Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Babies and kids need to have clean and fresh PJs each night as they do smell after the night being on so if they are using the same PJs night after night they must be stinking and you would think they would be able to smell it and change them but there again I dont think they even change the bed covers often they just use them and rather than wash them they must just throw them away cause she usually tells everyone when she is putting a new duvet set on and then you never hear any more until she buys more.
Ah come on. Kids don't need to get through 7 pairs of pyjamas a week. That's just silly. Even the smelly inghams.

Babies maybe, not toddlers or kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

TheNaughtyStep

it’s very odd. No pictures, no shelves, no books, no ornaments, candles - literally nothing except sofas and fake plants and the bare minimum furniture
I'm just looking at my shelves now and they have christmas cards taking up most of the room but there's also candles, room diffusers, photos in frames, a couple of vases (one is an antique - family heirloom), a lightbox with a quote, ornaments, family keepsakes, plants (not fake ha), a bowl with crap in that i keep meaning to sort out, books and a pot of pens. Oh and some dust.

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
It's so weird, when I was a teen I had a big photo wall of photos with friends (obviously this ones not gonna happen), celebs that I idolised, film posters, music posters. They're not just cut off from people but from literally everything. I've never seen them show interest in pop stars or actresses, it's just weird.
It's their lack of interest in ANYTHING that makes them so boring to watch. Chris loves skating apparently - but doesn't skate even to do his one trick. Doesn't seem to follow it in any way - I know nothing about it but I'm sure there must be events/competitions and whilst he obviously isn't of a level to compete, he doesn't ever mention it? He goes by the Delonge name and tries to hang on to his emo look, but never mentions music. Mostly he likes cleaning floors and glass which is probably not a hobby that will keep anyone interested and his other hobby of cheating he isn't allowed to talk about.

Sarah liked reading, for about a week. Never mentioned it since and her only interests seem to be bargain shops.

Isabelle loves reading, but it would appear only if the books are featured on tik tok/instagram. She has the internet, she can't look up books for herself or order any for herself? The only music they know is if it's popular on tik tok.

They became "obsessed" with Harry Potter.. Watched a few films, got no books, didn't even know characters names or anything about the houses.

They have nothing they like to do, nowhere they like to go, don't talk to anyone else so are never introduced to any new things or ideas.

• Sad
  • Heart

Tinksmum

VIP Member
What a load of bollocks!! Our Christmas is no more….Covid has visited - what’s worse we are triple jabbed and have played the game not like these fuckwits 2nd year of not being with grandchildren

• Sad
  • Heart

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Excuse me but ... Sarah put cereal down the TOILET? What a fucking knob end. Cue vlog entitled 'Toilet overflowed and flooded our Christmas dinner' #WeBlameYorkshireWater

• Haha
  • Sick

Ava girl

My Middle sister never liked sleeping alone so I don't find it that strange.
The odd thing about the dynamics of this family is that Esme and Isla are alot closer in age then Isabelle and Esme are, and Isla is almost ten years old and at an age kids start appreciating their own space also why can't Isla allow Jace his storey time alone with Sarah before bed then have her time when he is in bed.
Also what sixteen year olds want sleep overs with a twelve year old.

Lilu22

VIP Member
I’d like to take a moment to say that today is my 3 year anniversary on Tattle, I started an account to complain about the amount of crap they got for Christmas and look, 3 years down the line and nothing has changed!

• Haha
  • Heart

Justjonie

VIP Member

This is the person who saw them at Gullivers. Maybe I'm showing my age but what the fuck is the tongue sticking out thing? I've seen Isabelle do it before and it just looks stupid. Ridiculous that kids see this shit going on and think it looks cool :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I thought the fat sisters fella was caught playing away, if it is her she has borrowed the sister wives Turkey Baster …..I remembered the allegation of creepy doing both sisters and then creepy’s brother playing the game with BigSarah39
The reason their rooms look so empty and soulless is because they have no "life" in them - no shelves with knicknacks, no little ornaments from their "travels", no actual decoration or colour (other than in the bedrooms) or anything to put their "stamp" on that house. Just lots of empty space with the pay-weekly furniture shoved in the furthest corner. In fact, hanging some curtains (properly) and blinds would make a huge difference.
it’s very odd. No pictures, no shelves, no books, no ornaments, candles - literally nothing except sofas and fake plants and the bare minimum furniture

Reactions: 43

kizzy

VIP Member
Seeing as they are "set for life" why not take some pressure of themselves and give it up as a bad job, they have their many business ventures to fall back on, oh! did you see that pig just fly past the window !

• Haha

JaeXYZ

As Creepy says, I know naff all about editing videos but all he does is join a load of random clips, sometimes in a random order, once in a blue moon, he has to blur out a number plate or add a little 'comment down below' box. There are no special effects or added sounds or any editing to the actual clips apart from cutting at the start/end. He's used clips with no useable sound before! Surely what he does is like media studies course project #1? If it's not really basic editing, he's doing a great job of making something very complex look crap.

• Haha
  • Heart

Puppet

VIP Member
Such a rude prick.
He's so defensive. 😲 Perhaps he needs to remind himself these people are are his income. If they stop watching then he'll soon be begging for views. I really hope 2022 is the year the Ingham channel dies.

• Heart

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
whole medically exempt excuse is a shame I'm sorry. I am "medically exempt" but wear one. One guy at work says he is exempt as he cannot wear mask yet rides a motorcycle and wears a helmet. All people inside should wear mask or not be let in

I cant quote as it was on the other thread but this comment should be deleted.
Not only has it nothing to do with inghams but far off the mark.

My friend was raped and can't wear masks due to the discusting piece of shit holding his hands over her mouth and nose its causes terrible flashbacks

Sorry for rant back to inghams

• Sad
  • Heart
When Esme and Izzy have these "sleepovers" I wonder if they look at Google together and see all the stuff about their moronic parents!! That's the only alone time they get 😒 xx

• Wow

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
Jace was not playing along and I love it! “You don’t have to clap and you don’t have to say yay” amazing!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42