The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No vlog tonight!,😅😅
Something to do with the file he was uploading! Didn't really understand!,
They have such misfortune with uploading files and WiFi don’t they? It’s almost as if it’s complete and utter bullshit, but of course, it’s 100% true. If a file is whacked bruv, it’s proper whacked.
#prayforthelostfiles
1 like = 1 salvaged memory card
1 ❤ = 5 uncorrupted files

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Keep seeing comments about Islas teeth. Genuinely asking, what’s wrong with them? Am I missing something?
Overbite and plaque build up. Also her overbite affects her speech. I’m more worried about esme. Her teeth are disgusting. Full of build up, chipped and eroded. I don’t think she brushes them very well and Esme is all for the chocolate.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Does it raise red flags for anyone else that Isla is both regressing and behaving like a baby AND scared to sleep alone?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Any idea where the Christmas stock is Sarah? She can't even blame covid because she pretends it doesn't exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The party is definitely real and I’ve figured out who’s coming.
It’s all so simple. Think about it.
Who did Creepy have a direct line to during the height of the pandemic?
Who absolutely loves a party?
Boris Johnson!!! He’s probably walking through the front door/guest entrance of Pylon Palace as we speak.
He’ll be well impressed when he sees that staircase, I bet!
Is Matt Hancock going as well? He and Chris would get on like a house on fire; they both like breaking covid rules and cheating on their wives.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I just watched creepys it’s whacked ig story. Is It me or do they look a bit worried about something?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Just saw someone on tiktok say they met them at Gullivers Kingdom yesterday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Watching yesterday’s vlog...thought when Sarah was talking about how she is going to fill some big blank empty spaces around the house, she was finally thinking of getting an interior designer.

NOPEEEEE ANOTHER SOFA. How many fecking sofas do they need in that house? It must be nearly triple digits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She has an overbite but Sarah won't take her to the dentist. She hides her mouth sometimes
I’ve got x2 children and even throughout this tit-show pandemic … they have both been called for their twice yearly dental checkups … Parents who ignore this basic health & hygiene task fail their children !! under section 17 Children’s Act 1989 is classed as a category of Neglectful parenting , we have to question capacity !! IMO they hide from parental duties for a reason and that’s very concerning… feel so sad for the little ones 🥲
& yes I was a social worker for many years before leaving the profession
(lack of dental hygiene and oral heath for school age children is part of the SW’s core assessment)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t understand why they buy so many sofas. It’s not like they have any friends to invite over to sit on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
There is so much more they could do at home for vlogmas instead of constantly going out shopping. Sarah bought a new mixer for baking and it's been used twice I think. Why can't she do Christmas baking with the girls. Isla especially would love that. Christmas cookies, gingerbread men. What about Christmas crafting,making their own wreaths and decorations. Isla is missing out on all of that. Both her mother or father don't do any of that with the younger children. Christmas isn't all about the gifts, but spending quality time with family and taking time to reflect. I hate to say this of any child but they need to teach Jace not to shout and screech for everything. He is constantly shouting and interrupts. I suppose clever boy can do no wrong. Chris you are a grown man using filter on instagram and of course Sarah getting her sixpence in as usual. Does she always have to have the last word. I could go on but that's enough of a rant for now.

Reactions: 39
Did they used to mention taking them to the dentist? I’ve only been watching them on and off the last couple of years.

My son needs braces but orthodontist won’t touch them until his last two baby teeth were out, eventually had to have them taken out at the dentist as they weren’t coming out by themselves. Still waiting for one adult tooth to come through and they want to wait a bit longer so likely won’t have braces till he is at least 15. Sometimes having braces, particularly in UK, is a long process.

Reactions: 12
Aww no vlog tonight guys!
Couldn't really understand what he was waffling about on ig!
They're having friends round tonight, apparently! And Chris has been out all day so not had time to fix the problem!
Did they used to mention taking them to the dentist? I’ve only been watching them on and off the last couple of years.

My son needs braces but orthodontist won’t touch them until his last two baby teeth were out, eventually had to have them taken out at the dentist as they weren’t coming out by themselves. Still waiting for one adult tooth to come through and they want to wait a bit longer so likely won’t have braces till he is at least 15. Sometimes having braces, particularly in UK, is a long process.
If theyd been to the dentist they would have sure bragged about it

I don’t understand why they buy so many sofas. It’s not like they have any friends to invite over to sit on them.
My thoughts exactly.
The sofas are cheap and nasty.

Reactions: 14

They used to go to the dentist and always vlogged about it, Isla had a tooth removed. Sarah claimed it was because of some genetically weak teeth but if that's the case then even more reason to keep up with regular dentist visits! Whilst some people do have weaker teeth than others through no fault of their own, they also show the amount of sweets they eat and their teeth look dirty at times. Like most things they will have missed appointments in the first lockdown and just never gone back, plus they have moved and would need to find a new dentist.

She probably would not be getting braces yet at her age but taking care of the adult teeth she has would be a start and at this rate she won't be going to a dentist to get referred when it's the right time anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
They need plenty of spares so Lazy still has a place to sprawl out when the other sofas get wrecked from being jumped on all the time. He's an absolute terror! He may only have size 5 feet but all that manic air-guitar moshing from a stocky, fully-grown gnome-man is going to take its toll eventually.

Maybe when YouTube fiiiiiiiiinally goes tits up he can get a job at IKEA, stress-testing their sofas like the in-store demos done by machines. (You know the ones, where they pound the seats over and over to test their durability?) Stick Creepy in a big see-through box with "I'm a little teapot" on repeat and let him thrash about to his heart's content. Free careers advice for you there, Creepy. You're welcome!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There are all sorts of other things dentists can do to ready a kids mouth for braces. Friends have primary aged kids who are having treatments and also having braces at the start of secondary school here. Dental treatments aren’t free here like they are in the UK for children.

It looks like Isla and Jace have Sarah’s mouth. They may benefit from having work done young to ensure there is enough room for their adult teeth. They won’t know of any possible treatments if they don’t take them to the dentist in the first instance.

I don’t understand why they haven’t paid for Isabelle to have braces. They need to start investing in their children’s futures. God only knows they are paying the mortgage and paying the price for being pimped out on YouTube. And now they are having to cope with the fallout from their fathers sexual deviancy. Absolutely abhorrent adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tattlers I need your thoughts and prayers. My life has been completely tipped upside down. Yesterday we were told DH’s company is relocating not too far from the Minghams. Last night we were looking at Rightmove and I was trying to tell DH why I simply can’t move to the village along from Plyon Palace. He wants me to go to look at house on the other side of the motorway (you can’t see the motorway from the garden) but it’s almost opposite the Mingham’s village and I’m so worried I‘m going to get a Levi letter and be chucked in a Swiss jail 😢
You need to divorce your husband asap, or tell him to quit his job and start a wanket business

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
There are all sorts of other things dentists can do to ready a kids mouth for braces. Friends have primary aged kids who are having treatments and also having braces at the start of secondary school here. Dental treatments aren’t free here like they are in the UK for children.

It looks like Isla and Jace have Sarah’s mouth. They may benefit from having work done young to ensure there is enough room for their adult teeth. They won’t know of any possible treatments if they don’t take them to the dentist in the first instance.

I don’t understand why they haven’t paid for Isabelle to have braces. They need to start investing in their children’s futures. God only knows they are paying the mortgage and paying the price for being pimped out on YouTube. And now they are having to cope with the fallout from their fathers sexual deviancy. Absolutely abhorrent adults.
That was just my experience with NHS, we’ve taken our kids to the dentist every 6 months since very young.

I asked how much it would be to pay for our sons braces and was told £2400, but they still wanted to wait a bit longer for his last adult tooth had come through. Hopefully he’ll be ready to get them next year. Everyone’s teeth are different so I’ve no idea what’s suitable for their kids teeth.

Reactions: 6
That was just my experience with NHS, we’ve taken our kids to the dentist every 6 months since very young.

I asked how much it would be to pay for our sons braces and was told £2400, but they still wanted to wait a bit longer for his last adult tooth had come through. Hopefully he’ll be ready to get them next year. Everyone’s teeth are different so I’ve no idea what’s suitable for their kids teeth.
Same, have taken mine since they were 1. About to take my youngest to see an orthodontist. It will cost upwards of $6000 for braces here.

These fools are set for life so basic things like regular dental check ups and braces should be a given. Their kids are also earning their wages so should benefit directly.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.