videos then he’s going wrong somewhere.

Reactions: 26
View attachment 944523

im sorry but that comment has really annoyed me pressure you dont understand the meaning of pressure chris at all youve had multiple days off this week your hardly even in the vlogs your kids make the money all you have to do is put a simple video together. and upload? what about the pressue of those prople who go to work for 8 to 12 hours a day to feed the children or the pressure that nurses/doctors healthcare workers are under right now. heres a thought chris ill let u do my job today for 12 hours today and basically have to help people in serious situations and ill edit and simply upload a video while im sat at home doing so....

sending love to all you lovely people on here who are grateful and hardworking whether thats a job or looking after your children making sure there needs are met.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
As Creepy says, I know naff all about editing videos but all he does is join a load of random clips, sometimes in a random order, once in a blue moon, he has to blur out a number plate or add a little 'comment down below' box. There are no special effects or added sounds or any editing to the actual clips apart from cutting at the start/end. He's used clips with no useable sound before! Surely what he does is like media studies course project #1? If it's not really basic editing, he's doing a great job of making something very complex look crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I don’t know how he can claim he works hard on the vlogs, from the bits I’ve seen he isn’t exactly doing any fancy editing and I’m sure that YouTube allows you to pre upload for a set time/date? Plus he doesn’t have a job, he is in a house with another adult without a job, 3 of the kids are old enough not to need constant supervision and even if they were their mum is around if they need anything. He is just chatting utter bull.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
1 job 🤦‍♀️ and looks like mountains of presents as usual
The video has been showing as unavailable video hidden for at least the last 10 minutes. Does that not mean it’s already on there just not made public for viewing purposes?

Reactions: 11
View attachment 944523

Everyone else manages though don't they creeps.
That is one of the most pathetic, self-pitying outpourings that I have seen in quite a while. You are an absolute mental and physical weakling. Your ‘job’ is not stressful. You stick to deadlines when it suits you, moan constantly and have the temerity to passive aggressively challenge anyone who takes you to task. I can say with total certainty that in the face of any actual adversity you would crumble within seconds. You are quick to call out ‘haters’ and ‘trolls’ but we all know that if you were confronted face to face (and I don’t mean physically) you would have no idea how to handle it because you are intellectually and emotionally stunted and have a lack of maturity that is mind-boggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Creepy's a useless kunt , sociopath and control freak ,always on the run from his past

• Heart
Reactions: 29
"It’s not our fault it’s late. YouTube is still processing the video. Nothing we can do. But it will be up in the next 20 mins."

Creepy's replied to somebody asking where the vlog is on his Insta post five minutes ago.
It’s never his fault ….

Reactions: 24
Over two hours late for their biggest vlog of the year. Of course it will get the views still but each time they take the piss like this a tiny bit of loyalty will ebb away.

Reactions: 29
It would be great karma if they can’t upload it today and then not as many people would watch it tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That great walking ballsack doesn’t have a clue about pressure. Both my son and daughter-in-law worked yesterday, they‘re nurses, both their departments were so short staffed due to Covid but they cracked on and even went in early and stayed late. They‘ve had today off and are back in tomorrow and the next two days after before they can come home to me. That’s probably more work than this lazy bastard has done all year! Pressure? He‘d not know it if it slapped him across the gob.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
That's it Creepy, keep talking to your fans like tit and hopefully very soon they will wake up and never watch another of your crappy videos again.
From his Insta it looks like the usual piles of unwanted tat and the standard open mouths.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So clearly the video is there they just haven’t bothered to make it public the lazy fuckers

Reactions: 16
If he has enough time in the day to clean more windows then he has time to sort out the vlog. It shouldn't take that long given how long he has been editting, the same music is always used. If he's choosing to use this as their income then he needs to treat it as his job and get on and do it.

It might also help if his children had a life of their own, then they would be off doing their own thing, having alone time or meeting up/talking to friends so there would be plenty of time to get things done in the day. Get the younger ones in a routine so they would have naps and a set bedtime hours before the adults.

We all know he spends all night doing what he shouldn't be then most of the day trying to avoid his family anyway, no one believes that he's spending all night and then into the next day to edit this crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The man if you can call him that is an absolute knob, works hard for hours yeah right so your telling me it takes all night to edit and upload a video and he still can’t get it out on time, he thinks he works hard now and hasn’t a spare second just wait till that poor baby through them is in a full body cast and needs constant changing and attention, think they might as well finish now because he will never manage then.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They said she was close to not believing when they went to lapland a few years ago, no way does she not know by now!!
Their full of shite … as if a chuffing 13 year old believes in Father Christmas … they’d be lucky , Sara Fat duck is the only person in make believe land .. & for god sake get them kids to the bloody dentist!!! , you fake Mormon weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If he has enough time in the day to clean more windows then he has time to sort out the vlog. It shouldn't take that long given how long he has been editting, the same music is always used. If he's choosing to use this as their income then he needs to treat it as his job and get on and do it.

It might also help if his children had a life of their own, then they would be off doing their own thing, having alone time or meeting up/talking to friends so there would be plenty of time to get things done in the day. Get the younger ones in a routine so they would have naps and a set bedtime hours before the adults.

We all know he spends all night doing what he shouldn't be then most of the day trying to avoid his family anyway, no one believes that he's spending all night and then into the next day to edit this crap.
What would they have to film if the kids had a life of their own? There’s only so many times you can watch Sarah go to home bargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.