The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why, why would you film your 12 year old child, bent over in a swimsuit?! WHY?! Absolutely disgusting, that poor girl!

View attachment 837768
Thank you, I've reported it at 1.01 if anyone else wants to. I have had success before with him having to remove an image like this of Esme so worth trying again.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
is there some sort of secret facebook or ifam group cause some of these fans seem to know way more that what is shown on the vlogs, especially with locations

Reactions: 8
is there some sort of secret facebook or ifam group cause some of these fans seem to know way more that what is shown on the vlogs, especially with locations
Nah, it's just the Inghams on fake accounts. Pretending they're super famous and get spotted wherever they go. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
No caught up yet just on here to tell lazy its my daughters 14th birthday today.
This morning we took her and 4 friends dropped them at the cinema we bought them popcorn and drinks.
Then they came back home went to the park for a while and just dropped them back off in town there at a posh restaurant for food.
Just my daughter and her friends.

This is the life your kids should be having you horrible cow

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I believe it's to do with how long they spend outside of the UK. Something to do with the 183 day rule. But i'm happy to be corrected if i'm wrong. :)
I d
ive seen all the comments regarding there income and expenditure, i have a house around the same price as theres mine was 850k thousand but we put a large deposit down so mine and my hubands mortgage is for around 500k whoich i would suspect the inghams is around that. we pay around 2500 a month plus 2000 a year in council tax taking into account that plus electric and gas which are increasing, tv licence, house insurance, food shop, water, car repayments/insurance.... theres no way the inghams are comfortable enough to be going out spending on tat at the rate she does. me and my husband are very comfortable in our careers (one a surgeon and other a+e consultant) and some months we have to balance our finances although unlike sarah and chris we have savings and other investments to help out if needed.

theres no way they arent struggling having to pay for tutors mortgage, council tax, credit card bills ect all on youtube money.

i dont come from a family with money growing up but sarah seems to me that she is materialistic and keeps chasing for the next fix in that regards because me and my husband have a beautiful home and are welcoming twins in 4 weeks and weve had to work hard sometimes to furnish it ect because we decided to put our savings and my husbands inheritance into buying a more long term house ie the current one we have rather than a smaller one and move later in life. weve also taken our time in buying furniture so to make sure we were investing in the right furniture for a long time rather than whats in style now and we put money aide for our children and future children we also like a little luxuary holiday ect.

sarah and him are in a rut of spending money to chase money rather than just admitting things arent where they should be and cutting back and going to what you know. i think personally i would have prefered them to not buy the caravan and dpd van and just spent time making there house a home, sorting out above the garage and make it a homeschool and even sort there garage out put things on ebay or sell on depop. get back to that family who did crafts with there kids, did things at weekend, decorate the house for the holidays they would probably see there views increase but theve gone into wonderland of thinking they driving across europe will fetch views in it wont because thats not there target audience.

Pretty sure their deposit ws 75k. So 10% ltv, coupled with a high interest mortgage company because of the unusual nature of ther job. It's going to be 4k a month.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Mr Ingram is certainly the type of person who always had a note from his mum to excuse him from PE.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Christ the comments... few people asking when vlogmas starts! Erm.. december maybe?

Another thinks they are back home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm just catching up, I have been AWOL for a few days and have 10 pages of the last thread and all of this one to catch up on, anyway guyzz, I just popped on here to say my avatar looks bloody amazing with the witches hat on it was made for it, the resemblance is even more uncanny, 🤣🤣 #separatedatbirth 🧙 anyway as you all were........ I'm going back to continue to catch up !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
77890EF1-16C4-4469-99A6-EE192A699B5F.jpeg

Swear to god Chris Ingham you are a bleeping sick, perverted creep. Why leave this in and focus on poor esme legs a Kimbo like this?! You’re VILE

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Thank you, I've reported it at 1.01 if anyone else wants to. I have had success before with him having to remove an image like this of Esme so worth trying again.
Yes, I've done it (y)
Thanks for noting the time so I didn't have to watch :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can only guess what Chris got up to with his hour while Sarah and the older kids where away. Probably got mila to sleep and then enjoyed his treat 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Sarah Ingham “the health visitor even said Jace’s speech was the most advanced she had ever come cross.”

Jace Ingham - “me just wossin’ my woks’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
sarahinghamofficial posted
80280588_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagram.jpg

sarahinghamofficial It's almost HALLOWEEN 🎃 👻 Comment down below and out me know how you s d your family celebrate 👻
#halloween #autumnvibes #autumn #adorablekids #autumnfashion #festive #familieswhotravel #familylife #instatraveling #instateens #instadaily #instatag #instamood #instatravel #traveltheworld #travelphotography #travelblog #travelvan #traveling #vantrip #vanlife #vanlifestyle #vanlifers #siblings #siblinglove #siblinggoals #pumpkin

Instagram feed is provided for reference. Posting @ an influencer on their feed to antagonize is trolling and will result in a ban from tattle.

This feature is being tested currently, please post feedback on this thread

Reactions: 10
Who believes this jumper that says "BABY GIRL" was chosen by the 12 year old young lady wearing it?

Who believes that toothpaste fell onto it accidentally and Lazy pointing it out (on video and then added to the vlog) wasn't intentional?

View attachment 837153
Me, because I have an 11 year old and she would totally choose that jumper - and she permanently has stains down her top, from toothpaste to bolognaise. A child, like Esmé.

As to whether I would allow her to have such a top - probably, as I don’t parade her on YouTube for people to read into the slogan, which isn’t revolting if you’re unaware of it being one of Creepy’s fave catchphrases. If you’re suggesting they purposely chose the top and white stains for content, you are reaching.

We need a Tattle tax expert! The info on the Gov website implies that the Inghams need to pay tax in the UK based on their circumstances.
That would be my husband, but I can’t be arsed to transcribe his reply 🤣

Reactions: 11
sarahinghamofficial posted
View attachment 837957
sarahinghamofficial It's almost HALLOWEEN 🎃 👻 Comment down below and out me know how you s d your family celebrate 👻
#halloween #autumnvibes #autumn #adorablekids #autumnfashion #festive #familieswhotravel #familylife #instatraveling #instateens #instadaily #instatag #instamood #instatravel #traveltheworld #travelphotography #travelblog #travelvan #traveling #vantrip #vanlife #vanlifestyle #vanlifers #siblings #siblinglove #siblinggoals #pumpkin

Instagram feed is provided for reference. Posting @ an influencer on their feed to antagonize is trolling and will result in a ban from tattle.

This feature is being tested currently, please post feedback on this thread
Isla always looks so uncomfortable and unhappy. 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wracking my brains as to why Jace’s sandals still haven’t made it to the bin yet.

Reactions: 28
Oh my goodness. They complain like mad that Jace keeps getting called a girl, so they French plait his hair. Just get it brushed and cut then he won't need it up to keep it out of his face.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.