The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
107"]
He looked at fatso lazy dead in the eyes and screwed his face up and angrily said “ITS A MONSTER TRUCK I SAID!”
[/QUOTE)

Absolutely cringing at the whole performance. Forced to stand on the stairs to do the elf shitshow. Can't be spontaneous when opening presents because each have to give the other time on camera. It's so WEIRD and unnatural. Like a bunch of circus animals performing for fans.

They all speak to Jace and Meela the same way they speak to Prinny, like a teeny tiny idiot sandwich. I can't stand it.
Modify your tone sure, but speak normally for Pete's sake. Deep-rooted psychological issues regarding size and keeping children as young as possible. As much as he is spoiled and pandered to (like Isla was), I had a little chuckle at his reaction. He knew it was a monster truck, told them it was a monster truck and asserted himself, albeit in a cheeky manner.
Picking a rod for your own backs Lazy and Creepy. 🤣 Not all of them will be as easy to manipulate as Isabelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I really don’t hope that the real reason why the girls have sleepovers like every night, is because of their creepy dad sneaking around in the rooms if they are alone… 😐
Sadly it looks like it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The girl who met them at Gulliver's had better watch out, Creepy will be sliding into her DMs.

Why do they think the icult would be interested in another borefest at yet another kiddie theme park?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Booked my dentist appointments two weeks ago I got seen 2 days later as I needed a clean then all 3 of my kids age 1 -14 got seen today which was all good

Reactions: 11
Jace's adding 'I SAID' after things screams of a little boy who's sick of repeating himself for the vlog. When he was trying to explain the game he was playing with his truck on the table, Sarah and then Isabelle kept going 'who brought your present, Jace?' over and over. Absolutely no interest in engaging with what he was doing. Then Sarah said something like 'he's just said it and I wanted him to say it again for the camera'. She did it again on the boat ride, he said something and rather than answering him, Sarah told him twice to 'say wow' so they could use the footage to 'teleport' them to the elephant ride.

Kid certainly needs boundaries but it pisses me right off when he's trying to chat with his family and all they're arsed about is getting him to perform.
Exactly! You explained it far better than I did x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think maybe they need a new camera because the one they have makes anything large like the rooms look tiny but if it’s pointed at mila it makes her look so big.
I honestly can’t get my head round that lol 😂 I’m like it must be some magic sort of camera then Cos that’s a new one on me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a bunch of weirdo's. I love how they think Chris spends time editing all for them, out of the goodness of his heart, not for the money or anything 🤣
Tut tut don’t be mean he is extremely helpful by nature especially to teenagers he loves listening to their insecurities while inviting them to skinny dip.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
DA0667C8-BA57-4CA5-844D-972B46BD348F.jpeg

5934C522-450C-4E55-A6B7-49ABB625CE42.jpeg

An iFam in the comment section pointed out that they did this exact same vlog two weeks ago.. and here it is. Chris, you are the shittest vlogger and editor.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
WE OPENED OUR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS EARLY!

The kids are sat at the top of the stairs. They're not turning the lights on because they're going out soon. Lazy tells them they will not believe what the elves have done and closes the living room so they don't see inside. Mila is asleep. The kids run into the living room to find they all have a present to open. Lazy tells Jace he has to listen to Isla reading the note. She then tells him Isabelle is opening her present first. Jace has to help Isabelle open her present because he's the star of the (tit)show. It's a book called The Song of Achilles. Jace is screeching that he wants to do his next, but for once Lazy makes him wait so Esme and Isla can go next. The girls both get LOL Surprise balls. Lazy tells Esme and Isla they have to watch Jace. Jace this, Jace that. Everyone has to watch Jace open his present but it's ok for him to screech his head off every day when his sisters are trying to talk? Lazy asks Jace what his present is, he guesses correctly that its a monster truck and Lazy cackles when he answers back "It's a monster truck I said". Of course he wants the box opened straight away. The girls open their LOL Dolls. Isabelle and Jace play with the truck in the kitchen.

Lazy screeches good morning and hopes the ifam having a wonderful start to the Christmas holidays. Esme tells us Lazy sent the presents off to Santa yesterday but the elves took the presents out of the box. They're at Gulliver's Valley. Creepy tells us they do Christmas days where there are limited rides and then you get a Christmas experience at the end of the day. They have until 4pm. The first ride is Grand Prix Racers. After the ride Creepy seems to speed up his walking to get closer to Isabelle. Isabelle says he got off the ride, said it was so fun and said "thanks man" to the guy. He embarrassed her. Lazy says the girls are 'orrible. Creepy told her to go on the ride so she is. Isabelle says she'll be embarrassed if Lazy starts shouting so Lazy screeches.

Jace couldn't go on the first ride. Isabelle runs over and picks him up. He's been eating cookies. Creepy is holding Mila. They find a ride for Jace - Rockin' Tug. He says the drainpipe is the Incy Wincy Spider tube. Jace screeches the entire time he's on the ride. He asks to go on Jumbo Jetters and Lazy says if he screeches "yay" then he'll be on there. He doesn't look to so thrilled when he's on the ride, which Esme has also been dragged onto.

Creepy has seen something crazy - "a really big Daddy one". He tells Jace, who is eating a biscuit as usual, to close his eyes. He ass Jace if he'll be cared and he say no, Creepy asks why not and Jace says he doesn't want to be. Well that's the OMG MY 2 YEAR OLD WAS TERRIFIED clickbait out the window then. Jace opens his eyes and there's an unnecessarily zoomed in shot of Jace's covered-in-food face. Creepy does a Creepy laugh. Dinosaur impression from Isabelle. Footage of Jace screeching on another ride.

Esme, Isla, Jace and Creepy are going on a water slide. Lazy says Creepy will freak out because it goes fast. She cackles at Creepy with his hood up. He woohoos the entire way down and then gets soaked in water. The next ride (Gyrosaur) is one you won't catch Creepy on for love nor money so it's just Lazy and the girls going on. They get to go on twice a there's no queue. Creepy says Jace can go over to the park several metres away whilst he films Lazy and the girls on the ride again.

Lazy says the ride was fun but there's no way Creepy the wimp is going on it. She realised when she got on the ride that she's had the buttons on her shirt undone for a few rides. Isabelle noticed but thought she was doing it on purpose so said nothing. Lazy asks why she would want to walk around with her boobs out. You walk around with your gunt out half the time so why not? Creepy is having the time of his life with Jace's monster truck. He pushes it down the slide. Lazy knows what to get Creepy for Christmas. Jace says it's his turn but Creepy takes it because he wants to do it again.

Lazy take Mila on some rides in the indoor play area, including on the slide and roundabout. Of course Lazy isn't wearing a mask so if there's a huge surge in cases in the North of England we know why. They lay Mila in a beanbag and Creepy says she's tiny in real life. After time in the play area, its time to go and see Santa. Santa has a log burner that actually works, unlike the Inghams.

Lazy screeches at the kids to say hello to the elf, who I can hear is wearing a mask. Santa says hello but Jace sees unsure. Lazy introduces him to the kids. Santa says the kids are all on the nice list. I bet Lazy and Creepy aren't on there. Isla gets some fairy wings and a tutu, Esme gets a land sand kit and Jace gets a car colouring set. The elf thought Jace was a girl. Jace thinks there's a car in his present and Lazy says he'll be disappointed when he realises its just a piece of paper and a colouring set. She apologises for the camera being so close to her head and Creepy says we'll see a massive meatball. Isabelle says he's insecure because we see his massive forehead, to which Creepy replies that it's a fivehead. Isla is trying to show lazy something and he doe a fake "wow" before saying they're going to the car to watch Arthur Christmas on the screen in the cinema drive-in. This is their first time in Gulliver's Valley but Isla says they've been there before. Lazy ignores Isla, even when the poor girl repeats herself. Even on the days when they pretend they care about Isla, you can tell they don't. They should get her adopted if they don't care about her and let a family who desperately want a child have her. Lazy tells Creepy to hold Mila properly and get the hood off her eyes. Christine says it's too big. Lazy says she looks fed up. Well yes you would be fed up too if your useless parents forced you to go outside in near freezing temperatures. Have you forgotten that she's also likely to be in a lot of pain due to her hip? Yes, yes you have forgotten because you never cared in the first place. Did you even ask the doctor if there was any pain relief she could have until her surgery? Lazy finally replies to Isla on the third time she say this isn't the first time they've been to Gulliver's Valley but saying she meant at Christmas Time. From Disneyland to Gulliver's Valley - oh how the mighty have fallen.

The Inghams are finally home. Mila is laying on the floor and Lazy sits her up. Jace is holding her present from the elves. Lazy gives Mila a rattle to distract her. Jace opens the present and Lazy tells Mila not to put the rattle in her mouth. She takes the bow off the box and Jace opens it. Mila has got a "little ginge". Wow, I had no idea they've made dolls of Creepy. She also got a rattle along with the gingerbread toy. In the next shot Jace has left the room and Mila is rolling over but her arm is stuck. The kids aren't allowed in the living room because Lazy and Creepy have been doing "some secret things" since they got back. Baby Ingham 6, arriving September 2022. Lazy is glad they did a Christmassy day. Creepy is a grump when they do days like that. He says they went to Gulliver's Valley before they did Youtube and it was raining so he hated it. Lazy tells him it's just a bit of rain. You don't understand though Lazy, his hair dye might run. Gulliver's Valley is cheesy child fun. There is a box of present behind Lazy. How the kids believe any of the shite their parents spout about 'Santa' when there are always wrapped presents laying around, I have no idea. The last week before Christmas is always busy for the Inghams. Lazy has a smear test. Lets pray for the nurse who has to see Lazy's fishy minge. Thank goodness for masks. Creepy say we'll get to see her having the test done but Lazy says it's not happening. They have a surprise being set up tomorrow but Lazy realises she can't say that and says there's no surprise tomorrow. Creepy starts going on about the turkey again and Lazy tells him to shut up.

End of vlog

Face like thunder then 3, 2, 1... she sees the camera and it's all smiles.
Screenshot 2021-12-22 201621.png
Screenshot 2021-12-22 201820.png

Screenshot 2021-12-22 212418.png
Screenshot 2021-12-22 212816.png
Screenshot 2021-12-22 212755.png

Screenshot 2021-12-22 200616.png
Screenshot 2021-12-22 200904.png
Screenshot 2021-12-22 202147.png
Screenshot 2021-12-22 203012.png
Screenshot 2021-12-22 203030.png
Screenshot 2021-12-22 203106.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Well that vlog was a pile of shite 🙄
Chris, Sarah, if you want a day off, just do it.. no need to make up BS stories about whacked files/footage, did it miraculously fix itself? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does Esme still believe in Santa? Because it was very convincing at the beginning of the vlog with the elves. She’d be in year 8 if she were at school, same age as my daughter and there’s no way her or any of her friends believe still, they’d probably get ripped a new one by others
My daughter is 14 and this is the first year that she has her doubts. She's said in past years that some kids say it's your mum and dad but she just said how would they afford all the presents. I just told her it's like God, some people believe and some don't and either is fine. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My daughter is 14 and this is the first year that she has her doubts. She's said in past years that some kids say it's your mum and dad but she just said how would they afford all the presents. I just told her it's like God, some people believe and some don't and either is fine. :)
surely people in her class have told her. I was doing my GCSE equivalent at 14

• Heart
Reactions: 15

This is the person who saw them at Gullivers. Maybe I'm showing my age but what the duck is the tongue sticking out thing? I've seen Isabelle do it before and it just looks stupid. Ridiculous that kids see this tit going on and think it looks cool :rolleyes:
What a tit

Creepy says Jace can go over to the park several metres away whilst he films Lazy and the girls on the ride again.
I’m sorry, he let jace go on his own?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.