The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not anymore, at least they didn't check me.
In fact it was only my kiddo who got their 6week check.
Unlike Lazy we took our kid to every hip, head, weight, vaccine and general check up.
However I did get a letter for a smear 8months later but had to cancel because it bashed into something our kiddo needed.
Then rona happened, I've not had one for 5 years though tbh😦

Oh...I change my kiddos pjs every night, am I parenting wrong? 😂
We have fresh pjs every night too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The kids won’t speak up. Because they will be scared of what will happen to them and their family. Abused children can still love their abusive parent. It’s the only parents they have. They might have been told they will be separated from siblings. They are bribed with holidays and a soulless house and cheap tat. I don’t believe Chris’s attraction to children starts as young as Isla. But esme is reaching the age where she will become attractive to him 🤮. Isabelle shows very clear signs of being groomed and abused. Her passiveness, nervousness, lack of maturity and isolation are all signs. She also lacks confidence. I can imagine Esme will start to become this way too over the next few years. Unless of course he only abuses other peoples children and not his own like some abusers do. But him creeping around her room in the middle of the night isn’t a good sign. I wonder how Isabelle felt when she heard that story. That’s a lot of pressure on her shoulders. The social services won’t take it seriously. They are pretty useless to be honest. Until one of the kids speaks up about any abuse they won’t do anything. They don’t take neglect or emotional abuse serious either unless it’s really bad and again the kids speak up. Those pair are bad liars but know how to convince people who don’t know better to believe them to be innocent.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
The kids won’t speak up. Because they will be scared of what will happen to them and their family. Abused children can still love their abusive parent. It’s the only parents they have. They might have been told they will be separated from siblings. They are bribed with holidays and a soulless house and cheap tat. I don’t believe Chris’s attraction to children starts as young as Isla. But esme is reaching the age where she will become attractive to him 🤮. Isabelle shows very clear signs of being groomed and abused. Her passiveness, nervousness, lack of maturity and isolation are all signs. She also lacks confidence. I can imagine Esme will start to become this way too over the next few years. Unless of course he only abuses other peoples children and not his own like some abusers do. But him creeping around her room in the middle of the night isn’t a good sign. I wonder how Isabelle felt when she heard that story. That’s a lot of pressure on her shoulders. The social services won’t take it seriously. They are pretty useless to be honest. Until one of the kids speaks up about any abuse they won’t do anything. They don’t take neglect or emotional abuse serious either unless it’s really bad and again the kids speak up. Those pair are bad liars but know how to convince people who don’t know better to believe them to be innocent.
Even to this day (and I'm 38) I have never told my parents I was sexually abused and groomed by someone they allowed into our house mainly because I'm so ashamed it happened to me and that I don't want them to feel guilty that they were the reason it happened under their noses. I was 14 and so scared of telling anyone so if this is happening to the girls even if it's only emotional abuse and not physical it can be so scary to tell anyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Natural assumption after Sarah's covid rant on her facebook. Also they couldn't eat inside anywhere they went on their little van trip due to most places needing proof of covid vaccinations.
I’m sure they would claim that whether they are vaccinated or not is private and nobody else’s business, and yet she informs the world of the exact date of her smear test and likely the results.

Makes no sense, like most of their lives.

I think they avoid talking about it because of potential backlash affecting their channel. But I would love to hear their views on it.

Reactions: 23
Even to this day (and I'm 38) I have never told my parents I was sexually abused and groomed by someone they allowed into our house mainly because I'm so ashamed it happened to me and that I don't want them to feel guilty that they were the reason it happened under their noses. I was 14 and so scared of telling anyone so if this is happening to the girls even if it's only emotional abuse and not physical it can be so scary to tell anyone.
Omg so sorry to hear that 🥺💔🤍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I really don’t care if someone is vaccinated or not, it’s their choice, but I guess the Inghams realise that Covid is such a divisive topic, they don’t want to talk about it. I don’t discuss it much with my husband because he is more of a worrier about Covid than me, I’m more cynical and whereas he will take a test sometimes, I have never done one. I wonder whether the Inghams have? They’ve never actually said!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really don’t care if someone is vaccinated or not, it’s their choice, but I guess the Inghams realise that Covid is such a divisive topic, they don’t want to talk about it. I don’t discuss it much with my husband because he is more of a worrier about Covid than me, I’m more cynical and whereas he will take a test sometimes, I have never done one. I wonder whether the Inghams have? They’ve never actually said!
I do tests regularly as I work with vulnerable kids, but no, I don’t think they would bother at all!

Reactions: 10
there’s a reason he doesn’t go to peppa pig world and that being the fact it’s near the home of the ponce catchers!

He just wanted a noice day out with his wife!! 🤣🤣🤣

EDIT: Sorry I read your post wrong, I thought it said it’s the home of the ponce catchers 🙈 I was referring to a video going round a few years back of a pedalo sting at paultons park, they had the bloke (Andrew Sealy) bang to rights as they’d been messaging him pretending to be a 14 year old girl, and we’re meant to be meeting up for sex in the toilets 🤮🤢🤬. All he kept saying to them was “I’m just here for a nice (noice) time with my wife!!” I’m not sure if his wife was in on it or not.

• Sick
Have the inghams actually said the words “we are all unvaccinated.” Or is this just the natural assumption?
Sarah was posting on Facebook and arguing with Granny Jane about it and not knowing what’s in it, so it’s safe to say Sarah at least wouldn’t have had it. Plus I’m sure they’d have used it as clickbait ‘my husband took a prick’ shocked face. If they had

Reactions: 11
my teeth actually looks the same - but I’ve had mine done. But under the plastic, my right toot beside my front teeth is tiny and sharp and the other one is normal and big. So I don’t think it’s eroded.. that could have been a picture of my mouth 10 years ago 🙈 I have even broken of a tiny bit of the front tooth like her 😝
I’m not just talking about the tooth next to the front one I’m actually talking about that entire side of her mouth.
If you don’t think it’s eroded that’s fine. I’m not a dentist. If my kids had teeth like that Id get them sorted out. They’ve all got terrible teeth. And no one can convince me otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We’ve all done tests twice a week for months because our kids are at school, the school ask us to do them and it feels like the right thing to do for them and the people around them.

They must have tested to go abroad but for some reason don’t seem to have mentioned it unless I missed it. To me they just come across as so dodgy that I feel that their views are a bit more extreme than the average person, but I could be wrong.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh gosh honey, that is quite a cross to bear alone but I understand completely you wanting to protect your family from the worry. Sending you big healing hugs!

• Heart
If they have that part of the house over the garage, what was it two huge rooms? Not sure! Anyway.... why if they have all the free space do they not use it to wrap gifts and keep them there instead of hiding in thw sitting room and bedroom wrapping them shouting at kids to stay out.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.