The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else seen the reel Isabelle has posted on IG? Very odd, not sure why the shots of her stomach and thighs are needed. Loving the views of the pylons though 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Apologies if this has already been spoken about, but I'm 99% certain that Jace is constantly saying "I AM A MONKEY", but Lazy appears to be convinced he's saying "ME AND MY MONKEY". Am I going mad?

Also, as I don't know what kids Jace's age usually sound like, is his speech normal? It certainly sounds like he can't articulate his words whatsoever, leading to his family just guessing what he's trying to say. Despite Lazy using her weird Munchausen-style stories to explain how chatty and clever he is.

If this isn't normal, then surely this is all down to them talking to him with that stupid baby voice with an American accent and lisp since birth, and never allowing him to spend time with anyone outside his inner cult?
Yeah I think he’s saying that too! I think he’s making light of the fact he’s literally their performing monkey. Very avant garde for a two year old!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
From what I remember doesn't her and Esme love Harry Potter ? . I was 9 when the first book came out . yes I'm showing my age . Why doesn't lazy get something like that for Esme & Isle or would that make too much sense to use your brain and pay attention to things they like ?
Do they?? I cannot remember them mention it for a very long time and other than maybe the dresses they got last christmas I have never seen any of the dousin of Harry potter stuff they got last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Shows Isla is behind her peers if that is the toy she wants for Christmas, my daughter is a year older than Isla and wants clothes, bath bombs and a hair straightner for Christmas, same sort of stuff all her friends want too.
Couldn't believe her eating of a toddler plate yesterday :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I've bought that ice cream set for my 3 year old for Christmas. My 7 year old wouldn't be interested in that let alone a 9 year old lol
Bought the samefor my 3yr old great granddaughter at her request, and similar doll for my 5yr old granddaughter these are not typical toys for a 9yr old if they are what she really wants fair enough but I would be wondering why I have 12 grandbairns and 3 great grandbairns never had a 9yr old ask for such baby toys one of mine has aspergers and one has yet to be diagnosed but she has learning difficulties mostly its lack of attention sgevhas asked for a lap top she is 6 almost all of them have asked parents for IPads or game consoles or phones certainly not slime or dollies but if they did ask me i would get them but I would be surprised at almost 10 asking.poor Isla is a ball of anxiety and I don't believe she ever sleeps alone but the parents are not helping her and naughty step seriously! I think going back to school would be torturous after the stuff they have shared.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If Isla wants to play with play food, fine, let her play with Jace's toy kitchen or buy him the ice cream set and let Isla play with it with him.

Same with dolls, fine if the girls want to play with them but absolutely no need to buy anymore, they've probably got a toyshop full of them in the garage.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Do they?? I cannot remember them mention it for a very long time and other than maybe the dresses they got last christmas I have never seen any of the dousin of Harry potter stuff they got last year.
I think so but don't hold me too it

Reactions: 5
Vlogs late. Inghams don't give a tit about the Ifam. Pass it on !

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Their day out was probably to Flying Tiger, they haven't been for a few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well it’ll be interesting I’d she does buy what she’s aff linking, but this is ridiculous to buy for a 9 yr old, I’ve got a daighter with asd and she’s a bit younger than her peers but this is probably aimed at about 5yrs surely?
Its like shes holding her kids back from growing up, Mila being in first born clothes at 5ms, isla wanting stuff like this etc she's just a really strange parent, reminds me of Gypsy Roses mum!!!!

Reactions: 30
Chris sounded very snotty throughout last nights vlog. I think he should go for a PCR test!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Congratulations @Fisherwomen and thank you to @PamSlams for suggesting it as the title
View attachment 910594

TLDR
- The Vlogmas intro arrived and Sarah has lost about 10 stone in it.
- Sarah continues to put Christmas trees up in ever available space in Motorway Mansion. It'll be Boxing Day before he's finished at this rate.
- Jace is still a brat who is getting no discipline from his useless parent. Every single vlog is full of him screeching.
- Isabelle had to attend a teepee party in the playroom with her younger siblings.
- Chris has started to walk around the house in his boxers.
- Sarah got her haircut. It still looks awful and she's still ugly though.
- Isla is eating off an identical toddler plate to Jace's.
- Creepy Chris tackled Isabelle to the floor to tickle her.
- Elf on the Shelf seems to centre round food. Yesterday we had coco pops being eaten off the floor and a couple of days ago Jace had to be bribed with chocolate to get him to do his advent calendars.
- Prinny is home for a few months until she's dumped with Granny Jane and Hi Steve again.
- Isabelle answered an Instagram question about Chris being a n0nce. Needless to say it was later deleted.
- The entrance hallway has had garlands added and now looks like a shopping centre at Christmas.
View attachment 910639

Expectation vs Reality
View attachment 910599View attachment 910600

Hi Steve
This is hilarious 😂
I did wonder WTF they made themselves so skinny in their Christmas intro ? It’s just tempting us trolls 👀😆

I also wanted to quote a previous comment but it’s lost in the last post now , the one about LAZY chastising jace for calling her mummy and Izzy apologising 😲 WTF was that all about ? The woman is fkn demented ! She never tells those kids off for the many things they do wrong and yet has a mini fit over that ? 😳 she needs a damned psychiatrist!

Lastly am I being too severe ? Possibly !
But these ‘ gifts ‘ for isla ? If I’d got my daughters these at almost 10 years of age they would have thought I’d gone nuts lol I’d have guessed they where for 3-7 years ?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.