The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't believe this! So not only are the adults full of absolute shite but they also have the kids lying along with them!! Now I know for sure she has them lying along with them when she's talking tit about the 'tutors' and 'homeschooling'. Those poor kids, stuck in a smelly van with a pweirdo and narc who do not give one duck about their mental or social well being! At least they will have each other when they grow up and look back on this tit show!!
Sorry for the swearing, I am just appalled 😪
I doubt they are doing any homeschooling the little space they have they barely have room to eat. If they went back to school now they would take a while to adjust.

Reactions: 25
I doubt they are doing any homeschooling the little space they have they barely have room to eat. If they went back to school now they would take a while to adjust.
Totally agree, not a chance they are doing anything constructive at all. I would highly doubt that they do it at home either! Alot of kids struggled to adjust to school after lockdown but this is just taking the piss and it is bloody cruel :( I'm pretty new around here...are the kids sheltered from friends and school so that they are 'protected' from Creepys sordid past and the backlash from that??!!

Reactions: 20
Does she ever say no to Jace, because the way he was climbing all Over the boat was putting years on me.

Reactions: 31
Does she ever say no to Jace, because the way he was climbing all Over the boat was putting years on me.
I find shes very inconsistent telling him 'no'! , dont know what others think
I've noticed as well, that if he's been cheeky,as 2 year olds are, she will say no, then laugh! Really annoys me

Reactions: 37
Oh bejesus Sarah38 your husband does you know favours leaving unglamorous clips in
You look big in this but I can slightly see izzy in this photo,
I swear to god there is no difference between Sarah’s arms and hands and this plate of meaty pig trotters 😂Watching Sarah eat is like watching diabetes in the wild lol.

I just found Creepy’s NO HELL NO video on YouTube. It’s the full version being talked about by some weirdo hardcore IFam. In it he says that people have come to his home address. But that no one has been at his door negatively and that they have all come to give him support 🙄 Well why move then! If people come to your home and stalk you to be nice why move 🙄 They are just so full of tit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I swear to god there is no difference between Sarah’s arms and hands and this plate of meaty pig trotters 😂Watching Sarah eat is like watching diabetes in the wild lol.

I just found Creepy’s NO HELL NO video on YouTube. It’s the full version being talked about by some weirdo hardcore IFam. In it he says that people have come to his home address. But that no one has been at his door negatively and that they have all come to give him support 🙄 Well why move then! If people come to your home and stalk you to be nice why move 🙄 They are just so full of tit.
How much weight has she put on omg!

Reactions: 12
How much weight has she put on omg!
She’s the only person I’ve ever known that has breast fed to put weight on and not lost. And I wish she would stop saying she’s a size 16. That’s is so damaging to people to lie about a dress size. It gives young IFam hang ups.

Reactions: 25
@whatamess123 thank you for the kinda words! Omg I love this site. And yes my parents are so happy now! They saw me dying on my then long term boyfriends driveway when I ODed July 2020. Sober a year and 3 months! You are awesome to support me!

- LOVE the hats! Thanks Tattle team for being festive all the time. Please keep these celebratory hats going!

-bigS is BIGGER. Wow

-love that she wanted to save the beetle. Only compliment I’ll ever give her, but she can’t take care of her bleeping dog, her family member, but her and the kids wanna save bugs (moth, spider Pringle can, drowning beetle). I do appreciate her doing that, I save bugs when I can. I saved two worms today and a big fuzzy caterpillar last night.

-I’m on thread 16. People are talking about how Slob may homeschool someday and no please don’t.... and she did

-you guys from back in those threads predicted a lot about the fall of this family. It was evident in 2018 how things were going downhill. Having another kid after jace, the girls behavior is so entitled and grabby...then running away which they are doing now. Isabelle regressing...creepy isolating the girls from society

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Isabelle commenting how the current was strong at the end ? Why the duck are her and Esme not wearing life jackets in the water then? Sarah wasn’t even looking at Esme at one point she was facing forward 😳 what is wrong with these idiots ? Under currents can drag you under in seconds 😞

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
If they went back to school now they'd be at least two years behind academically. They'd all have to be put back into lower years so they could catch up. Which would be socially devastating.

These cretins have completely ruined their children's lives for a grab at the golden ring of social media fame -- and then they dropped the bloody ring right on the kids' heads.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why can't Sarah resist a chance to put Isabelle down. You don't have upper body strength Isabelle. So what who does and you certainly don't Sarah.
Can't stand it when she does this, the jealous cow. She looks absolutely awful unfiltered. I am tall and obese and have lost 8kg since hernia surgery last month. I am still very overweight but getting healthier. I don't like to comment on pregnancy weight or post partum weight, but Lazy cannot blame her pregnancy on her weight gain. Their diet is absolutely appaling and she has an unnatural relationship with food to the point where I wonder if it stems from her childhood.
She's put on so much weight that she looks like her sister's fat twin. So no Lazy, you can't point fingers at your teenage daughter, you silly mare!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@whatamess123 thank you for the kinda words! Omg I love this site. And yes my parents are so happy now! They saw me dying on my then long term boyfriends driveway when I ODed July 2020. Sober a year and 3 months! You are awesome to support me!
👏👏
Well done on your sobriety! Have a lump in my throat now x
You make me smile rereading threads because I can tell when you are absolutely enraged from what they've done. It's like reading the script of a very bad movie. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The vlog and Chris need reporting to the police. 20.25 onwards behind the filthy man is his stepdaughter with just underwear on below her hoody. It’s what she’s doing that’s extremely disturbing scratching herself maybe but he left it in!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
If they went back to school now they'd be at least two years behind academically. They'd all have to be put back into lower years so they could catch up. Which would be socially devastating.
Yep at least 2 years, although it's likely to be a lot more. :cry: They haven't recieved a consistant and well rounded education since Covid hit. Then once they were taken out to be homeschooled there's been no education, as they would have used it for content if any learning had actually taken place. Imagine having to lie about tutors and home learning, knowing that the reality is you spend half the day cooped up inside a van, and the other half being exploited to make content.

A lot of children would say they'd love to stop going to school and never do work again, I know as I work in schools. But every September I have children who are so glad to be back as the summer holidays were boring and they missed their friends, having a routine and learning.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
24000 vlog views at 6.30 am😄
A new all time low for them. Will Sarah ever learn her lesson about water safety if God forbid Esme got into trouble swimming and Sarah had to jump in to save her who was going to mind an active two year old. Ive noticed as well she doesn't show Mila as much on the vlogs like she used to do with Jace. Happy Halloween fellow Tattlers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 19
Of course, they wouldn't. Any year group at any non-selective school will have kids who have fairly significant learning challenges whether through learning difficulties or missing a lot of school for whatever reason. The range of academic ability in the average year group is easily several years. There are kids in mainstream schools who are unlikely to ever pass any GCSEs. To say that a school couldn't cater for them without putting them with kids two years younger is just giving the parents another excuse to keep them out of school.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.