The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is for you lazy and creepy you’ve blocked me on your vlog but you certainly read here.
You need to up your game FF latest vlog shows the plans for the well thought out new house.
Time to go home and sort Mingham mansion.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel so sorry for the poor girls, no trick or treating with their friends, no fun costumes. Instead they are being paraded around in thrash bags by their trashy parents.

At least they got a break from the awful #vanlife torture.

Couple of things I noticed in the vlog were :

1) when Esme broke the plant pot, she showed no guilt over it and Lazy just brushed it off. How rude and inconsiderate. I mean I am not surprised, they are Inghams after all.

2) I noticed Isla seemed surprised when Lazy responded to her with a fake "Yes darling?" Clearly not the tone she usually uses with her chuldren then.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Have they never heard of what happened to Claudia Winkleman’s child and how dangerous all this is?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Even when the girls are making Halloween costumes, Esme has a crop top and Isabelle a mini skirt!
How stupid was she getting Jace to carry that tealight! And what was the point of the walk round the campsite at nighttime! Pity the other people staying there, with them woohooing!
Agreed!Also ,if that slop in pic #1 was dinner...bleugh. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Comments turned off, what a massive fire risk not only naked flame with bin bags but jace walking around with a naked flame in a plastic pot, they really are another level of stupid! I swear they do this on purpose when views ar slow!
The comments were on a few minutes ago. The usual fawning and "I'm first!!" comments. Just what the hell are those costumes meant to be exactly? If the theme was "trashy" then every Ingham day is a Halloween day.

Reactions: 16
The cheek of them calling themselves van lifers when they check into an apartment first sign of rain 🤣 any excuse #livingmybestlife

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m really sorry guys if this is petty, but if creepy and Esmé were such BAD emetaphobes (phobia of sick) they would have been considerate enough to put a trigger warning on tonigh Vlog, considering isabelle went into great detail about her vomit and the smell of it 🤢 I for one actually do have bad emetaphobia, (diagnosed Chris!) and have done since a child. I am controlling it really well but this really triggered me, that will teach me to watch the Vlog I guess 🤪 it’s my karma!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my days what have I just watched? We were promised Pisa and we got them checking into an apartment in Rome.
Watching paint dry is more interesting!
Jace was in his pjs all day at brunch time Sarah said we still haven’t got jace dressed yet but it’s ok Cos it’s Halloween and he was in his pjs all vlog.
the girls made their own Halloween costumes out of bin bags and they wandered around the garden with a candle. Honestly they have no imagination at all!

at the start of the vlog Sarah and Isabelle was talking about Halloween last year debating what they had for dinner isabelle reckoned she can remember exactly what they had and it was a pumpkin pie and Sarah said no it wasn’t a pumpkin pie I’ve never made pumpkin pie before and Isabelle said no it wasn’t pumpkin inside the pie but it was made to look like a pumpkin and then Sarah said no I can’t make pies so it wouldn’t of been a pie. Sarah said it had tomatoes and mushrooms but she couldn’t really remember what they had but they were recreating it …. So they had tomatoes, mushrooms and scrambled eggs on toast and it looked vile cos it was all mixed together.
Chris was caught singing to mila in the bedroom but that’s pretty much all you saw of Chris in that vlog. He was recording the Halloween costume fashion show Cos he spoke on it but he left the vlogging to Sarah and the kids.

We will prob get the Pisa vid tomorrow which would be strange cos we’re going back in time. Or they may decide not to upload that one at all if they day didn’t turn out as they wanted it … maybe their photo trickery didn’t work Cos we haven’t even seen any photos yet have we?

I’ve never known anyone going away in a caravan or a camper van to stay in an apartment or hotel during their stay … Chris clearly wants his wicked way with Sarah.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
This is for you lazy and creepy you’ve blocked me on your vlog but you certainly read here.
You need to up your game FF latest vlog shows the plans for the well thought out new house.
Time to go home and sort Mingham mansion.
and stunning it looked - I was thinking of this ingham shower when I was watching FF thinking how well their kids speak, how bright eyed and well turned out they all are (still don’t agree with family vlogs) but what a difference!! Especially in viewing figures

Creepy’s teeth looked very bright in tonight’s vlog - have they discovered toothbrushes or was it just a trick of the light? 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.