The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vlog and Chris need reporting to the police. 20.25 onwards behind the filthy man is his stepdaughter with just underwear on below her hoody. It’s what she’s doing that’s extremely disturbing scratching herself maybe but he left it in!
WTF 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I just don't know how long they can put this perfect trip face on for , cramped in a tiny van no personal space , I like nothing better than getting up having a peaceful cuppa maybe put wash on and enjoy quite till my youngest 2 wake up , and then end of day after my children are fed bathed had a story etc nice hot bath maybe read and relax in my own room , Mrs lazy can't do that nor izzy 16 yr old need time out and space not a bed with heffa and pervert sleeping above her 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 32
nice hot bath maybe read and relax in my own room , Mrs lazy can't do that nor izzy 16 yr old need time out and space
Lockdown showed how difficult it is to stay cooped up with family. They had lockdown together, have been removed from school, socially isolated and now they've spent a month on the road. The arguments in the van are certainly happening more frequently than the showers. Being socially isolated especially abroad has got to be having a huge affect on the children's mental health. There's nowhere to escape to, and nothing is familiar to them. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Of course, they wouldn't. Any year group at any non-selective school will have kids who have fairly significant learning challenges whether through learning difficulties or missing a lot of school for whatever reason. The range of academic ability in the average year group is easily several years. There are kids in mainstream schools who are unlikely to ever pass any GCSEs. To say that a school couldn't cater for them without putting them with kids two years younger is just giving the parents another excuse to keep them out of school.
Are you suggesting that it's a better idea to just slide them in with the special ed kids and give up altogether on them ever achieving their full potential? They are all capable of achieving GCSEs. They deserve the opportunity to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Of course, they wouldn't. Any year group at any non-selective school will have kids who have fairly significant learning challenges whether through learning difficulties or missing a lot of school for whatever reason. The range of academic ability in the average year group is easily several years. There are kids in mainstream schools who are unlikely to ever pass any GCSEs. To say that a school couldn't cater for them without putting them with kids two years younger is just giving the parents another excuse to keep them out of school.
Yes the only time I've known people be put back a year is when they have moved school mid A Level or GCSE and there is no way to fit in their options from the old school with the new one - different exam boards, different options available, timetable issues.

There are children at my childrens school who start without speaking a word of English, from very different education systems wherever they lived before (and in younger years sometimes no formal education due to differences in starting ages), but still manage to start in the year appropriate for their age and manage to catch up just fine despite not covering parts of the earlier learning that the other children have done. I think it would be a bit of a shock for Isla to find herself behind as she didn't seem to be before and probably doesn't think she is now, and there would be a jump in the level of work involved in year 5 compared to year 3 when she was last in school but I think she could catch up well since she likes to learn. Isabelle is the only one who at this late stage in GCSEs would probably be best doing some kind of online courses or just sit them at college because she couldn't just slot in Year 11 and be anywhere near where she would need to be.

Reactions: 17
Are you suggesting that it's a better idea to just slide them in with the special ed kids and give up altogether on them ever achieving their full potential? They are all capable of achieving GCSEs. They deserve the opportunity to do so.
They would never get put in to a year group based on however many years behind they may be on their ARE assesments. They would however go in to booster and interventions groups to help them get to where they should be based on their ARE.

Just so you know we do not seperate SEN children from their year groups based on their abilities. We work really hard with our SEN children, and do our best to ensure they can sit their GCSEs. We certainly NEVER give up on them. So please do not suggest we simply give up on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The vlog and Chris need reporting to the police. 20.25 onwards behind the filthy man is his stepdaughter with just underwear on below her hoody. It’s what she’s doing that’s extremely disturbing scratching herself maybe but he left it in!
I am horrified at this footage. WTF!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Did anyone else hear Esme say she was struggling when she was swimming behind the pedalo, no one took any notice of her!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
There’s really no need for any inappropriate things to be left in. He has plenty of time now to edit. 😱
2 options here , when editing he has deliberately left it in OR he was too busy looking at his very lot of handsomness and not noticed

• Sick
My heart was in my mouth for the whole time they were in that boat, she should have been telling Jace to stay sat down, not encourage him to climb all over, at one point she even said “climb up the big red slide” referring to the middle of the boat, he said something like “no I can’t” and she replied with “yes you can!” She is an utter moron.
And off topic but thank you all for the lovely messages about my beloved dog, to say we’re all horrible trolls that live in our parents basements, I don’t think we’re all that bad. Give me a tattle troll any day than ifam ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
2 options here , when editing he has deliberately left it in OR he was too busy looking at his very lot of handsomness and not noticed
I was gunna say, he ls likely that vain he was watching himself and nothing else.

I am horrified at this footage. WTF!
Without quoting exactly what it is shes doing its the movement of her fingers - seems like a really odd thing to be comfortable to do when you can see your stepdad with a camera, and your little sister sitting on the bed - I actually feel ill, what are these kids seeing / being subjected to, to think that is appropriate. It could just be a serious lack of awareness giving her stunted emotional development but still her "parents" should be the last line of protection for them against the weirdo's of the world :mad:

I was gunna say, he ls likely that vain he was watching himself and nothing else.
Definitely agree with this, I've thought it for a while - tunnel vision on the person on the camera and not having the foresight to look at exactly whats going on in each frame of the vlog - hence how they have been caught out so many times... not like they've been doing it for years or anything!🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Without quoting exactly what it is shes doing its the movement of her fingers - seems like a really odd thing to be comfortable to do when you can see your stepdad with a camera, and your little sister sitting on the bed - I actually feel ill, what are these kids seeing / being subjected to, to think that is appropriate. It could just be a serious lack of awareness giving her stunted emotional development but still her "parents" should be the last line of protection for them against the weirdo's of the world :mad:

Definitely agree with this, I've thought it for a while - tunnel vision on the person on the camera and not having the foresight to look at exactly whats going on in each frame of the vlog - hence how they have been caught out so many times... not like they've been doing it for years or anything!🤥
Sarah is sitting in front of Chris holding the baby the whole time. She sees what we see unless the van is longer than we think, this is horribly wrong. I hope everyone reports it :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Sarah is sitting in front of Chris holding the baby the whole time. She sees what we see unless the van is longer than we think, this is horribly wrong. I hope everyone reports it :cry:
I have reported it. This creature that calls himself a parent must be stopped. This is by no means the first time he has left inappropriate footage of his children in a vlog. This latest example left me feeling sick to my stomach.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My heart was in my mouth for the whole time they were in that boat, she should have been telling Jace to stay sat down, not encourage him to climb all over, at one point she even said “climb up the big red slide” referring to the middle of the boat, he said something like “no I can’t” and she replied with “yes you can!” She is an utter moron.
And off topic but thank you all for the lovely messages about my beloved dog, to say we’re all horrible trolls that live in our parents basements, I don’t think we’re all that bad. Give me a tattle troll any day than ifam ❤.
She is an utter idiot in that boat. If something had happened to any of those children in the water or on that boat then she wouldn’t have been able to help them or do anything to save them if they really got into trouble. Those girls should never have been allowed to get in the water especially without life jackets and they did struggle to breathe it was that freezing. Silly stupid woman. Hope you read this Sarah you ego infested woman.

Off topic I also echo others condolences re your dog too. They do become one of the family. I have a little yorkie and I’d be lost without her.
This is a nice site, I’ve had my fair share of heartache these last 5 months but you’ve all kept me going and made me laugh at times

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.