The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh???? I’ve not mentioned anything about reporting concerns I said I’d wish a DR would comment on their social media platforms!!!
The comment you quoted was referring to safeguarding concerns, and you said

People are ok talking about it but unless you are qualified have no right to
Perhaps it was clumsily worded, but it looked as though you were saying only those qualified should do so.

Reactions: 6
Omg the ifam are really buttering up to her tales of woe on Instagram aren’t they! Yes Sarah, it was just mildly out of normal range, until you sat her in a tin can car seat for umpteen weeks and let your family carry her around like a sack of potatoes for umpteen weeks, and carried her in an inadequate sling for umpteen weeks! I can’t feel more angry at her 🤬

Sod off Sarah. YOU are guilty
I can’t even bear read the comments Cos the ifam couldn’t get further up her backside if they tried and they are just buffering her ego and making her think she’s done nothing wrong and giving her the sympathy she desperately craves.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
The thing is there is no proof that their actions have made things worse for Mila.
Yes the hours spent in a car seat etc are awful, I couldn’t agree more with that but the only person who could possibly know if they were in any way to blame for Mila needing surgery would be medical professional who has access to all of her medical notes.
Child safeguarding is everyone’s business but when it comes to reporting for something like this you need to have all the facts at hand otherwise it will probably just be seen as malicious.

Reactions: 15
The comment you quoted was referring to safeguarding concerns, and you said

Perhaps it was clumsily worded, but it looked as though you were saying only those qualified should do so.
Read the full previous convo it wasn’t me that mentioned it clumsily I replying to somebody else that mentioned it and they had read incorrectly. My OP said quite clearly I wish a medical professional would comment on the inghams socials about it. Ie she needs carrying correctly, not be in a car seat for extended periods of time etc. As as much as we all would use our common sense only a medical professional would be able to correctly state these things 😊

Reactions: 4
The thing is there is no proof that their actions have made things worse for Mila.
Yes the hours spent in a car seat etc are awful, I couldn’t agree more with that but the only person who could possibly know if they were in any way to blame for Mila needing surgery would be medical professional who has access to all of her medical notes.
Child safeguarding is everyone’s business but when it comes to reporting for something like this you need to have all the facts at hand otherwise it will probably just be seen as malicious.
No one could ever possibly have all the facts, even if you have the slightest thoughts that something is amiss, the only right thing to do is report it and let the professionals make the judgements on it, that is what they are qualified for.

Anyway, moving on from all this... How are the viewing figures going for vlogmas? Is the dead cat bouncing?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How are the viewing figures going for vlogmas? Is the dead cat bouncing?
They still haven't reached 100k, it's been months since they last hit it. Even Mila's news and a clickbait hospital trip with Esme didn't manage it.

Ah actually I see their Van tour managed it, interesting that a vlog about their van manages it. Maybe people find a crappy DPD van more interesting than the Inghams. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It sure didn’t help Mila being in a car seat for hours and hours then days at a time. Not only being in that car seat but also that car seat not been fitted with the proper newborn inserts to support her body! They reused Jace’s car seats and didn’t re-fit the insets that come with the seat!! Couldn’t find them in the garage but couldn’t be bothered to re-buy them with all the cash they have. Lazy like to remind everyone how little she is still in her newborn clothes but no baby inset in the car seat.

Same goes for the front facing Mila in that baby sling, they knew about her hip but still front faced her.

There maybe no proof that they caused her hip problem to get worse…but Lazy said it herself at 2 months old it was marginally out of the tolerance zone now at 4 months old it’s so bad she’s going to need to be in a full body cast for 12 weeks. That day that Miles legs were grey she had been in that car seat for 4 hours!!! The maximum time a baby should spend in a car seat is 2 hours per day.

Now Lazy’s munchausen by YouTube is back she’s making it all about her! The attention seeking poor me post on Insta!! She’s sad that she won’t be able to sit and cuddle Mila but no thought of that when she was dragged around Europe or being thrown in the air.

Its very sad for Mila to have to go through what she will next year but for Creepy and Lazy this is an insight of the real life struggles people go through their kids. Maybe they will stop clickbaiting every illness and accident!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
No one could ever possibly have all the facts, even if you have the slightest thoughts that something is amiss, the only right thing to do is report it and let the professionals make the judgements on it, that is what they are qualified for.
That’s is kind of what I am trying to say. The medical professionals dealing with Mila will have all the information, if they have concerns they have a duty to report and they will. But when people report without the facts they just give the inghams the chance to shout troll.

It sure didn’t help Mila being in a car seat for hours and hours then days at a time. Not only being in that car seat but also that car seat not been fitted with the proper newborn inserts to support her body! They reused Jace’s car seats and didn’t re-fit the insets that come with the seat!! Couldn’t find them in the garage but couldn’t be bothered to re-buy them with all the cash they have. Lazy like to remind everyone how little she is still in her newborn clothes but no baby inset in the car seat.

Same goes for the front facing Mila in that baby sling, they knew about her hip but still front faced her.

There maybe no proof that they caused her hip problem to get worse…but Lazy said it herself at 2 months old it was marginally out of the tolerance zone now at 4 months old it’s so bad she’s going to need to be in a full body cast for 12 weeks. That day that Miles legs were grey she had been in that car seat for 4 hours!!! The maximum time a baby should spend in a car seat is 2 hours per day.

Now Lazy’s munchausen by YouTube is back she’s making it all about her! The attention seeking poor me post on Insta!! She’s sad that she won’t be able to sit and cuddle Mila but no thought of that when she was dragged around Europe or being thrown in the air.

Its very sad for Mila to have to go through what she will next year but for Creepy and Lazy this is an insight of the real life struggles people go through their kids. Maybe they will stop clickbaiting every illness and accident!
I mean I literally said I agree her being in the car seat like that is awful so not sure why you quoted my post? There still isn’t proof that it caused more problems for Mila, the only person qualified to judge is a medical professional and even then it would be difficult to prove.

Reactions: 1
That’s is kind of what I am trying to say. The medical professionals dealing with Mila will have all the information, if they have concerns they have a duty to report and they will. But when people report without the facts they just give the inghams the chance to shout troll.
Some people have more facts than they are allowed to say here. There's a privacy rule

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyway, moving on from all this... How are the viewing figures going for vlogmas? Is the dead cat bouncing?
Weeeeeeeeeeeeell, their views have decreased by over 42% (almost 43%) since last November. We'll find out how they really fared over Vlogmas in January. Last December they had 5.5 million views. Won't be long until the views drop into the thousands over a month. I doubt even Mila's surgery will boost numbers for long.
1639328161039.png
1639328215475.png
1639328231237.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Really wish some medical professional would call her out on this on her socials. All the infactuated I fam will think it’s ok to do that treatment if god forbid any of their children have the same condition.
My Sister in law is a retired health visitor and they could actually lose their job if they were to call people out in cases like this. Its seen as breach of confidentiality and highly unprofessional.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I completely agree with you, and it really is only speculation as to whether their actions worsened her condition or not, but the one thing we all absolutely know for certain is that they deferred her first appointment in favour of going on a holiday that could have been taken at any time, given the nature of their work. Even if it wasn’t, the health of their children should always come first with no exceptions. We’ve also no way of knowing whether going to that earlier appointment would have lead to a different diagnosis or course of action but the point is you always check.

This to me is completely negligent behaviour on their part, and regardless of whether they were told it was only marginally out of the norm initially, it should have been their priority and would have been for most normal parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Personally, I'm glad Lazy didn't get Olivia Rodrigo tickets. In my opinion, that kind of show would be a little mature for Esme's age and her specifically. (Not saying that the same could be said for other people on here who bought tickets for their kids, I just think it would probably be inappropriate for Esme.) Also, my partner works in the production industry and has for many years. That being said, he is a stickler when it comes to hearing protection, especially when kids are involved. I'm pretty confident that Lazy would not have shown up to that concert with proper hearing protection for any of the kids she would have got tickets for so it's probably for the best considering that it would have definitely resulted in hearing damage.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Personally, I'm glad Lazy didn't get Olivia Rodrigo tickets. In my opinion, that kind of show would be a little mature for Esme's age and her specifically. (Not saying that the same could be said for other people on here who bought tickets for their kids, I just think it would probably be inappropriate for Esme.) Also, my partner works in the production industry and has for many years. That being said, he is a stickler when it comes to hearing protection, especially when kids are involved. I'm pretty confident that Lazy would not have shown up to that concert with proper hearing protection for any of the kids she would have got tickets for so it's probably for the best considering that it would have definitely resulted in hearing damage.
Eep, really? My daughter will be nearly 16 by then - will it be appropriate for her? Said over 14 on the ticket info

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.