The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esme doesn’t *need* a phone if she never leaves her parents side and doesn’t seem to have any friends 🤷🏼‍♀️
That's what I thought. Also her phone broke ages ago and she's done without one since then. Most children of that age would be lost without a phone and not being able to be in contact with their mates.

Reactions: 20
That's what I thought. Also her phone broke ages ago and she's done without one since then. Most children of that age would be lost without a phone and not being able to be in contact with their mates.
Mines been on her phone/iPad quite a lot this afternoon - fine by me it’s a chilled day and it’s nice to hear her on FaceTime with her fiends sharing what they got for Christmas etc.

Reactions: 18
She has her IFAM 'friends' from Roblox and Tiktok like Isabelle's got her 'book friends' from Instagram. Internet safety not on the curriculum at the Ingham School of Home Ed.
Her only friends are fans, and fan worship them all - it’s weird!!!

Reactions: 20
Who thinks they’ll get Izzy a cat? I wouldn’t be surprised, another pet to “take care” of, or should I say another pet for granny and gramps to be stuck with while they galavant around Europe in their tin can!

Reactions: 13
Isla is desperate to recreate the first Vlog which put them on the scene but sadly that ship has sailed long ago. It is really sad they feel the need to scream and cry for Vlog content. People are no longer fooled by it and a genuine reaction is so much nicer.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They said she was close to not believing when they went to lapland a few years ago, no way does she not know by now!!
I am with you on your opinion.Esme knows how to keep the lazy one happy by pretending.

Reactions: 13
Being 30 minutes late(so far), combined with the last couple of days being very late/no vlog it shows that their heart isn’t in it anymore, these are the big earners, where the ifam who allow them to live in their horrible house will be waiting for them to put the vlog up.

Reactions: 21
I reckon social services have realised how alienated they were all becoming from their families and have reigned that in. That’s is the only reason I can think of that all of a sudden they are mixing with their nearest and dearest again. Those kids are growing up in cult like conditions and god help them if they ever need to enter the real world.
Jane has come to cook Christmas dinner

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Isn't this supposed to be one of their biggest view vlogs all year? And can't get a vlog put on time! They've missed out days and done nothing really Christmas themed. No real excitement from anyone.

I was really looking forward to sitting down and watching lots of screaming as they pretend to like the presents that they never asked for.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Im all for keeping the magic of xmas alive for kids but not at the cost of segregating them from society, really feel for these kids in a few years time when they have to face the big wide world

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How long do Lazy and Creepy think they can control the girls and keep them locked away from the outside world? Until they are 18, 20, 30?
At what age can they stop believing in the elves, Father Christmas, Easter Bunny etc, this babying is unhealthy.

That Instagram post from Isabelle was again definitely written by Lazy or Creepy. All that gushing over her family and mum and 'dad' was to rub it in to her dad and grandparents that she's calling another man dad and other people granny and grandpa.

Can't wait for tonight's quantity over quality screamfest. We need to take notice of what is opened and whether we see the girls or Jace with the tat ever again or if it is dumped in the garage of doom/returned to the shop.
Their way will control the children in the short term, but what happens in the long term? It isn't possible for them to survive without interacting with the real world, in terms of education or jobs, eventually. What do those girls think they are going to do - live at home forever, while their parents buy them what they need, or give them 'pocket money'?
Apart from anything else, are their parents still going to be vlogging in ten, twenty, thirty years time, when they're in their forties, fifties, sixties? Of course they're not! So how is Isabelle going to survive when she's 26, 36, or 46? And the same applies to all of the other children. When Esme starts reading some of the real truth on the internet, and talks to Isabelle, how then are they going to come to terms (or not) with it? And so on, as Isla gets older . . . and that's without any other misdeameanours happening or being found out! It will be completely impossible to keep them wrapped in cotton wool, in what they think is some magical place, when in fact the opposite is true. One day the tit will hit the fan, in such a big way, believing in elves and Father Christmas will be the the last thing they need worry about.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It's ok guys, the vlog will be up shortly once Chris the wet wipe has stopped sobbing about how magical it is

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I haven’t kept up with these arseholes in months, bored me to death during the last European tincan trip. Nice to see nothing has changed and late as usual with their biggest money earner of the year 👍

Looking forward to the shitshow when they can finally be arsed though, as essential viewing as Eastenders during the Xmas period.

Reactions: 19
It's ok guys, the vlog will be up shortly once Chris the wet wipe has stopped sobbing about how magical it is
According to Creepy himself on his instagram he is aware that upload time is 5, so they may have forgotten to put batteries in their watches again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why have they still got the shop stickers on the pyjamas in his Instagram photos? Did they sleep in them without removing the stickers? Ew

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"It’s not our fault it’s late. YouTube is still processing the video. Nothing we can do. But it will be up in the next 20 mins."

Creepy's replied to somebody asking where the vlog is on his Insta post five minutes ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.