The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine owning a business that sells fidgets yet buying two fidget advent calendars?! And don't they also sell car seat blankets?! 🤯🤣🤣
They’ve actually shown some brand awareness there. I mean, would you buy you own merchandise if you knew the quality of it? I’m obviously 100% convinced that it was all handcrafted by dedicated tradespeople and not mass-produced and likely to fall apart before the packaging has even hit the bin.

Reactions: 15
I was just reading about caring for a baby in a spica….there is no way they are going to look after her properly, changing her nappy often is going to be a challenge for them, not lifting her under the armpits, keeping the spica dry….I just can’t see them doing it to be honest
I worked in a nursery in the early 90s. We had a boy in a spica cast. He was hard work. He was a fab baby. But heavy with the cast. And to keep clean.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think she was only hinting for tickets any way, why else would she even mention it?
My theory is that Lazy actually managed to get the concert tickets and she's hoping that revealing this on Christmas Day will create the same reaction in Esme that got them "famous" in the first place.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Wow! Prinny actually got taken for a walk!
Someone else has commented about the car seat cover for Mila, and mentioned that Sarah sold them on baby and me! I thought that too! Bound to have a few kicking about!
They dont seem to mention either of them going to the office these days, so I guess they have someone permanently working for them?
Sarah tells us that she doesn't really like being in big cities! She spent most ,sorry, some of her holiday visiting cities!

i thought they went to Leeds? Blackpool isn’t 30 mins from Leeds
They did go to Leeds, but Chris mentioned that they were going to have gone to Blackpool, but something about it being too far?

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Isla is at an age where she knows better so why the hell was she stood up on the sofa like that?. And Sarah didn’t tell her to get down. They have no respect for anything. If she had lost her footing she would of fallen on to the fake marble or even the coffee table. God I hate that sofa, it’s so cheap and tacky looking.All of Esmes Christmas list is replacements of crap that she’s previously had and broken. I donate the majority of my kids toys because they take such care.
But hey they are the most humble family on YouTube right. 😂😂😂😂☺😉.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I wonder if Chris will get a ‘Happy birthday Mum’ card or just have the girls sign a ‘to my wife’ card like he did for Mother’s Day?
Who does that? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
it’s a big day tomorrow. Flying Tiger is opening in the White Rose.
I really dont see what the big fuss is why the minghams love it so much , the 1 in my nearest city was only open for 2/3 years and noticed last week when I was up its shut down,

Reactions: 10
She never wants to go to cities because she doesn't enjoy them as much as Creepy does.
Five years ago, Sarahs 30th Birthday SURPRISE Weekend in LONDON!!

This year, SURPRISING MY WIFE WITH A VERY LATE BIRTHDAY PRESENT!! (when they went to... LONDON!!)

Is Sarah fibbing or has Creepy been buying himself city breaks for his wife's birthday for at least five years? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To think that Isabelle is able to learn to drive next year...
I know she will be 17 but there is no way she will be mature enough to be behind a wheel, that girl is more like a 13/14 year old and it’s really quite sad. She will never have an independent life, remember in a recent vlog where Chris said Isabelle may not want to go on the family holiday next year, can you really see that happening when she doesn’t go out to the corner shop on her own now? I can’t see her ever being allowed the freedom, when I was 16 in year 11 I went to my first ever festival and we had alcohol and such like and it was fab, can you really imagine Izzy doing this? She isn’t treated like a 16 year old it’s like she’s stuck in this young mindset this is no way of hate to her I just feel so sorry for her. Like do you think she’s on the likes of tinder for example, not saying she has to be interested in having a relationship but it’s just what we did we all had tinder at 16/17 talking about what boys we fancied etc I just can’t see it ever happening with her I feel like she has no confidence in herself and it’s a shame her parents do everything for her and they always will she is so sheltered they all are

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Eep, really? My daughter will be nearly 16 by then - will it be appropriate for her? Said over 14 on the ticket info
I think 16 (or close to it) would be absolutely fine. I first started going to concerts and things like that at that age. It's when you're in that tween/early-teen age range when I feel like it really depends on a particular kid's maturity level. (Which is why I feel it would be inappropriate for Esme personally.) Just bring good earplugs or some sort of hearing protection (you can get great custom-molded hearing protection on Amazon for like $20) as depending on how loud it is in that room you can get permanent hearing damage in a matter of minutes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.