The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to ask but i've skimmed through the last few threads - can anyone tell me more about this from the TLDR - Isabelle answered an Instagram question about Chris being a n0nce. Needless to say it was later deleted.

Reactions: 5
A tip for next time if you buy tickets on ticketmaster. Tickets always go on sale 2-3 miniutes before 9am so keep refreshing your page don’t ever let it refresh itself. My friend used to work there and told me. Always got tickets for every concert that way.
Another tip - check if the venue are also selling through their own booking system. I was 36000 in the queue on ticketmaster so checked the venue on my phone and got tickets straightaway.

Reactions: 15
After the devastation of Mila's diagnosis, good to see Lazy absolutely buzzing and manic, doing what she likes best, shopping for tat. Of course she buys Creepy 64 cases of Coca Cola to keep him sweet and he's opened one straight away.
Her addiction to shopping and his addiction to Coke is the only way they can get through the shitshow disaster that is their life.

Years ago I saw them in the Costa near where they used to live. It was when they still had friends, Lazy was there with the girls and her friends and their children. Creepy turned up later with a laptop and big can of energy drink, so he's always has a thing for highly caffeinated beverages.

Reactions: 30
Sorry, but how annoying was that vlog? They come down stairs to see the elves and Isla automatically screams for some bizarre reason, then just for good measure, when the camera is on her, screams again. Then Jace spots the chocolate ( obviously) and says he wants to eat it ( there's a surprise) so he keeps pointing at the white chocolate figure, so as soon as Sarah says go on you can have that, Isla snatches it and eats it and then offers it half eaten back to Jace so she can take another. Then Isla has to keep poking her face in the camera and talking over people when they are speaking. She is 9, surely she should know basic manners by now. I know people on here say she's sweet and they feel sorry for her, but I don't. She's rude, grabby and greedy and she snatches everything. Why does she all of a sudden climb into Jaces cot with him, actually why is Jace still in a cot at nearly 3???? If I had come home from shopping and my partner belittled me like Chris did to Sarah, he would get a smack in the mouth. The family do YouTube as a job, not just Chris, they all earn the household money, not just him, so how dare he speak to Sarah like that because she's bought some decorations and bits. Who the hell does that man think he is, " you aren't putting holes in MY walls????? " " I want the walls staying as they are, I allowed you to put lights up MY staircase and you ain't putting nothing else up in MY house" then spends the next 10 minutes belittling her on camera, and although she's " giggling" I bet they had a huge row when that camera was switched off. He's a bleeping twit, I'd love for someone to get hold of him and smack him one. So it's OK for him to spend £20k on a dpd van and then thousands doing it up because its " his" dream, but Sarah can't spend £100 on decorations for " their" home. He's an absolute wanker.
As much as I give her tit I have to agree with you. He is a nasty piece of work. Controlling, cheating, effeminate gnome. She looked a tiny bit human when she showed vulnerability after she just learned about Meela's operation. Until she spoke to him and was back to her gobby defensive self.

You will have to get your lard ass in gear Creepy. Cleaning, cooking and homeschooling will mostly be your responsibility for the foreseeable future.
I always thought he does so much more than her but he really doesn't. He is a glorified cleaner and handyman at best.

Reactions: 36
#205 Christmas is coming, the Inghams are fat, cute little Jace is becoming a brat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
When you watch a mother of a small baby talk about the sadness on finding out that baby has to have surgery and their regrets include the dresses and tights she won’t be able to wear that she bought her. THIS C*** lives in a different world to me ! I honestly don’t have the vocabulary to express my disgust at her lack of normal maternal instincts or feelings. I actually feel dirty after listening to her, like I want to wash her out of my mind.

😏
I feel exactly the same as you with regard to the motherly instincts which she has none at all. Who would receive news such as they did about Mila and then only start to look at the dresses she has and wont be able to wear - well sorry you should have thought about that when you were missing your hospital appointments for Mila and making her sit for long periods of time in a car seat (which is not advisable for long journeys) then get her out and start holding her the way they all do as that is hurting her hips and making the situation worse. Lazy says she cant understand why her hips are worse than the last appointment- it dosen't take much to think that out as you were away on your stupid journeys staying in a done up DPD van that was never meant to accommodate 7 people for the length of time she was away.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
5AA9BE76-99BD-419A-88D3-00D6B62CF268.jpeg

I actually cannot believe some people. The lack of privacy these girls have is disgusting.

I would normally blank out the iFam‘s names for their privacy, but honestly, this ‘iFam’ doesn’t deserve it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
I’d have said to him, if you want to buy that van and give it a go that’s fine, I’ll have x amount to make the house look amazing this Christmas and get some help from an interior designer with some ideas etc. Their most popular vlogs are Christmas ones, it’s their business.

In reality i’d have refused to have bought that van and spent the time and money getting the house sorted.
Well I think any normal person would of but they are not normal in any way

Reactions: 9
No we
I think it was a SS visit too. As HV usually only do visits at 28 weeks pregnant then around 2 weeks pp then 6-8pp then the final one is 9-12 months pp. To be honest though even it was a SS visit only good can come from it as you say positive things seems to be happening. Milas getting the treatment she needs (finally) the other kids are getting interaction with other kids ( hopefully)
we do targeted visits and now cover
Christmas has come early for Chris I see 👀View attachment 919096
yes observed that but obv for the elves !!!! Liars say that they don’t drink !!!!!!
Pinocchio strikes again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m convinced they rushed away in the tin can euro trip Because they new Milas appointment was likely to come any day

Reactions: 21
So many Ifam saying how funny child E is,so hilarious and entertaining ,I fail to see this

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
If you watch with the volume down you will just see a bunch of people in their PJ's, sitting around an airport lounge disliking eachother.
This is the funniest and most accurate description of their vlogmas hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 39
[Sorry, but how annoying was that vlog? They come down stairs to see the elves and Isla automatically screams for some bizarre reason, then just for good measure, when the camera is on her, screams again. Then Jace spots the chocolate ( obviously) and says he wants to eat it ( there's a surprise) so he keeps pointing at the white chocolate figure, so as soon as Sarah says go on you can have that, Isla snatches it and eats it and then offers it half eaten back to Jace so she can take another. Then Isla has to keep poking her face in the camera and talking over people when they are speaking. She is 9, surely she should know basic manners by now. I know people on here say she's sweet and they feel sorry for her, but I don't. She's rude, grabby and greedy and she snatches everything. Why does she all of a sudden climb into Jaces cot with him, actually why is Jace still in a cot at nearly 3????
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 ( standing ovation ) it baffles me ! She was so cute when she was little but due to the preferential treatment she received day in day out for 8 whole years , she believes she is better than the rest and so making way for 2 actual babies was never going to be okay but I’m even shocked at how badly behaved she is and thought I was the only person who saw that.

it’s 100% Sarah and Chris fault though imo !!! She’s only a kid and learned everything she knows from them !

Exactly this. I didn’t watch last nights as some times they annoy me that much I can’t watch it. In previous vlogs he begrudges her spending money on decorations which is why she ends buying all the cheap stuff that doesn’t suit their house, but they need to spend much more money on quality items for it to look good, their house could look amazing but they are filling it full of junk and I wonder whether she does that because she isn’t allowed to spend more money, or he makes her feel bad for doing so.

But it’s fine for him to spend all that money on the van, cramming them into a tiny space that is basically not fit for purpose. Imagine having a teen with a lovely, massive bedroom and looking forward to holidays being rammed into a sardine can, that your dad knocked together with a bit of mdf and you are lucky if you get a seatbelt and a headrest. Not sticking up for her but their partnership is not equal and he gets his way far too much.
I’m in two minds with this one because it just doesn’t fit in with everything else that we see. Sarah spend her whole time every day belittling creepy and ripping the piss out of him ! He’s so emasculated at this point he might as well wear a hair bow and call himself Christina ! She makes a show of him at every opportunity and encourages the kids to do the same. They have no respect for him what so ever ! NOW JUST TO BE CLEAR he doesn’t deserve a drop of respect ! He’s a creepy grooming cretin and gets exactly what he deserves however it makes no sense when it comes to the money side of things ! 🤔 it’s really confusing because at every other time Sarah is without question the BOSS in that house but when it comes to money she suddenly behaves like a wilting wallflower ! 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s no secret she is a shopaholic and would bankrupt them given half the chance and maybe that’s a bad habit he’s picked up from when he worked and she stayed home ( or rather went shopping ) 😆 and now he needs to remember that he’s not the only one who is entitled to the money that comes in just because he edits the videos she is the one coining it in from the shameless thievery she displays in relation to vulnerable ifam when fleecing them of their benefit money for useless alibaba blankets and fidget toys ! So all be it disgusting ill gotten gains it is her money to squander as she sees fit !
Only ones I feel sorry for are the kids I mean whilst their parents are busy spending their share of the money where does that leave them when they grow up with zero qualifications and nothing to show for their years of unpaid labour ! ? 😏 Sarah and Chris deserve each other imo and I pity neither one of them ! It will be a cold day in hell before I feel sad for the B&M Queen !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So many Ifam saying how funny child E is,so hilarious and entertaining ,I fail to see this
She was just plain nasty about that tatty cat decoration. That was really vicious "It would be funny to get her because she's not getting a cat."
Dictatorial little madam thinks she's running the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She was just plain nasty about that tatty cat decoration. That was really vicious "It would be funny to get her because she's not getting a cat."
Dictatorial little madam thinks she's running the show.
Exactly ,she may look like her dad but shes got that evil streak of her mother's

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.