The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Sarah eat a whole advent box to herself lol
More chocolate for breakfast
Joining clubs in January dont they go away then and if they dont how long will the clubs last for?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I have questions:

Why do they never comb Jaces hair?
Why do isla and Esme scream bloody murder at their advent calendar. Are they forced to exaggeration with everything they do? Are they able to feel normal joy?
Why do they all always have dirty clothes when going out?
Why does the whole house blink and flash, my eyes get wonky from looking at that, let alone live in that

• Sad
Reactions: 33
They will never get that stove finished
It needs carpet removing and a plinth and base fitting.
It also needs chimney lining.
Even if it did get sorted it would not make the soulless house
Absolutely. It cost a few thousands to have our double lined flue fitted and the recess fire-boarded and the chimney cowl fitted and then the hearth. In fairness though I think the stove is large enough for the room. People think big is better (Owld Creeps) but over 5kg output would have them melting.

Reactions: 10
I am not saying for one second I am on the side of the Inghams BUT I don’t agree with the above comment. Children shouldn’t have the “piss taken out of them” for being who they want to be and playing with toys!! Not all 12 year olds want/should/need to be having sleepovers, meeting up with boys and doing those things doesn’t mean that they are doing life correctly and others don’t “fit in”!! I do honestly think as a society we have to be more accepting of difference and allowing our young people to grow up as and when they wish.
Completely agree with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it just me!! Or is chris mingham a carbon copy of his uncle Jim? Jimmy Saville

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she should have the piss taken out of her because she likes what she likes and wants what she wants, I often feel like pre-teens and early teens always try to grow up far too fast so sometimes it’s nice to see one that isn’t sticking to the status quo.
Now what the worrying thing is it’s not just “what she likes” or “what she wants”, she’s also acting like someone 5 years younger than her on top all of that which is worrying and it’s purely from isolation from people her own age more-so than her deciding that’s what she wants. She knows no better.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I loathe the minghams, but how sad it is for a 12 yo child to say that...
It is sad but it's the world we live in today , I have an 11 year old all she has asked for is books , some games for switch, clothes and trainers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If true it’s lucky it wasn’t her head since they never wear helmets on that death trap.

It ties in to be honest because otherwise they’d have mentioned/ used it for content
It does make sense but then so does the snow 🙈 who knows what to beleive.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am not saying for one second I am on the side of the Inghams BUT I don’t agree with the above comment. Children shouldn’t have the “piss taken out of them” for being who they want to be and playing with toys!! Not all 12 year olds want/should/need to be having sleepovers, meeting up with boys and doing those things doesn’t mean that they are doing life correctly and others don’t “fit in”!! I do honestly think as a society we have to be more accepting of difference and allowing our young people to grow up as and when they wish.
NO they absolutely shouldn’t however kids are mean and this is a cruel world and whilst there are many children growing up way too fast there’s definitely a lot of regression going on in the Ingham household and if they went to school tomorrow there lives would be hell as the kids would definitely rip into them for all their private information that has been plastered all over the Internet for the whole world to see ! 😩 resistance as they say is futile !

About Esme foot injury
i believe this & im a cynical witch at the best of times !
Sneaky cu*** !!! 😠

Reactions: 23
In the vlog moments before they are opening advent calendars, little prinny goes rushing all excited to Sarah and what does she do keep holding the bloody camera and does not even stop to give her a bit of attention, heartless frigging bogwoppit

• Sad
Reactions: 34
View attachment 912867

What’s he making - some kind of drill rap video? Possibly the only U.K. street gang member to get his clothes from Peacocks.
I`m in a small seaside town ,and he`d certainly get laughed at wandering about like that!He truly thinks he`s all that..ugh.Sorry Chris ,you`re not worth a second glance!

Santa 🧑‍🎄 came early…., whoooooohoooooo.
Due to severe arthritis I can no longer kneed bread so my bestie bought me a bread maker. I didn’t need to bake it in the machine but tried it out abs baked some more in the stove. It’s beyond fabulous. We are going to be the size of Lazy scoffing warm, fresh bread. This is not withstanding jam and chutney can be produced in this little marvel. If you don’t hear from me I’m busy supplying the village with fresh 🍞 and preserves.
Oh wow!EWhat a great friend!!I bet your home smells ,and looks amazing,there`s nothing quite like the smell of fresh bread.🤤

Reactions: 17
In the vlog moments before they are opening advent calendars, little prinny goes rushing all excited to Sarah and what does she do keep holding the bloody camera and does not even stop to give her a bit of attention, heartless frigging bogwoppit
Well ,she does the same with her kids (camera first) ,so there`s no hope for poor Prinny.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.