The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wracking my brains as to why Jace’s sandals still haven’t made it to the bin yet.
I’m always more repulsed by those huge white sneakers that esme is wearing . My kids wanted some. I asked WHY?? They’re horrible!

I talked them into some converse instead 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m always more repulsed by those huge white sneakers that esme is wearing . My kids wanted some. I asked WHY?? They’re horrible!

The chunky Fila’s are so 2019. My daughter likes Converse but went for Superga. I’d have preferred something not made of canvas, but she has to wear them 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have to bite my tongue and not repeat history* by saying “don’t come crying to me whe your feet are cold and wet” 😂

*my mother

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ooo same here! My 14 year old had a pair of these and I’ve now managed to get her into wearing converse. Much better! I’ve tried to persuade to wear doc martens but she’s having none of it (I have several pairs) lol

still at least esme wearing those huge white trainers is a bit better than wearing her mothers smelly worn down sandals 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Their views have stayed around the 120k mark the last 3 days so they must still be making a decent sum through YT. The IFAM are clearly watching older vlogs to get the figures up

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Tbf if you look at what some of these vlogging families do with and to their kids for views, the Inghams aren't even among the worst. It's Creepy being a sex case that makes them stand out for me but there is all kinds of badwrong happening on that platform. It never fails to amaze me what levels of child abuse YT are willing to ignore in their content creators in exchange for ad revenue. One pair of nitwit Yanks have just moved into a fkn teepee in Vermont as winter approaches with a 2 week old baby. They have a wood burning stove in there with a flue that doesn't even exit the teepee. If the kid doesn't end up with critical bronchial problems or die of pneumonia it'll be a miracle.
Tbf if you look at what some of these vlogging families do with and to their kids for views, the Inghams aren't even among the worst. It's Creepy being a sex case that makes them stand out for me but there is all kinds of badwrong happening on that platform. It never fails to amaze me what levels of child abuse YT are willing to ignore in their content creators in exchange for ad revenue. One pair of nitwit Yanks have just moved into a fkn teepee in Vermont as winter approaches with a 2 week old baby. They have a wood burning stove in there with a flue that doesn't even exit the teepee. If the kid doesn't end up with critical bronchial problems or die of pneumonia it'll be a miracle.
Vermont winters are no fcking joke, either! They are a pretty progressive state and and usually CPS is on the ball with things.... Do you mind posting or messaging their name to me? I have family in in Vermont who can file a report, there's no way that is safe and while I'm all for adults being subject to idiot tax and survival of the fittest, that baby didn't ask to be born into that life and deserves a shot.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Vermont winters are no fcking joke, either! They are a pretty progressive state and and usually CPS is on the ball with things.... Do you mind posting or messaging their name to me? I have family in in Vermont who can file a report, there's no way that is safe and while I'm all for adults being subject to idiot tax and survival of the fittest, that baby didn't ask to be born into that life and deserves a shot.
Pretty sure it's The Nomadic movement on youtube, another pair of dumbasses.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Do we think they’re heading to Disney Paris for Halloween?
Nah I'd say they'll head there for the start of Christmas Nov 13th I think it is. That's why lazy was desperate for that Christmas outfit for mila and esme slipped up and said she'd look so cute at .... then she shut up.

Reactions: 18
Why can't Sarah resist a chance to put Isabelle down. You don't have upper body strength Isabelle. So what who does and you certainly don't Sarah.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Will they have a #Vanlife Halloween vlog this year? Of so, which one of her Chuldren will Sarah38teen grab chocolates from?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ive seen all the comments regarding there income and expenditure, i have a house around the same price as theres mine was 850k thousand but we put a large deposit down so mine and my hubands mortgage is for around 500k whoich i would suspect the inghams is around that. we pay around 2500 a month plus 2000 a year in council tax taking into account that plus electric and gas which are increasing, tv licence, house insurance, food shop, water, car repayments/insurance.... theres no way the inghams are comfortable enough to be going out spending on tat at the rate she does. me and my husband are very comfortable in our careers (one a surgeon and other a+e consultant) and some months we have to balance our finances although unlike sarah and chris we have savings and other investments to help out if needed.

theres no way they arent struggling having to pay for tutors mortgage, council tax, credit card bills ect all on youtube money.

i dont come from a family with money growing up but sarah seems to me that she is materialistic and keeps chasing for the next fix in that regards because me and my husband have a beautiful home and are welcoming twins in 4 weeks and weve had to work hard sometimes to furnish it ect because we decided to put our savings and my husbands inheritance into buying a more long term house ie the current one we have rather than a smaller one and move later in life. weve also taken our time in buying furniture so to make sure we were investing in the right furniture for a long time rather than whats in style now and we put money aide for our children and future children we also like a little luxuary holiday ect.

sarah and him are in a rut of spending money to chase money rather than just admitting things arent where they should be and cutting back and going to what you know. i think personally i would have prefered them to not buy the caravan and dpd van and just spent time making there house a home, sorting out above the garage and make it a homeschool and even sort there garage out put things on ebay or sell on depop. get back to that family who did crafts with there kids, did things at weekend, decorate the house for the holidays they would probably see there views increase but theve gone into wonderland of thinking they driving across europe will fetch views in it wont because thats not there target audience.
Well done to you both ,and ,congrats on your soon to arrive twins! ❤ ❤..My mum always says you can tell when people have worked hard for their money/homes etc ,because they look after them ,and take a pride in everything.The Inghams haven`t worked hard ,they just got lucky off the back of a Christmas video ,so spend as they go ,and don`t consider theirs or their childrens` futures.It`s pityful watching them clutch at straws as regards their dying channel.They`re in for one helluva shock when it does ,and there aren`t anymore spending sprees ,or flitting off in vans or cara vans.I`ve said before i couldn`t give a rats behind about Chris or Sarah ,they chose this life.It`s the kids ,especially the girls i feel for.They`ve experienced the good times ,and must be noticing how things have already changed so drastically.How are they going to cope when it`s gone completely?No money ,no holidays ,and nobody thinking they`re "famous".Sad.:(

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nice to see kayak Paul’s message sunk in…the only trolls here are the inghams!! Such a shame they’re putting their poor swimmers of children into a lake with no FLOTATION DEVICES!!!
the very fact Isabell was breathless in the water just demonstrated how cold it was 😖😖😖

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Could someone please explain to the ifam the difference between their, they're and there? I would but I'm blocked and it's doing my head in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Not that the poor kid could help it but I thought Isabelle had some of Big Frank’s children starting up tonight. Could this be diet related? I hope her useless mother gets her some treatment if I’m right.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
A SPECIAL TREAT FOR SARAH! | VERDON GORGE, LAC SAINTE CROIX | VANLIFE FRANCE

Lazy sits in the corner of the van drinking a cup of tea. Creepy can't think of a better start to the day than the view. The window is dirty because of Jace. Footage of the girls on the beach, mountains and Jace playing with his cars. Drone shots. Lazy can't cope with Jace because he's walking around saying "I love you Esme" "I love you Mama". Mila fell asleep in her chair an hour ago to the white noise machine but she's not strapped in so Lazy is sat with her. She thanks everyone for tuning in and watching the vlog. Yesterday was Lazy's favourite day of the trip. They've been travelling for a monthish. She doesn't know why yesterday was her favourite day, but it's probably because they did nothing. Jace and Esme covered themselves with mud, then they cooked baguettes filed with lasagne and watched the stars last night. They saw 12 shooting stars and there was "so many stuff" in the air. UFO literally stands for unidentified flying object and they saw some. The shooting stars were all so different. Creepy turns the engine on because they're filming something for the van tour. They saw a green star, had cups of tea, got into bed and went to sleep. Today they're finishing off the van tour they started filming two weeks ago. Creepy needs to film the bed part as he wanted to do it somewhere nice. The tour is going up tomorrow. They're going to drive further around the lake.

Only five people and no babies are allowed on the pedalo. They drove around to where you get them from so Lazy will get an hour to herself with the rest of the children whilst Creepy looks after Mila. Normally he would take the kids on the pedalo but Mila is older now and it's easier for Creepy to pacify her. Lazy is excited to have proper time with Jace and the girls. Jace wants to go on a green boat but Lazy tells him they're all white. She tells Isla they'll take it in turns to go at the front.

Lazy and the kids are off. She tells Jace to stay where he is. Drone shots. Jace is trying to get into the water and Lazy is holding him over the side so he can put his feet in. More drone shots. Lazy screeches about the view. Jace is pedalling the boat. They're heading over to the cave. Esme wants to jump in. Lazy sees a beetle drowning so wants to save it with her flip flop. Jace wants to hold it but Isabelle isn't keen. The mud is like jelly. Lazy tells Isabelle she should get in. Jace want to go in the sand but Lazy says no because it's mud. Lazy laughs at Esme and Isla struggling to hold onto the boat.

The situation is Isla is getting a ride on the back of the boat. Jace is screeching at the drone. They're heading back because the gorge is shaded. The Inghams are making lot of noise and Esme is screeching at Lazy not to leave her. Lazy tells Jace not to stand up because she doesn't want him to fall. Isabelle will have to be the one to save him if he does because Lazy is sitting back and filming herself without a care in the world. I hope Esme is enjoying herself because next year she won't be able to swim as she will be babysitting Mila. Lazy forgot how hard it was being on a boat with a two year old. She says it's a relaxing sail back but then films Esme and Isla and says it's not. Jace is being good. Apart from their voices it's calm and peaceful. The girls are getting back on the boat. Music to footage of the kids on the pedalo.

Lazy laughs at Esme trying to get into the water. Isabelle is joining her but makes a song and dance about it. Lazy laughs at them and films them swimming. They need to go back because Creepy is pacing up and down the beach bouncing Mila.

Back at shore Isabelle tells us she thought she was going to pass out. Lazy is laughing at her as usual. She couldn't get back on the boat because there were other boats next to her and she was getting squashed. Lazy said she's have to pull her onto the platform but isabelle says she couldn't get on because she's too long. Lazy corrects her and tells her it's because she has no upper body strength. You need a lot of body strength because it's higher than the water. They came back to a sleeping Mila and a singing Creepy. Jace is washing the pebbles.

Creepy wasn't ready to let go of Lac Sainte Croix but they are saying goodbye tonight, and maybe even to France as well. They didn't intend on stopping in France on the trip yet and it was meant to be a blow through. They stopped at Lac Sainte Croix because the weather was good. Before they go they're cooking dinner with a view of the lake. It's the most pretty scenery ever. This is why van life is so fricking awesome, as you have views like this. Funeral music to shots of the lake and surrounding area.

Lazy and Esme are having some time together. They're about to get a crying Mila to bed. Jace is in bed already. Lazy wishes we could see what they can see. It looks like the whole universe. they decided to stay at the lake tonight so they can wake up and have coffee before they head to a new country, one they've never been to before.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-10-30 201425.png
Screenshot 2021-10-30 201103.png
Screenshot 2021-10-30 201209.png
Screenshot 2021-10-30 200422.png
Screenshot 2021-10-30 200506.png
Screenshot 2021-10-30 201135.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Well done to you both ,and ,congrats on your soon to arrive twins! ❤ ❤..My mum always says you can tell when people have worked hard for their money/homes etc ,because they look after them ,and take a pride in everything.The Inghams haven`t worked hard ,they just got lucky off the back of a Christmas video ,so spend as they go ,and don`t consider theirs or their childrens` futures.It`s pityful watching them clutch at straws as regards their dying channel.They`re in for one helluva shock when it does ,and there aren`t anymore spending sprees ,or flitting off in vans or cara vans.I`ve said before i couldn`t give a rats behind about Chris or Sarah ,they chose this life.It`s the kids ,especially the girls i feel for.They`ve experienced the good times ,and must be noticing how things have already changed so drastically.How are they going to cope when it`s gone completely?No money ,no holidays ,and nobody thinking they`re "famous".Sad.:(
thank you and it does make you appreciate things it worrys mes about there children because if we as strangers online can notice a total difference in those children with how little we see what is the whole difference all day every day.

Reactions: 15
They are truly a gift. A continuous giving. It’s Christmas Day everyday with the Inghams.

Loved the way the girls piped up “THEY CHECKED OUR SEATBELTS!” Nothing staged about that AT ALL.
I actually can't believe this! So not only are the adults full of absolute shite but they also have the kids lying along with them!! Now I know for sure she has them lying along with them when she's talking tit about the 'tutors' and 'homeschooling'. Those poor kids, stuck in a smelly van with a pweirdo and narc who do not give one duck about their mental or social well being! At least they will have each other when they grow up and look back on this tit show!!
Sorry for the swearing, I am just appalled 😪

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.